The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

:) Jen, I have to agree - fab name ;) lol

Rachel - of course u can but I think ur name is fab... Considering it's my middle name I might be biased lol xx

I like the name Rachel as well, my lovely little cousin (I should stop calling her that, she's 16 now haha) is called Rachel too :)

Had a bit of a freak out on the phone to husband who is away working, I have results tomorrow, it's cruel to give us results just before we do more exams!! But am calmer now and going to go sleep lol.

How we all doing ladies? xx

this week is going really well for me - have stayed TS so far and sneaky peak this morning is showing loss still - you can probably guess by my signature this weeks loss so far - no big secret as am finding at the moment updating more frequently is keeping me on track! amybe another pound down by friday - thats what am hoping for as that will give me my mini goal of loosing 40lbs!!!!

Good luck teamies! We can win this week!!!!

Hey all, I'm a team two member too :)
This is my first week on exante and my weigh in is tomorrow, going by the sneaky peeks I've had at the scales I think I'm doing ok :) It's starting to get a little easier now, days 3 + 4 were pretty tough :( Struggling with the water today though, feeling a bit like a fish, can't wait for the flavourings!
Got my one month bumper pack arriving today so it's TS for the next 28 days for me and a target loss off 16lb !

Hey Ouzel :D

I'm glad you are feeling the effects of ketosis now. I agree those for me where the hardest days too.

I struggle with water a bit too. The water flavourings will be a blessing :D I look forward to hearing your first WI :D

Hey guys :) seems like we're all doing well!

I feel so bad for people when I see that they aren't enjoying the water, I can't get enough of the stuff down me! I must drink 4-5 litres a day. But then I am at home 3 days a week, so it is much easier for me to go to the loo haha. Though I have found my bladder is much more used to it now, I only have to go once every hour and a half or so, rather than every half hour like at the start! I do find it much nicer when it is ice-cold, so fill my bottles up before I go to bed and put them in the fridge.

I am doing alright this week, my weigh ins are Tuesdays and I got myself a nice 4lb loss which is lovely :D and have been 100% since then (only yesterday, but still :)). Am now going to do my prep for tomorrows tutorials, and might do a bit of zumba in a bit too!

Hope everyone is alright xx

well done JennyC, am envious of you re water - I find it hard to keep at it so end up drinking way too much coffee, tea and pop!!! I have swapped a food additction for a caffine high - dread to think the caffine withdrawal symptoms I will eventually get!

Well I had my first weigh in today and I've lost a huge 10lb I am so chuffed :)
Everyones doing so well, I can feel the motivation coming off the page :)

Go Ouzel!!!

I have weigh in tomorrow - v much looking forward to it - for some reason I just want it over with this week so I can get onto next weeks loss! Think I might have to stop with the daily weight tracking and save myself a wee surprise for next Friday - now that I kinda know what it is going to be tomorrow, I am so over it already!

Next weeks goal therefore will be to go an entire week with no sneaky peaks!!!

That's a fantastic loss, nice one Ouzel :)
I'm with you Jennie, I love having the water, although bizarrely am the opposite in that I find it easier to drink a steady rate of it when I'm at work. At home I tend to end up having a large drink of water, and then going big gaps, like when I'm out with my daughter /playgroup etc when I don't really get to drink much. It's one of the things I want to work on for home days, as I feel much better when I've drunk a lot - like you I fill up the bottles and have them straight from the fridge. I do love ice cold water :) I guess we're the lucky ones.

hi everyone! How do you join a team, Im new to all this:eek:) myexante bumper pack arrived and I am starting it on Sunday, I hope to lose a stone on TS for one month then move onto WS the following month, how do you guys cope Im a little bit nervous but really excited at the same time!! I have a hen night in 4 weeks do you think its possible to take a one day break?xx

Back