The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKK

Thanks so much charley for letting the ladies know I'm ok! I didn't realise giving my URL out was classed as spam and would get me blocked for a month. I apologize minimins! so ladies i wont be able to share it with you anymore so please dont ask, you will just have to google my username to find it :)

So... update.. god its been 4 weeks!

So I had a bit of a break down in my class not this Wednesday, but the previous week and I spent these last 4 weeks putting 1lbs on, then losing one, then putting one on, then losing one so in 4 weeks i;'ve basically stayed at 22 stone 2 lbs which is me at 1 stone 13lbs off in total, its so upsetting knowing I've reached my 2 stone mark but due to bad choices I've put it back on. I literally burst into tears when my leader called my name asking how my week's been. It's been pants! I've basically wasted 4 weeks, wasted £20 and I'm feeling quite low. It's all based around money, and time, the usual suspects that we blame for putting on weight. A few too many wrong choices and getting lazy when the other half says he's cooking, i forget i need to nag him to use frylight and not oil and he constantly challenges me when cooking and its certainly not helping and I sat him down after that week and told him things will have to change, that if im cooking dinner and if he doesn't want it, he can make something else or go hungry. enough is enough.

So with all that said, that was the week before last and this wednesday just gone I couldn't make class but I did a cheeky weigh in at home and I was 21st 10lbs which takes me past my 2 stone off and brings me to my 10%! Sadly though, it wasn't registered as I didn't make the meeting so THIS wednesday, My goal is to lose another 2lbs to make me 21 stone 8lbs which will be my 2 and a half stone award!

I also ordered a soup maker which I think is going to help. My fitbit is glued back onto my wrist to keep me motivated and of course, I have this outlet again to talk about my weightloss so all in all.. I fee Im back on the wagon, no more time wasting. I can lose another stone and a half by christmas if I focus and I know my soup maker is gonna help me. So lots of recipes for me, lots of soup eating and its cheap because I can stock up on loads of veg, cut them up in little cubes and freeze them all, then when im making my soup i can use any of the froze veg plus stock and 21 mins later I have my soup. PLAN!!!!!

So When it comes I plan on having muller light for breakfast, a sandwhich for lunch, my HEXb with some ham and cheese ( HEA ) and I'll take some snackerjacks or a low syn value crisps and some fruit for snacking to bumph it out and then when I get home using my pre frozen cubed veg I can chuck them in the soup maker and make whatever I'm in the mood for and if I end up with some left over, I can take that to work with a brown roll etc, Make some syn free scotch eggs or even mini meatball with the sausage meat and put then in a broth type soup..

as you can see, I'm pretty excited which I think is due as i had 4 weeks of utter pants-ness.

SOOOOO Hello to any new subscribers, Major hugs to all my regulars that like to read my ramblings and an hugeeeee thankyou again to charlie for keeping everyone in the loop for me xxx

Welcome back :) I'm so pleased :) :) ha ha I really want a soup maker let me know how u get on with it :) xx

Hi guys,

Weigh in was Wednesday and I lost 4lbs making me now 22stone 12lbs. My next milestone is 22st 9lbs as thats my 10% or if I have a really good week, even 22st 8lbs which will make my 2 and a half stone loss so hoping for maybe 3 or 4 lbs off this week.

Going to a good start, have a few treats here and there but nothing over my syns, I'm off work for 2 weeks so going to be making lots of soup and I got the slimming world student book for some cheap meals and both me and the other half liked loads so going to be trying my hand at cooking lots next week.

I just made some Coronation chicken yesterday, to go in a sarnie or jacket potato, really easy, Just fry up some chicken or even the 3%fat turkey in some frylight and let cool, then slice up. For the sauce I used 2 pots of Muller Greek coconut yogurt which is 1/2 syn a pot and mixed it with curry powder, obviously you can mix in however much you want, do it to taste but I ended up using 2 pots of the yogurt so its only 1 syn! Perfect to go in a sarnie or jacket potato or something!

other then that, just plodding along with work and bits :)

Hi :)

I have a soup maker is amazing!! Well done on the way you handled your return and the losses x x

I may have to get the student book, thanks for the heads up x c

Hi guys,

weigh in today, 1lbs off - Received my Club 10 which is great! This is now the lowest I've been on slimming world. 2 stone 6lbs. I need another 1lbs to bring me to 2 and a half stone and another 8lbs to bring me to 3 stone. Totally achievable for christmas but with a social life, it will certainly be harder! Will just have to do my best :) It's not a race!

I must admit after not being here a month i've almost lost the interest in posting on here but I figured even if its on wednesdays to let you know how I got on :) x

Hey lovely, well done on your losing you're doing so well and it's lovely to see your pictures on insta :) you posted one yesterday I think it was, and I noticed a difference in your shape! You're looking fab :D
Xxxx

Congrats that's great x

What was she on?!! Amazing!

hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on much this year. Been in and out of hospital with my gallbladder, was in hospital for most of March, I'm out now and back at work this week and thought I'd make time to come on here and update you all.

I'm now currently 19st 6lbs as of 2 days ago at my Slimming World meeting which takes me to just over 4 and a half stone loss! :)

hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been on much this year. Been in and out of hospital with my gallbladder, was in hospital for most of March, I'm out now and back at work this week and thought I'd make time to come on here and update you all. I'm now currently 19st 6lbs as of 2 days ago at my Slimming World meeting which takes me to just over 4 and a half stone loss! :)

Hello stranger, sorry you have been unwell and in hospital, I hope you are recovering and feeling better, well done on the loss :D

Hey stranger hope you are ok xx

Back