The Exante Challenge: TEAM 1 - Slimply the best

Only 2lbs lost this week, but has been AAMW.... let's hope next this next weeks a bigger loss! xxx

3.2 loss for me this week might drop out of this seeing as hardly anyone seems to be bothering

I think people are posting straight onto the weekly weigh in thread arent they? Well done on your loss, I did crap this week had a huge binge and put on 1lb but im back on track now, just a bad week.

yay well done u! Im 4lb down this week, my best week so far, just goes to show that when im sticking to ws properly i will get the results :)

I was wondering where my team thread was! WI tomorrow. :D

gd luck with your WI. Im not looking forward to mine this week. After gaining a pound last week after being good I went off the rails and had a few major binges! Things are not too good for me atm but yesterday I was back on WS 100% and have been 100% today although Im STARVING! Fingers crossed I will have a loss for the team, although if I stay the sam I will be happy xx

heres the team thread...lol

couldnt find it before. im a newbie, this week 1, will wi friday.

its been a looooooong weekend so far but still on track, good luck rebirth and lozoo, hope the wi fairy is kind to you.

shona xx

-3 lbs. :)

Hi all

Hi. I've been allocated to team one. I'm on day three of exante and doing good so far I'm really looking forward to beating the pants off team two and three!!

Go team!!

Bellerine

Hi all - I'm a recent addition too :) I've managed a loss of 7lbs for the team this week! It's my 1st week. Am chuffed with the loss, but have gone off diet a bit too much today :( need to make SURE i get back on the wagon tomorrow. I did go to the gym to try and limit the damage.

I've been doing TS this week, but am wondering is WS might be best for me. I'd rather do that than do TS and lapse all the time. Any thoughts?

I am the latest addition to slimply the best :D decided I will do a weigh-in tomorrow although I only started on Tue, but wanted to make Friday my day and get it out of the way before every weekend...... fingers crossed for myself and every other 'loser' on the team ;)

well done on all your losses guys. Sorry I havnt been around for a few weeks, Ive been completely off plan, have been going through a tough time recently and have fallen completely off the wagon. Bear with me tho, im slowly getting back on and will be back 100% very soon xx

Back