The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

how are you guys getting on with your day? feeling like a right chatterbox today lol x

Hi sweets! Don't you dare be embarrassed, It's not fair to compare because everyone is different and has a different eye and style. I've only been blogging since November but I'm lucky as I'm in a job where I can open a tab on chrome and do some tweets and comment on others blogs etc. Also I do think it helps that I have purple hair haha. People seem to think I'm cooler than I actually am because of it :p I've followed you on bloglovin so you have an extra follower now. I must admit since starting slimming world ive taken a bit of a step back with my blog. I still love it, but it does take up alot of time as you know. BUT I'm sure I'll end up leaving you the odd comment when I'm on my comment rampages :p

Thanks so much, I do love my hair, High maintenance but I think its worth it. You have to want it and have that " I don't give a F*ck what you think" attitude as everyone will always have an opinion. I have some of the older people that come in to place at bet at my work come in " Lucie what have you done to your hair now!!!! " All ive done is washed it so the colours slightly changed haha, I'm like " Nothing deardry, I just washed it " lol.. I think my family would think something was wrong with me if I had "normal" hair lol, I got my NVQ in hair when I was 18 and have probably had funky hair since working in the salons since then so having bright colours and funky cuts is just normal for me now lol.

I have no idea why you crazy lot are all following me, I like to think its because of how I type, I type like I'm talking, haha I type like 90 words per min so I can type as I talk and I just talk to you lot like you've known me for years so I'm hoping that makes this all seem relate-able. And also maybe because I have alot to lose and I'm in the zone :D Everyone loves reading motivational b*llocks lol who knows :p

xxxxx

Haha bless you, you are so sweet :) At the moment I am blogging every day, it just gives me something to do during the day during the holidays. When I am back at uni in September I'm not sure what will happen with my blog, I'd like to hope I'll still post on there sometimes as I really do find it therapeutic. I doubt I will ever be a writer in life but I do love writing. :) I will follow you back, though I'm not sure I actually have a bloglovin account atm, think I deleted it but not sure why. :confused: Your blog is great though, lovely mix of fashion, beauty and all sorts, and I think reading other blogs is helpful in improving your own blog.

I can put it on my family but I'm not sure I would ever have the balls to do it even if they wanted me to lol! I have never minded my hair too much, I have always been blonde but it is starting to get darker and darker. I am thinking about dying it lighter but the one attempt at changing my hair colour (pink dip dye!!) was a god awful disaster I had to live with for months lol.

It is definitely your writing style, it is very engaging and that draws people in 100%. You write like you are talking to friends which I'm sure makes everyone feel like they want to say hi and join in.:D

Nothing wrong with being a chatter box (my daughter literally does not stop talking so I'm used to it lol)
A nice day chilling out doing nothing today yay <3 xx

haha its pretty quiet at work atm so am checking out the longer leslie walks. Just had lunch and feeling stuffed. Just wanna finish, do the food shopping, Do my 1mile and scoff the strawberries and freddo hahaha.

Would of sunbathed tomorrow but the weather is suppose to be shitty so will save that for tuesday :D Might go on a sunbed in prep for the holidays! WOOP WOOP 11 DAYS!

Haha bless you, you are so sweet :) At the moment I am blogging every day, it just gives me something to do during the day during the holidays. When I am back at uni in September I'm not sure what will happen with my blog, I'd like to hope I'll still post on there sometimes as I really do find it therapeutic. I doubt I will ever be a writer in life but I do love writing. :) I will follow you back, though I'm not sure I actually have a bloglovin account atm, think I deleted it but not sure why. :confused: Your blog is great though, lovely mix of fashion, beauty and all sorts, and I think reading other blogs is helpful in improving your own blog.

I can put it on my family but I'm not sure I would ever have the balls to do it even if they wanted me to lol! I have never minded my hair too much, I have always been blonde but it is starting to get darker and darker. I am thinking about dying it lighter but the one attempt at changing my hair colour (pink dip dye!!) was a god awful disaster I had to live with for months lol.

It is definitely your writing style, it is very engaging and that draws people in 100%. You write like you are talking to friends which I'm sure makes everyone feel like they want to say hi and join in.:D

hehe well lets hope everyone that pops by joins in and says hi :D xxx

So for the first time, ever in my life. I just did a mile walk. Granted, I was at work, Doing it from a video ( Leslie walks thanks to Binky for recommending it!) It's super quiet at work and I was so amped watching the videos and couldn't wait to do it when I got home, I decided not to wait :p

It's a video based around walking on the spot, stepping to the side, doing kicks to the front and knee lifts with a bit of toe pointing and back kicking and If I'm honest, Its easy... But If I'm really honest, There was only 2 points that I struggled. When doing the knee lifts, I really felt the muscle's pulling on the underside of my thighs when I was doing that, and a little bit with the kicks, But to counter that, Just as the count was going upto 8, by the 8th one where I felt I couldn't do another, It was back to walking on the spot again and the tension soon subsided and went away and it was onto the next part of the routine, Then we'd come back round to the kicking or the knee ups and once again just by that last one on the count It was really tight and hard to do but then back into the walk and routine.

I know its not a huge deal, I'm sure any and all of us could do this video but for me, it's put a giant smile on my face, I've just had a great workout while at work, I've stretched my legs and I've officially walked a whole mile. which is something I'd never normal be able to do.

can't even describe how chuffed I am with myself ..

Well done that's absolutely fantastic, you have every right to feel chuffed that's a great achievement. I would say lets break out the wine but not sure that's very diet friendly:(:p

Hi hun, what a great day you are having. It is always so nice when people start commenting on weight loss I used to get really like embarrassed I don't know why really! But now when someone says to me you've lost weight or looking well I'm like thanks etc. it took me ages to feel any weight loss but other people had noticed which was strange!

Congrats on your walk today also :).

Hi hun, what a great day you are having. It is always so nice when people start commenting on weight loss I used to get really like embarrassed I don't know why really! But now when someone says to me you've lost weight or looking well I'm like thanks etc. it took me ages to feel any weight loss but other people had noticed which was strange!

Congrats on your walk today also :).

Thankyou so much! What a lovely comment! I find I have the opposite problem, If someone comments like " oh you're looking well " I just blurt out " its all thanks to slimming world " and then I feel like I'm bragging haha I do think its harder to tell when someone is bigger like myself, I took pictures this morning of myself, Wish I had done it 3 weeks ago when I started but no matter, When I lose another stone I'll take pictures again and would be interesting if I could see a difference :)

Thanks so much, I actually ended up doing the video again so I can officially say ive done 2 miles now! haha I know I know, it's not a huge deal but if you knew me.. Hell I don't even walk faster for the bus. so to do a workout video for 40 mins, and to be able to say I've walked 2 miles, it just rings HUGE alarm bells and I can't help but feel really happy with myself.. ( what a smug b*tch :p )

xxx

I started SW just over 22stone so I know how you feel hun. I'm so lazy when it comes to exercise I just hate it with a passion but I do the odd bit of walking.

I didn't take pictures when I first started I was down around a stone and then took some. Then when I got my four stone award I took more well himself did in same clothes and OMG the difference is unbelievable. Best thing is none of my clothes fit me anymore it's not good for my pocket so I'm kind of living in leggings these days until I can go on a mad shopping spree!! :)

When people ask me now too I can't stop talking about SW I'm sure their sick of hearing me on about it. In all my years of dieting and trying every diet under the sun this is the one for me I can still eat and lose weight. I feel amazing so much more energy. If I ate a big greasy takeaway now I'd actually feel sick after it, my body can't take crap food anymore. I've had my days and weekend off ( you have to live too) but getting back on track the following day is key & staying for group. I never stayed in the beginning but Orla a girl on the Irish thread encouraged me too So I started to stay and I love going now :)

right im caught up :) yay to the compliments and double yay to 2 miles. I really need to dig the leslie dvd out and start using it again!!

Well done lucie you are really getting into the swing. I loved your plan for the day (top job) and I am just after watching Leslie on YouTube lol (I didn't do it as I was doing prep) but it is definitely one I will be having a go at. x

Evening lovely - well done on the walking what a fab achievement for you. I do no exercise at all I know I should but just cba lol

So for the first time, ever in my life. I just did a mile walk. Granted, I was at work, Doing it from a video ( Leslie walks thanks to Binky for recommending it!) It's super quiet at work and I was so amped watching the videos and couldn't wait to do it when I got home, I decided not to wait :p

It's a video based around walking on the spot, stepping to the side, doing kicks to the front and knee lifts with a bit of toe pointing and back kicking and If I'm honest, Its easy... But If I'm really honest, There was only 2 points that I struggled. When doing the knee lifts, I really felt the muscle's pulling on the underside of my thighs when I was doing that, and a little bit with the kicks, But to counter that, Just as the count was going upto 8, by the 8th one where I felt I couldn't do another, It was back to walking on the spot again and the tension soon subsided and went away and it was onto the next part of the routine, Then we'd come back round to the kicking or the knee ups and once again just by that last one on the count It was really tight and hard to do but then back into the walk and routine.

I know its not a huge deal, I'm sure any and all of us could do this video but for me, it's put a giant smile on my face, I've just had a great workout while at work, I've stretched my legs and I've officially walked a whole mile. which is something I'd never normal be able to do.

can't even describe how chuffed I am with myself ..

Yey am so glad you like them, well done for doing the mile, you should be proud it is a great achievement x

She always says if it gets too much go back to walking as it is still burning calories so don't forget to do that if needed with the longer ones x

Evening :) Lucie , thank you hun. Seems to me, that you have found perfect way to keep on track, lots of lovely people around you for support ( and I understand some even volunteered to be your wrist slapper :p *giggle* ) Finding useful tips from all the blogs and weight lost diary's we have here is amazing. One thing is find something you think you should remember tip and may use it sometime or may not. But other thing is find something and make it work for you. :)
This forum is so amazing too - all kind of different diets all together. No nastiness and only support all around. Does not matter how much you have to lose , we all here for same reason. We all looking for useful information and something that would help us to stay on track and not to slip.
Like one big family. Speaking of family - what your dad think about your amazing weight loss ? He must be so proud of you.
My mom is proud of me too but as she dont know what sw is , shes worried Im not eating or losing weight too fast and dont take care of my health. And now way to make her see its all good for me :)

Keep us updated Lucie, will be reading with interest :)

Good morning hun, hope you have a lovely day. xxxx

Back