The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

It's been on the cards for a while so it's not sudden, lack of intimacy, **** job, I've been supporting us for the past 6 months. It's hard as his work is now here and family live at home away. He can't afford to live alone tho I can, I'm not a c heartless b*tch and gonna chuck him on the street but equally, it's not my problem. So yeah looking forward to some time in the sun however not looking forward to returning... Not sure what I'll come back to.

Either way as always I appreciate the love and support guys xxxxx

:bighug: sounds like your holiday came at a perfect time, I'm sorry to hear this :( Hope you're as ok as you can be right now, have a lovely holiday xxxx

Enjoy Ayia Napa! Have a low cal fish bowl for me!:)

Sorry to hear about the breakup - but remember chocolate (or bingey food) won't fix anything (I've learnt this the hard way)! This of this as a detour in your road, and your going to kick arse at getting through it.

Not long till Napa!!

bet she's having a wild time over there!!!

can't wait to hear about it when she's back

Wishing you lots of luck. I'm a 24 stone starter too x

Hope you're having fun chick x

Sorry to hear about your breakup, but I hope you're having an amazing time on your hols! Let your hair down and have some fun :) xx

You not back yet bird?

IM BACKKKKKKKKK :D

I had such an amazing time, I didn't want to come back but today I'm back to work and back on the diet. I weighed myself this morning at 22st 13lbs so i've put on 3lbs which I'm dead chuffed with if I'm honest, The amount I drank and I ate everything I wanted to eat and didn't think about the diet once ( though still ate lots of fruit and drank lots of water ) so 2 and a half weeks of bliss for just 3lbs? I'll take that!

So back on the diet today despite having a chest infection and blocked nose, I can't taste a damn thing!
B - a few raspberries and some Diet pepsi
L - Still sipping on the Diet pepsi and its 2.25pm, Just finished a WW korma Curry Ready meal (16 SYNS ) I thought I'd take a syn hit today as the fridge is all empty. Planning on doing a shop after work so going to spend some of this afternoon planning food!
D - Something syn free :D

All in all, I'm back a happy bunny, feeling super brown, The hair's an awesome blue colour and I'm gonna get those pesky 3lbs off so I can keep going to hit my next milestone!

Hope you all are well! xxx

20140902_120850%u00252B(1).jpg

those 5lbs will be off in a week I reckon if you're super good.

so glad you had a good holiday - just what you needed! xx

Welcome back - saw your photos on insta-gram, looks like a fab holiday.

5lbs is barely anything, and once you get back to routine they will fall off!

Ready and excited to fight the fat off with you!

those 5lbs will be off in a week I reckon if you're super good.

so glad you had a good holiday - just what you needed! xx

Hi lovely, Hope you are well! The holiday was AMAZINGGGGGG!! I just put in my weight and turns out I was actually 22 st 10lbs last weigh in, so technically only put on 3lbs which is even better news!!!!! Can do that in a week easy peasy :p

xxxx

Welcome back hun n woohoo to only 3lbs!! Sooo worth it!!

Back