The Exante Challenge: TEAM 1 - Slimply the best

I weigh on Sundays :) so let's see what tomorrow brings!!! xxx

Lost 5lb this week everyone!!!! xx

Hi guys!

Im sorry, im a bad team leader....im switching sides to Slimming world. I cant take the constant battle with myself and food anymore. Im yoyoing my way thru the diet....and having less 100% days every week. I need something that fits bettr into my lifestyle and that i can enjoy a bit more. Ive resigned myself to the fact that i wont be skinny for summer....but with SW i will be well on my way. I guess exante isnt for everyone, but i want to personally wish you all well...and also step down as team leader and bow out of the team. Anyone else for team captain? xx

I think Clair may be taking over as team captain but i'll let her confirm that hehe xx (and yes i will still be checking in....i may be switching diets bt i'll miss the people i started out with!) xx

awww its sad u r leaving our team babystar but good luck with sw, it worked for me in the past, but exante fitting my new lifestyle so got to do what works best for you too. keep us posted ith your losses :) xx

Thanks hun! Yep ive realised that altho it may take longer, ive been overweight for years so does it really matter if i still am for a bit longer? With a LOT of hard work i could be at goal for this time nxt year! Your doing fab hun keep it up xx

8 pound off this week :) :)
It's great what a full 100% week can do x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Terri22 said:
4lb from me this week xxx

Well done Hun xx

3lb loss to add for me this week :) xxx

aghhh i fell off the wagon this weekend, weigh in day is Wed so am hoping being 100% from now until then will limit the damage. Well done everyone on their losses so farx

3 pounds off for me this week :) x

Back