The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

Hello team 2 :) How's everyone doing this week? I'm loving the sunshine, hurrah! Makes me even more determined to want to be able to wear clothes I'm happy in in the summer.... (please tell me this isn't going to be the only summer we get!)

Morning, having a good week so far - had usual standard sneaky weigh in on Monday and had gained a pound (?!!:eek:) but sneaky weigh in this morning and that plus some more has gone so must have just been one of those blips! Thank goodness!
Got client lunch today so although am supposed to be TS I will be having a chicken salad as it is a planned lunch I guess - one meal shouldn't affect loss this week too much, and if it does then I will be screwed when I start eating every day again LOL!
Hope you are all having a good a positive week - the sun is shining once again - woohooooo!!!

Hey team :D I had a loss of 6lbs on Wednesday :D

I'm starting to look a bit like a wee girl playing dress up in her mammy's clothes, everything is positively hanging on me. Yay to feeling bones lol

The sun is a lovely feeling eh Rachel :D

How's everyone's week going? I had a blip earlier in the week, so hoping that by the end of the week I'll have stayed the same, won't quite make my 7 stone by Easter, but hopefully the next balloon won't be far away.
How about everyone else?
Anyone got any good ideas for how to avoid Easter eggs. I can't really think of a good Easter egg substitute from packs... somehow chocolate milkshake doesn't quite cut it!

Hey Rachel... That 7 balloon will be on it's way soon!

Holidays always have to contain food eh, it's a nightmare! I'm just hoping that the weather is nice so I can chillax in the garden rather than focus on choc and hot cross buns lol x

Well Im your most recent member to the team, so thought Id poke my head in and say hello! Im new to Exante (started yesterday) but Im not new to VLCDs, I did LL in 2009 and it worked for me, although once I stopped the program I gained all the weight lost and more still, but thats my fault and not the fault of LL or the fact that it was a VLCD. Im getting married this year (October) and although I know Im not going to be a size 10 bride I do want to feel good about myself. So I (currently) feel very determined. Whenever I start a diet Im guilty of wishing that Id started sooner and not been so lax last time etc, but hey, nothing I can do about that now. It's gorgeous weather at the moment and thats always a great reason to lose weight and wear nice summerly clothing. So, come on ladies (do we have any gents in this team) we can do this can't we. Well done to all of you succesful losers, its great reading everyone elses posts and seeing how much they've lost as it really spurs me on. Essay over, signing off lol!
xxx

Hi rainbow! Welcome :D I had similar feelings recently, wishing I had started earlier, hadn't let myself get into this situation etc. I think it's pretty normal to feel that way. But your on the right road now :D

Goodluck I hope ketosis comes quick and I look forward to hearing about your losses. X

Thanks, I most certainly look forward to reporting my losses! xx

Indeed, I echo what Jenjen said. But the important thing is we're here now, and together we can shift this weight! And with any luck, we can make the change stick. Good luck, hope your first week goes well :)

Thought i'd say hi, Cybill has kindly invited me to join Team 2, so here I am!! Good luck everyone :) x

Heya :) welcome to our team
We've had a really good few weeks, let's hope this week is another good one! (Although after my weekend when my little one's milky way stars called to me again, I'm not sure I'll be as much help as I could be!)
Anyway, line drawn and back on the wagon :)
Welcome claire, and hope all goes well as you get started

Heya, you found it then :)
The day's getting better, can't believe I came off track again this week after doing so well and hitting goals last week. The things I do to sabotage myself... arggg! Oh well, back on track tonight, and determined to stick to it tomorrow - should be easier as I'm at work and everyone there knows I'm doing it, so no hope of sneaking in anything I shouldn't - and I'm pretty sure it's back to back meetings all day, so water, water, water.

How are you doing Jennie?

Hey girls (nice name Jen ;) )

I am ok thanks :) have been revising all day for an exam I have on Saturday, not fun! And have struggled to get my packs down today, just drinking my soup now! My sister is staying with my while my husband is away so that's good, she's having a few boyfriend troubles so we're chatting a lot, I'm not even missing the wine that usually goes with it! Haha xx

Back