The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Woooop well good like for Friday darling!! I'm off to Aiya Nappa in Cyprus. My best friend Maxine is out there at the moment "working the strip" as they call it working in the pubs and clubs. She's been out there since April and I miss her terribly, I know she's a bit homesick but had a breakup while she was out there so her sister and I decided to go out there for a week. She knows her sister is coming but I've told her I couldn't. Her face is going to be priceless when she sees me lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww that's so lovely! she's going to be so happy, it'll be just what she needs too xxx

Popping on to subscribe :)

Sounds like you've had a great week, so nice you're going to see your friend x

Morning lovely xxx
Good luck with the passport today, what a faff!!
Sts for me this morning, still 9st2lbs , however a 2lb loss since Thursday?? Confusing, but as it's my 1st Wednesday wi I'm sort of going off my last proper Saturday wi. Hopefully I'll b at target next week??..........however,a v.emotional week ahead, I need to stay strong and not turn to food!! X
Hv a good day hun, good luck for wi tonight, cnt wait to hear how you've done!!!! :D xx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi,

Saw you posting on the wednesday weigher thread so thought I would subscribe, hope you don't mind. I am also on sw and a wednesdy weigher.

You are doing fantastic so far. You seem to be in the zone, sw is a great plan. I love all your food pictures your meals always look so yummy.

Best of luck for tonight hun xx

Woooop well good like for Friday darling!! I'm off to Aiya Nappa in Cyprus. My best friend Maxine is out there at the moment "working the strip" as they call it working in the pubs and clubs. She's been out there since April and I miss her terribly, I know she's a bit homesick but had a breakup while she was out there so her sister and I decided to go out there for a week. She knows her sister is coming but I've told her I couldn't. Her face is going to be priceless when she sees me lol xxx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That is so sweet, have a great time in Cyprus with your friends x

Good luck again for tonight hun :) xx

Found you!! Need to read through all your diary now xx

goose our start weight and goal weights are near identical and we're the same height! You're motoring through though compared to me!! I've taken 2 months to lose 11 pounds! hahah! but I can't do anything too extreme as I have to eat completely normal food (due to work / social life etc) and go out too much to do it any quicker I think. Annoying but I'm getting there!

Over 2 stone in 2 months is EPIC!! you must look completely different! have you done any before / after pics ?

You'll overtake me soon I expect! hahahah

Woooop well good like for Friday darling!! I'm off to Aiya Nappa in Cyprus. My best friend Maxine is out there at the moment "working the strip" as they call it working in the pubs and clubs. She's been out there since April and I miss her terribly, I know she's a bit homesick but had a breakup while she was out there so her sister and I decided to go out there for a week. She knows her sister is coming but I've told her I couldn't. Her face is going to be priceless when she sees me lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww have a nice time Lucie. I still scared of plains after 3 hour pain when I was flying to Uk in feb and could not fit the seat. :)
Hopefully this will change soon and I can go to vacation soon. As for for you, let us know how your vacation go and Im sure you will come back with fab weight loss. Have fun Hun xx

Woooo lost 8 1/2 pounds! Weighed in at 22 st 13 lbs. I've lost 1 st 2 lbs in 3 weeks! Got myself a lil certificate for reaching a stone and for getting into the next stone bracket! Was also slimmer of the week so all in all, an amazing week!

Will update properly tomorrow! The boyf and I are on a date night so no phones :p xxx

1407358543703.jpg

Well done honey!! Bloody well deserved after all the focus this week!! :D hope ur having a FAB night with the bf, enjoy lovely xxx xLx

Woooo lost 8 1/2 pounds! Weighed in at 22 st 13 lbs. I've lost 1 st 2 lbs in 3 weeks! Got myself a lil certificate for reaching a stone and for getting into the next stone bracket! Was also slimmer of the week so all in all, an amazing week!

Will update properly tomorrow! The boyf and I are on a date night so no phones :p xxx

View attachment 148909

What an amazing loss! well done chick :D Enjoy your date night xxx

Bloody brilliant bird - well done

You're doing amazing, well done!!
Hope you enjoyed date night x

Aww have a nice time Lucie. I still scared of plains after 3 hour pain when I was flying to Uk in feb and could not fit the seat.
Hopefully this will change soon and I can go to vacation soon. As for for you, let us know how your vacation go and Im sure you will come back with fab weight loss. Have fun Hun xx

Hi Hun!, I probably could of phrased this better haha, I'm going on holiday on the 20th! Hoping to lose another 5lbs for when I fly, Fingers crossed I'll be able to fit in the seat... god I'd be mortified if I cant!

Well done on another great loss you star, enjoy your date night x

Thanks lovely! Date night was epic! lol xx

Well done honey!! Bloody well deserved after all the focus this week!! hope ur having a FAB night with the bf, enjoy lovely xxx xLx

Thanks beauty! Had a lovely evening! Will be doing my update in a bit :) It's a tad hectic at work so once people stop betting I can post this :p

Wow. Fantastic loss hun. Enjoy your date night xx

Thank you so much hun :)

Here to subscribe hun - fabulous loss tonight very well done. Hope your having a great date night x

Hey hun, thrilled to have you here! Another Wednesday weigher! :D yay ! Thankyou for your comment! xx

What an amazing loss! well done chick Enjoy your date night xxx

Thankyou lovely :D Just going to go update my thread for today and will be having a nosey at yours :p xx

Bloody brilliant bird - well done

Thanks so much cat <3 xxx

Fantastic loss hunni - you should feel very proud of yourself indeed!

Thanks hun, I do feel really proud of myself! :D

Yes! Well done lovely! You got that slimmer of the week like u wanted & achieved 2 goals , you must be really proud of yourself x

Thanks so much babe! I'm over the moon! Had such a good week, Deffo a big push to keep going as I'm going :) xxx

You're doing amazing, well done!!
Hope you enjoyed date night x

Thanks Danni! Date night was fab! I shall be having a peek at your diary a bit later too! xx

Back