The Exante Challenge: TEAM 3 Mission Slimpossible

KatHmum said:
Divalicous your losses are so motivational well done on another 4lb and the same for vickyray woooooo hoooo:) It's great to have some new members too. Just to check Mission Slimpossible are -

Divalicious
CrystalG
SummerRain
Dutch
vickyray
Kazz2011
nomoremuffintop
chazsucks
KatHmum

Have I missed anybody out (sorry!)? Any more newcomers? Good luck to all the new starters.

Ooh I see my name here yay! Does that mean I have to add my weight loss for this week? Is there a group weigh in day? Sorry for being a bit thick lol x

You can post it here and/or in the weekly weigh in thread in the sticky. x

Good Morning team 3!
Hope your ok pearly, I'll do it if nobody objects. I've lost another 2lb and am really pleased to have reached a target and finally be in the 12's. Out of curiosity how many of us are there left in team 3 we seem a bit thin on the ground ;)

i would be very greatful =]
thank you very much.
hope you are all well and keep up the good work
xx

Well done team!!! let's see if we can make it 2 weeks in a row :)

I can't believe last night I decided to have a night off to celebrate OH being made head of department! So to make sure I wouldn't get too ill I had half a can of baked beans before we went out! We had a few drinks and stopped at off licence where I picked up a massive bar of dairy milk, If I was taking a day off I was doing it in style! Went home and ordered a massive takeaway of indian also.

When the delivery man came he actually asked if there was a reason why we had not ordered in over 2 months!! Lol shows what little pigs we were ordering takeaway every week minimum!

Anyway point is, when it was plated up I couldn't eat it! I think I've given myself a eating disorder, I managed 1 popadom, 5 chips and one small piece of chicken tikka! Then I fell asleep and completely forgot about the chocolate on top!

I'm so proud of myself I've been 100% all day not put on any weight and even given away the offending chocolate bar to my future mother in law!!

It can be done!!!

Good going vicky, over the last couple of days I've been picking but today I've had my first 100% day in a while :) Am not having a single day off now until my 30th at the end of April, when fingers crossed I could be in the 11's

I've had a good week, -3lb thats the biggest loss I've had since week 1 :)

Sorry team I STS its my TOTM again and I must be retaining so much water coz am not peeing as much! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week x

That's great muffy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! I think we all must be synced with our TOTM's! I'm -2.5 this week!

Well done everyone!

X

9lbs off :)

hi everyone
quickly popping to check on weigh ins.
well done vickyray still a good loss!
totm is a rubbish week loss but normally nice one the week after for me!

well done chaz thats great. how do you feel? x

Another 3 lbs off for me this week!! Hope everyone else is getting on well! I'm on holiday for the next 2 weeks, but will still post! I plan in doing a lot of exercise so hopefully I'll still have some weight loss!

5lbs off xx

2lbs lighter this week yay!!!

Back