The fat is back

Crikey that is a lot lost! Good on you though :D

OK cheesy comment coming up:

WAY TO GO, PAULA! WAY TO GO!

(Officer And A Gentleman, which I watched on TV last night)

Congrats on the loss, but most of all congrats on baby Liam.

Hi Paula, good to see you back and with a lovely new baby too! Congratulations. You sound very determined and you know you can do it, so it's just a matter of time and you will be back where you want to be.

Good luck and well done on 19lbs gone already! Amazing.

jacsprat said:
OK cheesy comment coming up:

WAY TO GO, PAULA! WAY TO GO!

(Officer And A Gentleman, which I watched on TV last night)

Congrats on the loss, but most of all congrats on baby Liam.

Oooooh! I haven't watched that in years. Might be a nice sloppy one to watch with hubby tonight, that or indecent proposal! I need to give him some romance ideas! Eeerrrggghhh! But maybe not the renting me out for the night kind! Ooops! Might need to rethink the film choice! Hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Barb said:
Hi Paula, good to see you back and with a lovely new baby too! Congratulations. You sound very determined and you know you can do it, so it's just a matter of time and you will be back where you want to be.

Good luck and well done on 19lbs gone already! Amazing.

Thanks Barb! I hope that you are doing well! When I finish planning this International Children's Art fest next week, then our Summer Ball and Graduation, I SWEAR I'm really gonna do some catching up with old friends and making some new!

Not a fabulous week! Really busy with never-ending meetings, organising events (we are hosting an International Children's Art Exhibition in one of Beijing's biggest galleries next week and have our school Summer Ball and Graduation the week after....then I have to plan Eiriana's birthday party and then a friends Baby Shower....all in the month of June! )! I love it, but I'm exhausted and this week made me slow down a little. Have been feeling rotten with a nasty cold then crazy-absolutely-no-volume laryngitis! I have volume now, but the sound is not pretty! Hahaha! Anyway....I've eaten! Not loads, but i haven't been careful enough to choose protein based. Veggies galore, but also a little bit of rice and my ayi's delicious egg and chive pancakes. Comfort foods for this poorly sick girl. (lots of cough and throat meds too....honey and lemon based. The results see me staying the same as last week.

Have tossed around with the idea of just eating every now and then, but CANNOT stay the same! I have to shift this lard!

My biggest problem now are my arms! It's so hot here now, and my arms are humongous and full of cellulite! I wish I could make some burgers out of them and get them gone for good!

Anyway! Will try to get back on track and MUST keep popping on here, even if it's only for 10 mins, just for the support that I know I relied so much on first time round.

Have a great weekend dah'lings!

Mmwwww!

Arm burgers! There's a thought!

Don't be hard on yourself, when you are poorly being hungry is not good. You'll get back 100% when you are all better.

just found your page - Eriana looks such a proud big sister and how cute is baby Liam ! I want more photos ;-)

I'm back here too.. Back at step 1 - where I was 4 years ago. Double damn and blast ...... but at least I've screwed my head back on and got back on the wagon !

Back