The extra 49 points ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by staceyb_2003, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. staceyb_2003

staceyb_2003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world food optimizing
    Can you always use these, i feel guilty when i do because the first week that i only cut into a few i lost 2lbs and the 2nd week i cut into most with just 11 left i only lost half a lb ? Has this happened to anyone else ? or does it have a different affect on you ?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sawyer

Sawyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    114kg
    Current Weight:
    41.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    72.4kg(63.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think everyone is different really but the general consensus is - do what works for you! If you eat them all one week, and find you havnt lost weight, eat less the next. But if you eat none of them and then find your weight loss plateaus, you have nothing to cut back on! But if you eat them, and are still losing, but your weight plateaus then you have something to change... does that make sense?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.