The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

Team mates - my weigh in day is Saturday and I was down 5.5lbs on 19 Feb....can that be added to this weeks tally?? Sorry if I've missed the post with the start date.

Thx
Helen

Team 2
spyro2008
Bernice
Scarymovie
Kitcatx = - 5lbs
SarahBx = - 14lbs
xEeyore = -3lbs
BKC1969 = - 12lbs
Cybill = - 2.5lbs
Chunky Madwife
Nicki9
Divster -0.5lbs
MrsWibbleWobble
H€len

hi all recieved my 4wk pack this morning so starting in the morning dont do weigh in till tuesday but can do 1 saturday so you can add to this wks tally 36lb already lost with the few thats weighed in already thats great

welcome all my team mates hope your all doing well.

morning bernice am abit late logging on today as had an appointment at the hosp for ds so this morning had to rush my shake down and am just having my tea now so heres to day 3. have a good day.

I'm away this week, so stayed the same, but I'm hoping for a good loss once I get back onto plan and onto here. Well done everyone

This week is tough! Have managed 4 days where I have been 100%, today was sbout 75% and not enough water. Naughty me :(

Taking myself off team 2, as been thinking and dont think its going to help me personaly

Team 2
spyro2008
Bernice
Scarymovie
Kitcatx = - 5lbs
SarahBx = - 14lbs
xEeyore = -3lbs
BKC1969 = - 12lbs
Cybill = - 2.5lbs
Chunky Madwife
Nicki9
MrsWibbleWobble
H€len

sorry everyone i only lost 2lb

TEAM 2 - KETO KATS
spyro2008 - 2lbs
Bernice
Scarymovie
Kitcatx = - 5lbs
SarahBx = - 14lbs
xEeyore = -3lbs
BKC1969 = - 12lbs
Cybill = - 2.5lbs
Chunky Madwife
Nicki9
MrsWibbleWobble
H€len

dont be sorry! 2lbs is really good, and your still heading in the right direction! x

thanks

woohoooo team 2, we've won the first week's weigh in, with a brilliant 41lbs between us!!!!!!

Here's to next week now! (I'm a bit nervous, as I think at best I may only stay the same this week.... sorry to let the team down... I'll see what the scales say in the morning)

well done thats excellent news heres to next week. woohoo we are the winners. not sure i should be on this time lol.

Back