The fat is back

Hey Candice....have been estranged for a few days...on minimins at least, but all going very well here.....except for an old problem that followed me around last time i did this......begins with a 'con' and ends with a 'tion'! aaarrrrgggghhhh!

No timw to post more than that this morning, just leaving with a promise of a long post soon and a drop by to visit some old friends!

til then....
.....mwaww

Condition?

...I don't get it!

:D

Hey Paula,

nice to see your restart is going well.
I wish tiny mandarin's were how I cheated on the diet. lol!
I'm not doing anything at the moment.
Just can't seem to get my head back in the game.
Strange considering it's the thing I think I want more than anything in the world.
Hmmmmph!!

Anyway, you go girl!
Hope the Con....tion has passed.

Go you!!!
XXX

oh dear...
and just like last time on cd/ss, the total opposite is following me around...
urrrrgg, indeedy.

xx

Hey Candice,

I'm in awe at your current ticker....is that loss since December? Are you keeping a diary? I'm gonna go in search for it now.

Hey Paula,

nice to see your restart is going well.
I wish tiny mandarin's were how I cheated on the diet. lol!
I'm not doing anything at the moment.
Just can't seem to get my head back in the game.
Strange considering it's the thing I think I want more than anything in the world.
Hmmmmph!!

Anyway, you go girl!
Hope the Con....tion has passed.

Go you!!!
XXX

Hiya Andrea hon,

You know, I spend my life telling parents that all children go through sensitive periods in their life, nothing can be pushed, everything comes on it's own....and I think that we all have a sensitive period to dieting.....there'll come a day Andrea when you just say to yourself 'this is it', you'll pull it all together and you'll do it, and, by this little statement Strange considering it's the thing I think I want more than anything in the world. I reckon that day will come pretty soon!

Take Care of yourself hon

So why is food consuming my every thought? I had a total pampering session last night, a totally luxurious (and far too expensive) facial followed by a full body massage...wonderful.....intended to treat myself in ways other than food....but I lay there (almost 3 hours) and every second of thought (except when she purged my pores of blackheads....owww) was consumed by food. I was hungry (had been out all day and had forgotten packs for the evening), I thought about eating a small chicken salad, then I talked myself into a burger, reasoning with myself that I could start again next week, then I thought about nachos and chips.....finally, I came home, had a coke zero with a banana pack and went to bed....with a very large smile on my face....

....I woke this morning full, something that I can't say I have experienced since my restart!

I've been looking over some of my before and after pics and I REALLY NEED TO SORT THIS OUT NOW....I cannot - will not go back to that greasy lump that was.:sigh:

constipation Puggso...shhhhh Haha

Mr. Pugs, you are doing so fabulously well, congratulations honey! And.....so very, very handsome:eek:

Confrontation? :confused: :D

And thank you very much for the kind words :)

Hi Paula :wavey:

hey chicken,
ya thats my ticker with the starting date in early december. it's going so slow...it's giving me doubts and second thoughts. uggg! i need to google a bit of motivation i think. i just cant go a day without a bite of cheese or a slice of meat, it seems. where's my will power gone??

yes i have a diary on here...but i have so many things to do during the day entertaining the little ones that i have to prioritize my "free/spare" time doing other things.

my first goal is 180lbs...12st 8 i think?
then i'll adjust it accordingly to the next 3 stone (10st i reckon?) how's the jing these days? and how are you doing rolling into week err...3? 2? sorry, im all confuzzled at the moment cos toby is wailing downstairs (teething! poor thing)...must motor off!

will report back later...and maybe, just maybe i'll make some time for my own diary instead of clogging up yours! :p

haven't forgotten you!

Or me! Hope you are ok! :) xxx

Returning to trusty friends

Good morning world.....and friends fr and wide....I have missed you all....

....and I have missed my old-new self.....

......enough is enough,

Started WW in the summer to try and get back to what I was when I finished SS a year and a half ago....didn't seem too far a goal then, just 10kgs, 22 lbs, just a fraction of all that blubber that I lost way back in the days....

.....but something went wrong.....

My head by the looks of things!!!

I'm now a humongous 16 kgs more than I was when I finished....

....I don't particulary want to get that thin, I like having boobs :)D) and they were non-existent at 68 kgs, but a nice 72 - the just there BMI for me would be nice

So here she goes again....

.......the plan

CD for 17 days (I have a weekend away on November 20th, and I know I'm not going to be CD'ing for that!)

First couple of days, I plan to mix at 2 packs with porridge, slowing cut it down to 1 pack, and then take the oats away altogether by the end of the week.

I hope that I will get at least 6 kgs off by November 20th which will take me down to 78 kgs, and then, after my weekend away, do 2 packs, one meal a day until Christmas.......

HAVE TO!!!!

Welcome back :D

Welcome back honey - wish you'd stop flipping disappearing lol xx

There are a few of us in the same boat babes and i guess this is our life story past, present and future - so dull but nowt we can do to change it *sighs*.

Good luck babes x

Back