The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Morning lovely xx
Never apologise hun, we all hv our "quiet times", I've just had mine as my brother was down before emigrating.......life happens, and sometimes posting here has to take a back seat. But we're always here when u need us x

Really hope u feel better soon hun, you sound like a v.busy bee, so u prob need a good chill and you'll soon b bk on form x
Hv a fab Friday xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun, Thats very true. Thanks so so much <3 Tummy is feeling loads better, Now its just a case of dealing with everything else! xx

HI all, Thanks for all the well wishes and great support! I'm still not feeling good, I got a little better yesterday then yesterday evening after we went out for a meal after weigh in, pretty much straight away my tummy started aching again, Had a horrid nights sleep again and I'm stuck at work till 8, It's dragging but I'm trying to keep my eyes open. Feeling proper out of it.

Anyway yes, I ended up losing 3lbs, Might of been that last minute wii dance workout I did haha. I've not been feeling too chatty as I'm not sleeping and I've just got zero energy, This lil tummy bug is taking it right out of me, Plus usually I'd message you all while I'm at work but its been so busy I can't get a message in edgeways!

I've got so much on at the moment so might not post for a bit but I'm still here, Just don't have time to keep up with everyone, It's not that I don't care or want to show support! So please don't think less of me, Just seem to be spreading myself so thin but don't want to stop doing my diary <3

Hope you feel better soon!

Don't worry about replying to us all - just make sure your looking after yourself and keeping well. XXX

Hope you have a lovely day whatever you're up to babe x

Morning poppet - well done on the lovely loss and SOTW. I hope your feeling loads bettter and having a fab weekend xxx

Hwy everyone, feeling loads better, just doing some bits before work at 2 and will do a mega update along with catch up with you all!! Love you all so much for staying with me even though I've been a bit quiet xx

Thanks hun, Thats very true. Thanks so so much <3 Tummy is feeling loads better, Now its just a case of dealing with everything else! xx

Glad ur feeling better hun x hope work's going quite quick for you!
Any weekend plans? When ru off on ur hols?! XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hwy everyone, feeling loads better, just doing some bits before work at 2 and will do a mega update along with catch up with you all!! Love you all so much for staying with me even though I've been a bit quiet xx

Hey hun, great to see your feeling better :) xxx

Fear not all! I haven't galle off the bandwagon! The boyfriend or should I say ex is making life rather difficult and what with me jetting to nappa in less than 39 hours it's just been crazy. Have had lots of booze and even a cheeky burger king since last Wednesday, I've stayed the same so far since last week which I'm chuffed with :)

I hope you are all well and look forward to cut hang up with you soon. I'm over at my mums atm as I don't wanna be at the house with the ex so desperately trying to avoid everything as none of it is so friendly lol

Its OK I be good :) xx

Fear not all! I haven't galle off the bandwagon! The boyfriend or should I say ex is making life rather difficult and what with me jetting to nappa in less than 39 hours it's just been crazy. Have had lots of booze and even a cheeky burger king since last Wednesday, I've stayed the same so far since last week which I'm chuffed with :)

I hope you are all well and look forward to cut hang up with you soon. I'm over at my mums atm as I don't wanna be at the house with the ex so desperately trying to avoid everything as none of it is so friendly lol

Its OK I be good :) xx

Hello beautiful star fish,

I am very sorry to ask but i seem to of missed a chapter in your thread..... what has happened to make the ex and ex? x

I think you are being very strong and well done for STS at this stressfull and upsetting time, by all means private message me if you need someone to share with, lots of hugs my little starfishy x

Fear not all! I haven't galle off the bandwagon! The boyfriend or should I say ex is making life rather difficult and what with me jetting to nappa in less than 39 hours it's just been crazy. Have had lots of booze and even a cheeky burger king since last Wednesday, I've stayed the same so far since last week which I'm chuffed with :) I hope you are all well and look forward to cut hang up with you soon. I'm over at my mums atm as I don't wanna be at the house with the ex so desperately trying to avoid everything as none of it is so friendly lol Its OK I be good :) xx
Messaged you lovely xx

Oh no!! Sorry to ear you and the boyfriend have broken up?!

Good time to fly off to Napia - you can have holiday fling with a handsome Cypriot!;)

Well one for mostly sticking to the diet even though it sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time, we are all here if you feel like you need to talk about anything or need any extra support.:grouphugg:

Oh no!! Sorry to ear you and the boyfriend have broken up?! Good time to fly off to Napia - you can have holiday fling with a handsome Cypriot!;) Well one for mostly sticking to the diet even though it sounds like you're having a bit of a tough time, we are all here if you feel like you need to talk about anything or need any extra support.:grouphugg:
I agree with the handsome Cypriot part ;) xx

oh no - you've split with your bf ?

nappa sounds pretty awesome - that should pick you up nicely! you going to be good while you're away or suspend diet ?

big hugs xx

It's been on the cards for a while so it's not sudden, lack of intimacy, **** job, I've been supporting us for the past 6 months. It's hard as his work is now here and family live at home away. He can't afford to live alone tho I can, I'm not a c heartless b*tch and gonna chuck him on the street but equally, it's not my problem. So yeah looking forward to some time in the sun however not looking forward to returning... Not sure what I'll come back to.

Either way as always I appreciate the love and support guys xxxxx

Hi Lucie, sorry to read about you and the bf. it sounds like your holiday has come at the right time. You should let your hair down and have a blast. Don't be worrying about retuning before you even get there. Xx

It's ok lovely, you're right it's not your problem to support him he needs to do that himself. Just enjoy your girly time away you're gonna have so much fun!
We're always here to chat x

Sorry to hear about big life changes BUT dont you think even for moment that you can get off the SW train now.
You are strong girl. You will not let hard times get away for you slimming. Or good times - when you on holiday. Dont you even for moment think that chocolate or big mac will help your heart. It wont hun.
You can do it. Its hurts ofc - and there will be moments when you may not care. But dont let all the good work you have done so far to slip away.

Be strong and try your best to stay on plan. You can do it. And you will.
Hugs

Evening lovely sorry to hear your news. I hope your all packed and ready to let your hair down? Dont go worrying about what your coming back to, you will be fresher and stronger and ready to deal with it after a gorgeous break. Your batteries will be re charged. If you slip off the wagon whilst away it means you will be more determined to get back on plan and reach your goal when home. Keep ya chin up and keep smiling lovely x

Back