The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Hi hun, fab day of food again, well done xx drives me crazy how some ppl use excuses that SW etc are far too complicated to follow etc when ur proof that it's so easy to pick up, adjust & experiment with x wouldn't worry too much abt the Alpen bars lol just think about what kinds of junk food we were eating before SW, and an Alpen bar is nothing in comparison x :D

You're definitely being realistic about the rollercoaster of a ride that it can b at times, but never forget that it's a change in lifestyle & life isn't always as straight forward as we want it to be. You're gaining such good eating habits now, staying in control is key.....as well as allowing yourself treats & off days when needed x
If you pop round to my thread, you'll definitely see evidence of that lol :rolleyes: "Tomorrow's a new day diet" (my phone wont let me attach a link) x

I hv some lush s&v rice crackers as a treat this evening, only 200 cals for 1/2 a large pack (haven't worked out the syns but I'm happy they're not too bad) and a lge glass of rose while our LO is at nanna and grandads :eek:
XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think it comes down to choices, I could chose to faff about or guesstimate and I might do ok for a while but eventually I'll slip and I guess I'm in that mindset of if I only give 1/2 an effort, I'll only get 1/2 the results and I don't want that, I want FULL results so its just a case of taking some time aside to plan meals and food and spend those extra few fivers on fresh fruit here and there etc. Very true about the alpen bars haha! xx

I think when you weigh as much as I do, I'd be silly to think I'm going to have a loss every week, It's a battle as like you said its not just a diet, its a lifestyle, I'm retraining my brain to pick salad over chocolate, Lord knows that wont happen over night. I'm sure it will take me a few set backs to help keep me on track and motivated :) I'm sure i'll feel utter pants if I have a week I put on, but it will only motivate me that following week. - Helps that I'm competitive lol I'm hoping to go in and grab Slimmer of the week on wednesday. THATS how determined I am, That way when my dad gets back from holiday and asks how I've gotten on I can brag :p

oo S&V rice crackers, Not sure what they are but hey if they are yummy, OM NOM! :D I'm not a big drinker so a glass of wine is a bit lost on me. I only really like tequilla, and it just doesn't sound the same " Just gonna go home and crack open a bottle of tequilla" haha..

xxxxxxxxx

AH thats amazing! I wanted to post this to my blog but Im planning on really giving it a good go and could post daily about it so might do weekly or fortnightly updates on the blog with meals and see if my followers like it and comment or if they would rather see more beauty and fashion haha. So happy to have you here and don't think you are a mad stalker at all. If anything It's lovely to have you here! :D As my blog is a huge part of my life as is now slimming world and minimins :) Will be popping over to your diary so I can follow you, We can keep each other motivated :D xx

I have a wee blog of my own but it's not got that many followers as I had to deleted my old one due to my ex stalking me on it and couldn't put up the new link.

I post a wee update every now and then so not to spam everyone with weight loss :D

Evening honey x
Sounds like you've got it sussed already :D it's definitely worth doing it 100%, I even measured my gin at home when I first began so I'd be 100% within my syns-it pays off and the losses were constant. Keep up the fantastic work hun xx

Don't mention tequila!! I used to LOVE it, drank it like men drink whiskey :D until 1 night out in Swansea, where I used to live, a tequila bar with £1 shots, 3 hrs later......I no longer like tequila!! :eek:

You need rice crackers in ur life hun! I NEVER eat crisps, but rice crackers are a flavoursome, low fat alternative. I'll take a pic of the package tomorrow :eek:

Hv a great weekend hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you and slimmer of the week! Only happened to me once, as my losses were slow & steady, but feels fab!! :D good luck lady!! Xx xLx

Hey Lucie :) found time to stop by and see what you doing here. You have been busy havent you :p

I love the passion you have for losing weight and forwards foods. Would like to see what others eat and maybe get some nice ideas from here.

I myself dont use so many syns but as long as it working for you it will be just fine. Also I noticed that when Im doing bread sandwich its hard to stop. Lol - cant get enough of em, thats why Im using crisp bread - makes it longer to eat. Giggle /

Anyhow - good luck, Im sure you can do it :)
NB! Slimmer of the week is great motivator. And slimmer of the month too. I manage to push myself to get 8 of week and 2 of month. Keep your eyes on prize :)

Evening honey x
Sounds like you've got it sussed already :D it's definitely worth doing it 100%, I even measured my gin at home when I first began so I'd be 100% within my syns-it pays off and the losses were constant. Keep up the fantastic work hun xx

Don't mention tequila!! I used to LOVE it, drank it like men drink whiskey :D until 1 night out in Swansea, where I used to live, a tequila bar with £1 shots, 3 hrs later......I no longer like tequila!! :eek:

You need rice crackers in ur life hun! I NEVER eat crisps, but rice crackers are a flavoursome, low fat alternative. I'll take a pic of the package tomorrow :eek:

Hv a great weekend hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you and slimmer of the week! Only happened to me once, as my losses were slow & steady, but feels fab!! :D good luck lady!! Xx xLx

Afternoon Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the support, I don't think I have it sussed, and god this site is so helpful, half the time I'll type into google like " brown roll syn extra easy " and minimins will come up and some legend will be helping out someone else. SO much help on here on the forums aswell as all the threads of peoples journeys. It's super inspiring. I think I've just done so many diets and none of them stuck that I'm just fed up with it and I'm " in the zone " with the diet and I'm going to do everything within my lil sausage fingers to keep it that way. I'm super on it this time and with the support of family who are doing the diet, My boyfriend thats half heartly doing it and you guys, I feel safe and secure and able to make the right choices with what goes into my big gob :D

hahaha oh tequila.. lol I can see why you might not be a fan anymore :p hahaha

I'd love a link to the rice crackers your on about, or a picture or anything lol, Much appreciated :D

Hope YOU'RE having a lovely weekend, I'm just gonna reply to these messages and write my update, LOTS of food pics. Slimmer of the week. HERE I COME :p

mwah xx

Hey Lucie :) found time to stop by and see what you doing here. You have been busy havent you :p

I love the passion you have for losing weight and forwards foods. Would like to see what others eat and maybe get some nice ideas from here.

I myself dont use so many syns but as long as it working for you it will be just fine. Also I noticed that when Im doing bread sandwich its hard to stop. Lol - cant get enough of em, thats why Im using crisp bread - makes it longer to eat. Giggle /

Anyhow - good luck, Im sure you can do it :)
NB! Slimmer of the week is great motivator. And slimmer of the month too. I manage to push myself to get 8 of week and 2 of month. Keep your eyes on prize :)

Hi Destamia! So lovely to see you here in my thread, I can only hope just having you hear rubs off some of your determination and great loss for my own weight loss ( like when you rub a lottery ticket to make it lucky ) haha :p

If you think above makes me busy then you will LOVE the weekend I've had hehe. Will be posting in a bit with all the pics of my yummy SW approved food :p

It means alot that my passion for this weight loss is coming through in my words, I really am very motivated and so far, 18 days in, I'm still making the right choices and long may that continue!

I think its great if you don't have to use syns. I think the longer I'm on this diet and the more experience I have with cooking recipes, and hopefully the more time I allow to prepare meals etc, I'll be using less syns, Instead of using a sauce in a jar, I'll make my own so its zero syns instead of 9 etc. Once again, It's about choices and I think also, I'm happy using syns atm because it makes me feel like I can go and have that bit of chocolate and not even think about it but secretly treat it as a huge treat and not have it affect my progress ya know?

Crisp bread? Is that like rice crackers? Because they are on my to try list too lol. Like the rivita crackers I see in your pics? Will be interested in what you mean by crisp bread :p

having 8 sotw and 2 sotm are all great achievements! I've seen how hard you work looking on your thread and each one deserved :) I think with the right attitude and if I keep trying hard the only thing that would hold me back ever, Is myself :) ( or someone that starts getting cometitive in the meeting once they see me win like 3 weeks running hahaha )

xxxx

HIIIIII everyone. *beams* Warning, This is going to be a bit of an update :p and picture and recipe heavy :)

Day 18 ( IN THE FAT LUCIE THREAD ) I am in such a good mood! It might have something to do with the fact that I was off work today, The boyfriend went out in camden last night and stayed over one of his friends places ( WOO BED TO MYSELF ), My friend Nicole came over Saturday evening and we planned on having a nice healthy dinner and spend the evening Pampering, Then today wake up and go for an early morning swim followed by a lovely slimming world approved fry up and oh my gosh... ORRRRR It might be that I weighed myself this morning ( I know I know bad lucie, don't weigh yourself alot. Whatever I like too. ) At my last weigh in I lost 1/2 a pound and weighed 23 stone 7.5 lbs and upon weighing myself this morning was a lovely 23 stone 4 1/4 lbs Which I was over the moon with. Despite being on my star week, Was really happy that the scales had gone down as they didn't budge all of last week while I was due on so Fingers crossed just 3lbs to hit 1stone and 4 to get into the 22's so deffo got a target close by thats helping me make ALL the right choices. what a lovely weekend its been indeed. :p

Pizza -
So you guys can see from a previous thread I had a stab at making some pizza's and the ones I made were great as they used the WW bread and cheese as my HEX A+B so technically, Its free if you only have those 2 slices of bread, I actually had 3 slices as it was so small so figured I needed to experiement further. I ended up making the most scrummiest thinnest based pizza for only 4.5 syns. JACKPOT

20140802_215359.jpg

ASDA Wholemeal wraps (4.5 syns)
Chopped tinned tomatos
garlic + mixed herbs and some fresh basil
mushrooms
Ham
1 1/2 slices of WW cheddar cheese ( HEXA )
Frylight

I just added the chopped tinned toms with some garlic and mixed herbs in with some fresh basil i just happened to have, let that simmer while I fried off the mushrooms in frylight. I had the ham and cheese chopped up already and literally just splashed some water on the wrap on both sides and put it under the grill for maybe a minute on each side to help crispen it up a tad.

Then just added the sauce and sprinkle the ham, cheese and mushrooms on and grill. Perfecto!

It came out amazingly, Nicole had one too only she had mozerrella on hers and hers was a bit runny from the juices so was super happy with mine!

Then it was pamper time. Nicole and I are both beauty bloggers ( thats actually how we met ) so we are always talking about products and encouraging each other ( not that we need any ) to buy stuff lol, I cracked out the foot spa plus my rituals scrubs and moisturisers and gave her a manicure and pedicure - the trick is to do them first so then YOU can sit back and relax last haha

20140803_003100.jpg

20140803_003506.jpg

lol had to take a pic of me relaxing while Nicole gave me a cheeky pamper. It was LUSH!!!!

Up this morning for our swim. Green tea downed and right to the pool! 20 mins of water jumping jacks and running on the spot and then did about 20 lengths of the pool. God . I'm . UNFIT! I was bloody knackered after that! BUT felt so good for doing it. It was 2 hours of excercise that I wouldn't have done so was happy. Then we came home to a gorgeous fry up!

20140803_120852.jpg

2 X WW thick brown bread ( HEXB)
Bacon ( fat removed )
scrambbled egg ( 4 eggs and a drop of milk, Salt + Pepper for both of us to have a portion )
2 WW sausages (1SYN)
1/2 can of beans.
mushrooms

Breakfast total = 1 syn and my hex's used. It's now 5pm and I'm only now getting peckish so very filling and perfect for days off where I want to keep food low.

I'm going to take a whack at a chicken and rice dish this evening with some ginger, grated carrot, garlic chicken and rice using some soy sauce, One of the women made it for our taster evening at SW and it was divine, So going to have a whack of that this evening and its totally free.

and THAT ladies and gents was my weekend. Planning on putting my feet up, Paint my nails as I didn't get a chance to last night and pop film on and enjoy the rest of my evening :)

If you have made it this far, Pat on the back for you! But of course, Thanks for reading :) xx

Hehe yeah it was a lovely weekend. Blissfully happy, the boyf called and isn't coming home tonight, he's too hungover to sit on a train for 50mins so looks like I get the bed to myself again. Woop woop!!!!!

That means dinner plans will have to change. Hmmmmm what to cook lol. Could have the pizza again as I have left over sauce to use and might make a vegetable and chicken rice fried rice and put it in a wrap with some lettuce to have for tomorrow lunch and dinner.. Hate it when you need to use stuff so it doesn't go off! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha I would do the same!
Just a nice early night tonight sweetie , I've gotta be up early in the morning to take my little one out so can't be up too late - boo hoo :( xxx

Enjoy the star fishing sleep :) we have a super king bed so always have enough room but when the bf is away I still sleep in the same place- I was obviously not a star fish in a previous life lol x

Hahaha, Pretty sure I was a chocolate taster in my previous life... :p x

Are you enjoying having your place to yourself this evening :)

I am actually haha. I made my tasty 0 syn chicken fried rice

1407101638656.jpg

And Watched a chick flick while painting my nails lol..

How's you're evening? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back