The Fat Beauty Diary - Start Weight 24st 1lbs // Goal Weight 15st ( 1 Stone Down )

Hello, subbing to your diary :):) Welcome back, your gain will be easily off by next week. You look fab (and very brown!) in your picture, I love your hair xx

Welcome back - saw your photos on insta-gram, looks like a fab holiday.

5lbs is barely anything, and once you get back to routine they will fall off!

Ready and excited to fight the fat off with you!

YAY for following me on ********* :p You would of seen lots of bra selfies when I met up with Curvy kate last weekend hahah :p Opps!

Yes lets fight the fat together! xx

Hello, subbing to your diary :):) Welcome back, your gain will be easily off by next week. You look fab (and very brown!) in your picture, I love your hair xx

Hi Hun! *waves*
Thanks for subbing! Yes I have been away for 2 and a half weeks loving life and getting brown and already feeling alot better, Ideally would love to get off this 3lbs AND more for next Wed weigh in but 1 lbs at a time :D

Thanks so much :D I'm feeling all awesome and tan! It's been so long since I've been on holiday, it was bliss! xx

Your back :D glad you had a great time, lovely tan... I am a bit jealous ;) you will soon have those 3lb gone x x

BINKYYYYYY haha Yes I'm back :D I did indeed have a lovely time thankyou andddddddd *shows off my tan* I feel all nice and healthy and tan :p YOU SHOULD BE JEALOUS :p

haha Hope you are well hunny pie, Gotta catch up with life and then will be reading everyones threads :p xxx

Evening chick welcome back. So glad you had an amazing time, you look fab! That gain will get gone in no time :D x

Hey hun! Thanks for the love! I'm feeling fab to be honest! Really in the zone after the hols so hoping to really kick butt for next weigh in :p Hope you are well lovely xxxx

Welcome home hun. Your looking great and what a tan :)

3lbs is nothing to gain while away I had to weeks off and I gained over half a stone but I lost it all the wee after I got back.

Great to have you back, we all missed you posting :) x

Your back!!! YAY. I missed you. Delighted you enjoyed your holiday hun, you give hope to the rest of us. Its like you have been to the dark side and only gained 3lbs lol
Look forward to catching up, and watching your amazing transformation :) :happy096:

Hi Hun! *waves*
Thanks for subbing! Yes I have been away for 2 and a half weeks loving life and getting brown and already feeling alot better, Ideally would love to get off this 3lbs AND more for next Wed weigh in but 1 lbs at a time :D

Thanks so much :D I'm feeling all awesome and tan! It's been so long since I've been on holiday, it was bliss! xx

Its felt like you have been away for so much longer than that!...Glad you had a great time and those few pounds will be gone in no time. Hope you transition back has been smooth. :)

Welcome home hun. Your looking great and what a tan :)

3lbs is nothing to gain while away I had to weeks off and I gained over half a stone but I lost it all the wee after I got back.

Great to have you back, we all missed you posting :) x

haha It certainly felt like I could of put on more than 3lbs! Thankfully the penthouse we were staying in had like 20 steps ( you can only imagine how hard it was when I was completely off my face :p ) but I did alot of walking, Drinking water and water aerobics in the pool so I think it was purely because slimming world is in my lifestyle now it became easy to make better choices rather than stuff my face with chocolate just because I could and say it was " because I was on holiday" ya know? :D

Glad you're back! :) xx

HI PIEFACE <3 MWAH Glad to be back sweetie, Hows you? xx

Your back!!! YAY. I missed you. Delighted you enjoyed your holiday hun, you give hope to the rest of us. Its like you have been to the dark side and only gained 3lbs lol
Look forward to catching up, and watching your amazing transformation :) :happy096:

YAYYYYYY YOU'RE HERE TOO! :p I missed you MORE! haha I have indeed been to the dark side, and they serve the best pizza ever! :p Glad to be back and can't wait to catch up on everyones threads, though think I might need several hours, You ladies do like to natter :p haha MWAH xxxx

Its felt like you have been away for so much longer than that!...Glad you had a great time and those few pounds will be gone in no time. Hope you transition back has been smooth. :)

Aw Hi Minimins Hubby <3 haha How are you? It really has felt like I abandoned you guys for longer than 2 weeks, but alas I am back from the temptations :p Looking forward to carrying on my weight loss journey :) Hope you are back and these few pounds will be gone by next week :) xxx

So good to have you back! Stunning pics you've put on *********! I am so so jealous of your tan! (Your hair too!)
Did everything go well with you returning home? Xxx

Thanks for all the love guys :D Happy to be back :)

Day 51 - Had a 100% day yesterday, Weighed myself this morning and was 22 stone 11.5lbs so thats already 1.5 gone, Just need another 1.5 to be exactly what I was 2 weeks ago and then any loss after that will be great :) If anything I think having that mini break will help boost me this week :) I did my food shopping and I'm all prepared for the next few days :D

B - Strawberries & Raspberries with a muller light yougurt
L - Brown bread sarnie ( HEXB ) with Ham, Cheese ( HEXA ) Tomato, Cucumber and a lil squidge of salad cream (2SYNS) with a pack of Sunbites (6SYNS) and I have a mini crunchie (4.5 SYNS)
D - Dinner tonight is Chicken with this sachet of schwarts Grill mates mojito lime marinade (1/2 pack is 2SYNS) with some potato wedges in frylight ( we picked up the garlic frylight and bbq frylight so might try one of those ) and some lettuce, cucumber, tomato and a bit of coleslaw ( 50g is 3.5 SYNS )

Tonight I hope to do some wii dance as that does make me sweat and its about 20 cals per song - I've also treated myself to the latest wii dance 2014 and a fitbit, Next month it will be new trainers :D

YAY :D Thanks hun lol need to keep the tan alive! Everything was fine coming home :) lol yes I'm loving my blue hair atm :D x
You're such a stunner! (PMSL at autocorrect when I wrote that it came out as "you're such a scrubber!) haha!
Must be the half Italian in you that makes you go so brown? I just get slightly red! :( xx

Back