The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

Hi Sarah,
Keep at it, 3lbs is still a good loss - just feels disappointing after such a fantastic first week - and on any other diet, you'd be taking longer to lose that 3lbs. Stick with it, and next week you'll hopefully see a whole lot more pounds dropping off. xxx

Well done team mates on winning last week!
Not sure if I'm first to weigh in - weigh days are Saturday so here goes for this week:

Helen -3.25lbs

Hi Ladies I am back after my weekend away in London. I'm afraid that I ate like a pig:cry:........................but the good thing is I'm back 100% from today and I am not weighing until 11th March and I am sure that I will be adding a very decent weight loss to the total as my clothes are hanging:D.............Whoo Hooo!!!!!!!! Common girls lets get week two as a winning week also. Good luck. xx

Could not weigh in this morning, hubbi not back till this evening & the battery from the scales is still hidden!!! Gonna weigh tomorrow morning instead this week. Dreading it though as I ate on Saturday!!:sigh:

3- lbs down this week. Phew first month complete! x

Wow, nice one on completing your first month kitcatx, 18lbs is brilliant :)

We all seem to be losing again this week, which is great. Billie, 2lb is good (twice as much as my 1lb!) but it all helps us reach our goals.

Good luck tomorrow scarymovie, hope you are delighted with your first weigh-in :D

Glad you had a good weekend in London, Bernice, and 11th March is going to be an amazing weigh-in - as you say, you can already feel that in your clothes. You have much better self-control than me, to be able to stay off the scales that long... I'm back to daily weighing again at the moment :s

Hope everyone's having a good week :)

After my break, back on track and 9 lbs down, this takes me to 2 lbs below my lowest loss, so the weight loss has started again!! Hurrah for Exante x

Nice one Sarah! Keep it up! It's fantastic how it's all starting to come off us all! I've lost 2.5 this week, not brilliant, but I'm really pleased to have got back on track, and only a couple more pounds and I'll be into the 15's!

Nice one Sarah! Keep it up! It's fantastic how it's all starting to come off us all! I've lost 2.5 this week, not brilliant, but I'm really pleased to have got back on track, and only a couple more pounds and I'll be into the 15's!

well done! does that mean a new balloon? :D x

Back