The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Well done my brave little solidier :) for sharing your pics... I wish i had done them at the beginning. :( i am not so brave. I dare say you have inspired others to do the same. Which is a good thing. You are doing so well, with both the diet and now your WALKING.... U go girl! There is no stopping you.
So proud of you :) xx

:D Hi Lovely *hugs* Hows you? Thanks for you're lovely comment. Nothing stopping you from doing them now! :D I wished I had taken mine when I first started but I still have a long way to go. Just have to keep reminding myself its called a " before " pictures because thats BEFORE I started my journey to look and feel better.

So glad to have you here Helen, Love getting your comments aswell as the other ladies. It means more to me than you will ever know having you here xx

Please share your secret and wisdom on how to drink green tea as it is horrible :cry:

It is meant to be really good for helping weight loss x

haha you call it wisdom, I call it 10 gulps of pure hell. Honestly, I don't really like it. Calling it muddy flavored water does it a service. The key is to try about 20 and pick the one you hated the least hahahaa :8855:

At the moment, I'd just finished a box of the twinnings apple and pear and they were okay, I've just tried a lemon and ginger one which is bareable and a green tea with peach m all from twinnings and honestly, I just wait for it too cool a little so its gulpable and I literally chug it like my life's depending on it.

haha

Yeah, I'm at work. 8.30 - 8 so its always a long slog, BUT 9 days till Aiya Napp! lol I'm on count down! Feel better, or certainly motivated after reading everyones lovely messages. Bored though. Works kinda quiet. Might do a leslie walk later on when its dead if I think nobody will be in, Though I must say I was doing pretty well till I started doing them haha, My weightloss seemed to of stopped. Might just be a coincidence, Or Fat turning into muscle? lol idk I'm gonna post over on the exercise forum and ask for some advice about that.

what about you, are you off all day? is Bed + NCIS on the agenda all day? :p xx

Yeah, I'm at work. 8.30 - 8 so its always a long slog, BUT 9 days till Aiya Napp! lol I'm on count down! Feel better, or certainly motivated after reading everyones lovely messages. Bored though. Works kinda quiet. Might do a leslie walk later on when its dead if I think nobody will be in, Though I must say I was doing pretty well till I started doing them haha, My weightloss seemed to of stopped. Might just be a coincidence, Or Fat turning into muscle? lol idk I'm gonna post over on the exercise forum and ask for some advice about that. what about you, are you off all day? is Bed + NCIS on the agenda all day? :p xx
Good idea asking the fitness experts Hun! Id like to know too, it's so confusing when it cows to muscle/fat etc. Exciting about aiya napa! Well jel :p xx

Yeah, I'm at work. 8.30 - 8 so its always a long slog, BUT 9 days till Aiya Napp! lol I'm on count down! Feel better, or certainly motivated after reading everyones lovely messages. Bored though. Works kinda quiet. Might do a leslie walk later on when its dead if I think nobody will be in, Though I must say I was doing pretty well till I started doing them haha, My weightloss seemed to of stopped. Might just be a coincidence, Or Fat turning into muscle? lol idk I'm gonna post over on the exercise forum and ask for some advice about that.

what about you, are you off all day? is Bed + NCIS on the agenda all day? :p xx

That is a long day, do you work full time hours? x

How exciting, bet you can't wait for that =)

That is such a hard question, i have started the 30 day shred and still STS weight wise so i do think exercising can have a detrimental effect on the actual losses but it allows you to tone up which is important, let me know what advice you get from peeps as i would very much like help with this as well x

I am going to start cleaning in a minute as the bf's sister is coming to visit this afternoon =)

I have just finished my foundation degree in business, i am now learning to drive as i cant apply for the job i want without the ability to drive =)

I have my level 3 and 4 in childcare have worked my way up in a variety of roles in Nurseries and then as a part time nanny, i want to be a family support worker eventually but cannot do that until i can drive. I can only work part time for the next few months for personal reasons so am looking for another nannying job.

Advice needed, would you take a job that is less than you usually charge and random hours but is only a mile away and doesn't require a license (so i can take it) or would you hold out for something more set hour wise and more money but not sure how long it will take for that to come up?? x

Help x

That is a long day, do you work full time hours? x

How exciting, bet you can't wait for that =)

That is such a hard question, i have started the 30 day shred and still STS weight wise so i do think exercising can have a detrimental effect on the actual losses but it allows you to tone up which is important, let me know what advice you get from peeps as i would very much like help with this as well x

I am going to start cleaning in a minute as the bf's sister is coming to visit this afternoon =)

I have just finished my foundation degree in business, i am now learning to drive as i cant apply for the job i want without the ability to drive =)

I have my level 3 and 4 in childcare have worked my way up in a variety of roles in Nurseries and then as a part time nanny, i want to be a family support worker eventually but cannot do that until i can drive. I can only work part time for the next few months for personal reasons so am looking for another nannying job.

Advice needed, would you take a job that is less than you usually charge and random hours but is only a mile away and doesn't require a license (so i can take it) or would you hold out for something more set hour wise and more money but not sure how long it will take for that to come up?? x

Help x

It is indeed a long day, I do that 5 days a week. Pimpin' Aint easy :p

I'm manager of a betting shop :) Thankfully when I get back from my holiday we are changing the hours to do more split shifts so I wont be doing 11 hour days anymore! YAY!

In regards to the job, Why not do both? Are you able to take this new position thats close to you while taking lessons so thats money coming in etc, then work towards the better one? xx

I'm gonna post in the exercise thread now haha x

It is indeed a long day, I do that 5 days a week. Pimpin' Aint easy :p I'm manager of a betting shop :) Thankfully when I get back from my holiday we are changing the hours to do more split shifts so I wont be doing 11 hour days anymore! YAY! In regards to the job, Why not do both? Are you able to take this new position thats close to you while taking lessons so thats money coming in etc, then work towards the better one? xx I'm gonna post in the exercise thread now haha x

If I take this job I will struggle to get another part time nannying job to go with it as the hours are flexi for her shifts so I will only be working 10-15 hours a week and the pay is lower so won't be making much :(

I will still be doing driving lessons x

Hi Hun.... Love the Inspirational Piccies in your signature x

haha yeah I earn about £1300 a month, Can't complain x

Sounds good, i miss having a full time pay check =) ]

I think i am going to meet with them and work out what my monthly incoming will be and then calculate what my monthly outgoings are and see if it is possible x

Hita gorgeous. Just thought id come say hello Agsin...on page 10 of your diary!!

Btw you do look gorgeous!! Truly a beauty!! I can
Imagine once you are slimmer you are going to be truly stunning!!! Xxx

Hita gorgeous. Just thought id come say hello Agsin...on page 10 of your diary!!

Btw you do look gorgeous!! Truly a beauty!! I can
Imagine once you are slimmer you are going to be truly stunning!!! Xxx

lol Only 7 more pages to go! haha you trooper! :p Thankyou very much :) It's weird that we associate being slimmer with being prettier, I know I can see someone curvy or plus size and think they are pretty but when I look at my pictures, I'm just too big really so, yeah, Looking forward to becoming more curvy and less wobbly lol xx

lol Only 7 more pages to go! haha you trooper! :p Thankyou very much :) It's weird that we associate being slimmer with being prettier, I know I can see someone curvy or plus size and think they are pretty but when I look at my pictures, I'm just too big really so, yeah, Looking forward to becoming more curvy and less wobbly lol xx

I deffo dont blv being skinny or slim makes you pretty, i know ppl who are overweight but are beautiful, do u get me? I feel like once you lose weight your beauty will shine through more in your face because your face will be more defined and you won't have that excess weight on your face so you can really see it more.... Does thst weirdly make sense?!?

Back