The fat is back

Day 3, 7pm....and feeling pretty good. Neary ate my hand in the car on the way home from work.....Eiriana had a pack of fruit pastilles and I oh-so wanted to gobble them, but I bit my hand instead!!!! Bit of a grumbly tummy but nothing too major, nothing like when I restarted after Christmas.

Just had a really panicked call from Bobbie, one of my very good friends and teachers, she had her wallet stolen on the bus...everything in it, passport, vusa cards, atm cards AND PIN numbers for all :eek:. Thankfully she has put a freeze to the cards and her passport. I didn't ask actually how much money she had in her wallet, she's at the police station at the moment, so I'll speak to her later......I feel so bad, she usually comes home with me, but I was interviewing someone and had to leave late so she got the bus home......aiyaaaaahhhh!!!!

She's having a string of bad luck actually. She was walking the other day and was hit to the ground by a bicycle....quite badly bruised and shocked. I hope that her luck changes soon! Actually, we just have to be thankful that she is OK and nothing worse happened.

Anyhows, am off to have my soup.....

Thats bad news, poor thing. I hate getting stuff nicked! Some git took my ipod - wasn't pleased at all. Sending some luck her way - bless.

Eiriana - what a gorgeous name. Always wanted Eirianwen or a derivitive of Eira for my first lil girl - might have to steal that name off you doll.

Enjoy your soup xxx THINK OF WALES! xxx

Eiriana - what a gorgeous name. Always wanted Eirianwen or a derivitive of Eira for my first lil girl - might have to steal that name off you doll.

Had planned the name quite early on in my pregnancy, but it was solidified by a freak snow-storm a couple of weeks before she was born.....in June!!!!

I love her name and wish I had something more interesting, and of course Welsh!!!

Get your leeks and Daffs out for Saturday sweetie!

hey honey.. just sat and read your diary.. Its brill.. Your doing really well.. and your daughters name is luuush..
How loing have you lived in bejing?
x x x

hey honey.. just sat and read your diary..

All of it?????:eek:

Its brill.. Your doing really well..

and your daughters name is luuush..

She is too!!!:eek:

How loing have you lived in bejing?
5 years in Beijing, 10 in China, I live down south for a couple of years.
x x x

Thanks for popping by Cat, I've been reading some more of your posts and you really do have such a beautiful heart.

My bed is a-yelling, and my belly is a-grumbling, so nighty night all!

Hi!

I don't think I've ever posted on your thread before but just wanted to say well done on your weight loss.... it's amazing and I noticed your avatar pic the other day with you wearing a beautiful chinese top... you look soooo slim....:D

I love the pic of the little girl in the welsh costume... is that your little girl? My grandad was Welsh (from the Rhonda Valley!!) and we spent all our holidays in Saundersfoot as children and I remember my grandparents buying me two of dolls dressed exactly as your picture....!!! Aww brought back some happy memories!

Happy St David's Day for Saturday.... (my grandad was actually born the 1st March too.... makes him a real welshman I guess!!)

me neither.. i wanted to do a multi quote thing.. and it took me about 20 mins to work out how to do it.. lol.. its just soo complicated..
Night night doll..
x x x

Hi gorgeous

OMG i've just taken a look at your pictures on facebook - wow what a stunning family you are!!! You look soooooooooo slim and like you've never been overweight in your life!!

Your daughter is drop dead gorgeous!! Love all her little costumes - what a poser! hee hee.

Happy St David's Day for Saturday!

Lots of luv!

Hi!

I don't think I've ever posted on your thread before but just wanted to say well done on your weight loss.... it's amazing and I noticed your avatar pic the other day with you wearing a beautiful chinese top... you look soooo slim....:D

:eek: Thank you!!!! I get lots of compliments when I wear that jacket....it hides all the bits that haven't 'melted' yet! (I was moaning about the flab on my stomach, bum and thighs the other day and hubby said, 'well, it's just like when it snows, if there's a place where there's a lot of snow, it takes a long time to melt, places with less snow melt away much quicker!' :rolleyes:

I love the pic of the little girl in the welsh costume... is that your little girl?

Yep, that's my little poser!

My grandad was Welsh (from the Rhonda Valley!!) and we spent all our holidays in Saundersfoot as children and I remember my grandparents buying me two of dolls dressed exactly as your picture....!!! Aww brought back some happy memories!
:):):)

Happy St David's Day for Saturday.... (my grandad was actually born the 1st March too.... makes him a real welshman I guess!!)
And a Happy Saint Davids day to you too!!!!

Thanks for popping by Mich, I need to find your diary to see how things are going with you! I'm a very sporadic post-er, 2.5 year olds don't care much for their Mammy's spending hours on Minimins!!!!:mad:

Hi gorgeous

OMG i've just taken a look at your pictures on facebook - wow what a stunning family you are!!!

:eek::eek::eek: Thank you!!!

You look soooooooooo slim and like you've never been overweight in your life!!
Oh, you need to take a look at the pics from last Summer!! But I spent so much time deleting the really bad pics and hiding behind other people trying to lie to myself that I wasn't that fat really that even though I'm huge on the pics, I was actually a lot, lot bigger than those pics perceive.

Your daughter is drop dead gorgeous!! Love all her little costumes - what a poser! hee hee.

UH Huh!!!!:rolleyes:

Happy St David's Day for Saturday!
Same to you sweetpea!!

Lots of luv!

And, by the way, not sure whether I told you this before but when I started doing CD and my hubby saw your before and after pics, he was absolutely gobsmacked. You really, really don't look like the same person....YOUR A BLACKWOOD STUNNER!!!

My daily jump on the scales this week have made me very happy, but I will not record or move my ticker until Sunday morning, my official weekly weigh-in....don't want to tempt fate!

Day 5, is it? I have nibbled some bean sprouts this evening, ah well!!!

OK so my waste story. I was talking with hubby about this problem, I want to get some hypnotherapy to let me be wasteful!! Our conclusion was to get a pig.....uh-huh, you heard me right.

So, when Xiao Zhou was growing up they had pigs. He said that when he was eating his mother would say 'do you really need to eat all of that, why don't you give it to the pigs, it'll fatten them up and then we can sell it'......

.....That's the solution....a pig and a mother who needs to get some money!!!!

Love to y'all

So it's Thursday......nearly Friday, where did the week go?

yawnnnnn

Supposed to be going skiing at the weekend but the weather has been so warm that the snow may have melted, need to contact the resort to find out, ah well......will have to find something else out-doorsy to do. I love being outside now, wow, such a change to six months ago.

No news really, am toying with the idea of supplying China with CD (well the US version, Dr. Howards Success) have been in contact with the lady there, thought about signing contracts for sole distributorship, but the levy would be too high and I think it would involve too much work.....hubby is sitting here thinking this over as I type!

:rolleyes:

Hi Paula

I just love the new you photo's you are putting into your avatar, absolutely beautiful

I'm only 6lbs away from goal now but to be perfectly honest I feel much more than 6lbs overweight, I know that takes me to a very healthy BMI but I'm far from happy with how I look, even though I get compliments almost daily at work, which is lovely but all I can think is 'you don't know what i look like naked!' :D

I'm having an 'at home' day today as my little boy is poorly with a stomach bug. not normally too much of a problem but he's diabetic and not eating and drinking is a problem. His diabetic nurse rings me every 2 hours to check on us and I have to do his finger prick every hour, poor thing. She's just told me if he still isn't eating or drinking when she rings at 3pm I'm probably going to have to take him to hospital so they can check he's not getting dehydrated, little one's, they're such a worry aren't they. Not that he's that little, he's 7, but still my baby (the other 2 are 19 and 17!)

Hope you are having a good day and you manage to go skiing this weekend, keep us posted on your CD distribution thoughts

take care

Back