The Exante Challenge: TEAM 3 Mission Slimpossible

Have let you all down and acheived a 0lb weight loss this week (was worth it though!!) xx

Wooooo welcome team mates!!! Hope there is room for me! No loss recorded yet as this is my first full day! Hope i don't let you down at WI next Wednesday!!!!

Hi all, first official way in isn't til tomorrow, but gave weighed my self today and lost 9 lbs! And it's my TOTM, might have been even better if it wasn't for that! Hope every one is doing well today :)

I'm having a good day so far. Wondering whether to wait until after work to have my bar? I work as a Midday Supervisor at my son's school but luckily I'm only in the playground so i don't have to worry about being round food.

Hey guys, my exante pack arrived today:D I am starting it on Sunday! Can you guys give me some advice on what beverages I can drink with it other than black coffee/tea and water? Soooooo so so so excited!!!

Sainsbury's Strawberry and Kiwi water
Dr Pepper Zero
Coke Zero
Asda's OWN diet coke

There is a great sticky with them all on :)

Morning slimpossibles!!!

Hope you all have a good day today! I found last weekend tough so am making plans to keep myself busy this weekend. Focused on my WI tuesday.

What are we all up to this weekend?

Chrissy x

I've got work tomorrow morning and then i think i will try to get out and do my Avon brochures... beginning to regret starting it if i'm honest. It's really far too much work for very little reward... unlike Exante :p

Ha ha i used to do avon years ago when i still lived at my parents. I enjoyed the chatting to the neighbours bit, got to know the whole street......and all the gossip!! Made it much more interesting....my mum took over the round when i went to uni.....for the gossip i reckon! Naughty!

Morning all!!!! My half way weigh in is 7lbs so hopefully by Thursday i will have a GREAT loss towards our team!!!!

How is everyone doing? I'm defo in ketosis now. I'm not getting distracted by food. I've just taken my son's breakfast bowl into the kitchen and actually thought how disgusting it smelt... never thought i would think Coco Pops smelt disgusting!!!

So are we all well???

I am doing well myself hoping for another big loss this week :) x

Doing ok.....didn't drink nearly enough water last couple of days....WI in the morning! You are doing so well ames :)

Back