The Exante Challenge: Keto Kats - team 2

hi everyone! How do you join a team, Im new to all this:eek:) myexante bumper pack arrived and I am starting it on Sunday, I hope to lose a stone on TS for one month then move onto WS the following month, how do you guys cope Im a little bit nervous but really excited at the same time!! I have a hen night in 4 weeks do you think its possible to take a one day break?xx

Hey hun, if you go to the top of the exante forum there is a sticky thread called "new exante team lists" or something along those lines, if you post in there that you'd like to join a team then Cybill will sort you out :)

You will easily lose a stone in one month TS, I lost a stone in the first week! Haha I have much more to lose than you though. Most people average arund 3-4lbs a week after the first week bigger loss, and it is slightly less on WS.

As for coping, water water water is the answer! If it wasn't free I am sure people would think I was on commission haha cos it is all I rant on about, but the more water you drink (up to a max of 5 or 6 litres a day, obviously!) the better you feel, more perky, less hungry, lovely clear and soft skin, shiny hair, lol. Many benefits. I would say try to aim for at least 3 litres a day.

It will be ok to take a day off for the hen night, just make sure you eat some carbohydrates for lunch and dinner on the day before you drink any alcohol, as this diet puts you into ketosis and drinking alcohol when you're in ketosis is v dangerous, but eating carbs will knock you straight out of it and you'll be fine. The harder bit will be getting back onto the packs after the hen night ;) but there are plenty of determined ladies and gents on here who have had days off, weekends off, and whole two week holidays off, and jumped straight back onto the exante wagon and been fine :)

Good luck with it! Everyone here is lovely and helpful so ask if you need to know any more xx

hi teamies just thought i would say hi to you all.officially started today and cant wait til next friday when i can put my first weigh in results.i look forward to coming on here for the motivation and help and hopefully one day i can help others too:happy036:

Hey ho sweety how's it going? How you been finding it?

I look forward to you posting your losses :D x

Welcome sweety :) Good luck as you get started. Keep posting on here, the first few days aren't always so great, but keep focused on why you're doing this, you can do it :)

I'm a bit nervous about wi tomorrow, TOTM turned up today and I'm feeling a bit bloated, hopefully it will all be better in the morning. Would be nice to have a loss again after STS last week (but at least I've not gone up)

Hi JennieC, thank you for the wonderful advice!!! I cant beleive your weight loss, well done!!! I am getting married in september and my first fitting is in July, I had a baby six months ago (My 2nd) before I fell pregnant I gained the stone and a half I lost from WW old points and was gutted! Since having the baby I have kept trying to do WW but can seem to get in the "zone" and its just stressing me out, my frame holds all my weight on my arms belly back and chest so I look bigger than what I am! Its been sooo depressing me cause that is what you see in my wedding dress :( sooooooI made the decision to take food out of the equation and do exante (eeeek) Ive read all the great reviews and all you ladies have done so amazingly its making me excited to do it! I know if I stick to it I will lose the 34lbs my problem is going to be maintaining it, thats why I joined minimins I just need the support and hopefully can give it back :) xxx

As you've asked on this thread, I may as well put you in team 2 Bambalina :) welcome to our team :)
Thank you Cybil!!!!! I officialy start tomorrow and I am going to have one last supper tonight, then its D Day,Im so glad you ladies are on here and will know exactly what i'll be going through! I showed my family my Exante packs and everyone thinks its just another fad i'm doing (Ive only ever done one diet before so where they get that from i dont know lol)! I look forward to posting my results next friday wooo xx

:wavey: Hello bambalina, starsy and sweety! Good luck, this diet is like nothing else. The first week is a tough one but it really does get easier to deal with as time goes on :)

I've been a busy bee the past few days and found TS to be quite dare I say it "easy" :eek: then last night I had the most horrendous almost panic attack :( luckily hubby was on hand to calm me down. It started when I was giving DS2 his last feed before bed with a crazy dizzy spell and it felt like my heart was racing. I was red hot and shaky too :( Gave DS 1 to hubby and sat trying to calm down but was getting more and more scared, started to imagine hart attacks and all sorts which didn't help :( Anyway hubby managed to get me to relax by rubbing my shoulders and DS 1 brought me a tin of tuna bless him ( hubby was convinced it was the lack of food !) had a litre and a half of water and a tea with milk and started to feel myself again :)
Still feeling a little odd but I think thats the left over panic niggling away. Slept like a log last night though so it can't be that bad :)

If you got through all that, give yourself a pat on the back :hugs99:

Hope everyone is coping ok with the weekend and all the temptations it tries to throw in our paths :hugs99:

Ouzel said:
:wavey: Hello bambalina, starsy and sweety! Good luck, this diet is like nothing else. The first week is a tough one but it really does get easier to deal with as time goes on :)

I've been a busy bee the past few days and found TS to be quite dare I say it "easy" :eek: then last night I had the most horrendous almost panic attack :( luckily hubby was on hand to calm me down. It started when I was giving DS2 his last feed before bed with a crazy dizzy spell and it felt like my heart was racing. I was red hot and shaky too :( Gave DS 1 to hubby and sat trying to calm down but was getting more and more scared, started to imagine hart attacks and all sorts which didn't help :( Anyway hubby managed to get me to relax by rubbing my shoulders and DS 1 brought me a tin of tuna bless him ( hubby was convinced it was the lack of food !) had a litre and a half of water and a tea with milk and started to feel myself again :)
Still feeling a little odd but I think thats the left over panic niggling away. Slept like a log last night though so it can't be that bad :)

If you got through all that, give yourself a pat on the back :hugs99:

Hope everyone is coping ok with the weekend and all the temptations it tries to throw in our paths :hugs99:

Oh ouzel I hope it all goes smoothly now!x

Well after a bit of a wobble, ok more than a wobble in the middle of this diet, i am finally back on track and lost 6lbs this week, really pleased, its the hardest thing to do after cheating for a while and nearly giving up to start again. On wards and upwards :)

Well done getting back on track so quickly Claire, I think it's so much harder getting back on it than starting in the first place - and great to see you've lost 6lbs :D Hope the week continues to go well

Well done starsy and curvy on your losses :)
I've managed another 4lb this week so that's my first stone in 2 weeks ! :) :) :)
I had a wobble yesterday though, we'd had no electric since Monday morning due to a massive storm knocking loads of power cables out and it was my totm so sheer boredom and hormones sent me to the cupboards for crisps :( I then ate a slice of toast after making it for my baby and him refusing to eat it :( I'm normally so good and it goes straight out to the chickens but yesterday was just too much.
Still electric came back up last night after 55 hours of it being off so I'm back on the train, just can't wait to get back into ketosis!

Back