The Face Change picture

Hey I hope you didn't lose the glasses as someone advised you. I thought they looked fab. Men in glasses are very attractive, and those are really nice frames.

Wishing you all the best for your restart. We're with you all the way :)

You're a completely different person!

Well done you x

Hey I hope you didn't lose the glasses as someone advised you. I thought they looked fab. Men in glasses are very attractive, and those are really nice frames.

Wishing you all the best for your restart. We're with you all the way :)

I agree, you look really good in glasses and I love a man in glasses!!! ;)

Good Luck with your restart and well done on getting back to it before you put it all back on! I lost weight last year with CD too and put it all back on. Started again this Jan back a few lbs heavier than my starting weight last year. I'm now 5lbs away from my lowest last year. It's not been easy doing it again and I still have a long way to go but determined to do it this time and really worried about keeping the weight off. I've decided to go to weigh in sessions at my local doctors surgery once I get close to target and try and weigh in every 2 weeks from then on to try and keep myself on the straight and narrow. I think that its all about forming habits....Just like we form habits on CD and lose weight, we then need to form new habits after CD...really really not easy but I'm sure where there's a will there's a way. Good Luck x

BTW......No way is that the same person in those photos.You look fab and keep the glasses!

You're own piccies should be motivation enough. Loads of advice to put fat piccies on fridge to stop you going there and now you have your incentive goal piccies too.
Re-starts aren't easy, as I too am here again, so good luck.

Just found this old thread :D

Glad to say I look a lot closer to the 2nd pic than the 1st at the moment (53 pounds lighter than 1st pic, 48 pounds heavier than 2nd pic.) Gonna get back to the 2nd one before xmas though :)

WOW, you look like 2 diff people , well done.xx

well done for getting back on it - plenty of time to get to christmas to look like the second one again! x

Lol - thanks everybody, although a little way to go to get back to where I was on that pic

ok big h i should have read the whole thread seems u gained some back hey no worries happened to me in mya i started lost 4 stone had to come off becuase of a miner op put on 1 stome 8 pounds now im on day 6 of a restart and only 8 more pounds to go and im down to what i was b4 i gave up oh happy days xxxxxxx

u look fabulous ell done...oh my god im actually stunned!!!

how yoooou dooooin!! :) :) :) OMG... thats amazing!!!

Thought I would add another face change pic, hopefully it wil inspire somebody :D

Attachments

• The Change.JPG
    The Change.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 63
Back