The Exercise Challenge for August

Ok ladies I got right up today and did my workout. I still hate every minute of it But I hate looking like this even worse. I did not have to work today, so I might even do a afternoon or evening walk. Ok ladies until later.

M- 2 mile walk
T- 2 mile walk / weights arm exercise
W- 4 mile walk / Butt exercises

Been given a new 'interval' programme for the treadmill to hopefully get my speed up a little more over the 5K. It now ranges from 9.5 to 11.5 K in 2 minutes intervals over 30 mins - up and then down again. Very hard and not able to complete just yet!

Just thought I would let you know, I have just done my first outside run in 2.5 weeks - 2.5miles in 25mins.
So hoping this is the start of my exercise regime again..
Hoping for another run either tomorrow or Friday and again on Sat (away this weekend).
Have 2 WI tomorrow, am wondering how the exercise will effect my WI, when I was exercising 3/4 times per week from Jan - May (for my wedding), I prob lost 3/4lbs in total.. Will let you know.
Good Luck to everybody else.
Nxx

Well I hae done sod all this week:break_diet:Was supposed to be going to aqua tonight but aunt flow paid a visit this morning :rolleyes:

grrrrrrrr @ AF!

I aint been swimming for 2 weeks :x

did another 2 mile run today.

Good Luck to all you other lovely ladies.
Felt like I could do anything else but run, but feel better for it afterwards. Have WI tonight - lets see how it effect it - ie dyhydration muscles etc. etc. - do you ever find this lyndham?
nxx

I'm not going kickboxing tonight like I had planned to because my neck is still very achey and sore and I don't want to aggravate it

better off to make sure you fully get that injury better or it will come back to haunt you.
Sorry for repeat posting...
Trigger Happy

Nxx

did another 2 mile run today.

Good Luck to all you other lovely ladies.
Felt like I could do anything else but run, but feel better for it afterwards. Have WI tonight - lets see how it effect it - ie dyhydration muscles etc. etc. - do you ever find this lyndham?
nxx

Hi Eddie
Sometimes I really do not think I will be able to run very far at all and then have the best run of all! Other times my legs just do not seem to belong to me and refuse to go the distance no matter how much my mind thnks they should.
With regards to weightloss, I am really not too sure if it made a big difference on the scales but it has definately helped with the inch loss on the thighs and hips - so well worth keeping it going.

No conventional exercise this week but 3 early shifts at work so thats at least 12 beds stripped washed down and made.. 6 bedside cleans (chairs, lockers etc.. lots of bending) 12 flights of stairs .. 2 flights x 2 per day .. lots of walking up and down the ward.. putting stock away.. Lots of stretching involved there.. changing into scrubs x 2 a day .. surely that counts.. and just mowed the lawn and took me twice as long as had to keep stopping to pull my shorts up lol :D

Hello ladies I am checking in I just did a 4 mile walk. :)

M- 2 mile walk
TH- 4 mile walk

Sophs- aunt flow always dropping in the wrong time.:p

Eddie- I cant wait until I am running great job. good luck on the weigh in

Taz- let your body heal you dont want to hurt yourself anymore.

Claire- you will get there,dont worry we are all here to motivate you.

Lindam- I heard that the interval running helps burn calories. I try to to this on my walks I jog in place for a minute then keep walking. It is hard so dont get discouraged.

Jacqu79- dont get to discouraged tomorrow is always a new day for a new start.;)

Emski- PUlling the pants up :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Thats to funny. I am pretty sure all that running around you burned plenty of calories

Taz dont be so hard on yourself everything takes time. I did my weights for my arms and I just started my situps this evening I did 30 I was only trying to do 10 but just kept going, but I really wish i was up to 50 a evening, but we all have to pace ourselves so be patient sweet Taz you will get there. We all will in no time.

M- 2 mile walk
TH- 4 mile walk / weights arm exercise/ 30 situps:D

These are my first situps I am trying girls:D

tnx lindham.
have done running before - half marathon and few 10Ks.

emski, you do make me laugh.
well done USA girl, you are really in the zone (p.s. lost 2.5 lbs tonight).
Nxx

Ok ladies i am just checking I did not work out today. I weighed myself today and didnt lose a pound in a week. I am so tired of trying. just typing this, I feel like crying. I really do think it is meant for everyone else,but I just dont feel like it is meant for me to shake this weight . Ok ladies have a good day

Back