The fat is back

It's Wednesday already....where does this life go?

So, Friday, did the ppt (Power point presentation CC :)) and apart from feeling like a complete idiot....it was over with pretty quickly...so I got my bum back to school, met up with an old friend and went for a manicure and pedicure. Hadn't seen Sophie in yonks, and we had so much to talk about. Two and half hours later, the manicure and pedicure was finished butr our chatting wasn't, so we decided to go for a 'quiet' drink. Several cosmopolitans and citrus hasaans later, we were dancing on the tables (still in my work gear :eek:) Had a fabulous night with lots of laughing and even more dancing....but, when I got in the taxi to come home, I knew I would pay for the fun when I couldn't speak Chinese (my English wasn't too grand either :eek:)

7:30am, bright and early next morning, Eiriana had me up.....aarrrgggghhhh 4 hours sleep and a ball to host!!!!

Actually, I think that the headache was actually a blessing....when I got up, the rain was absolutely pouring down.....bearing in mind that our Ball was an open-air event, this should have caused a whole lot of stress, my hangover kind of softened my inability to control the weather though!!!!

Left at noon to get my hair and make-up done, found my phone (had left it at school) and returned the 10 missed calls from my secretary who unfortunately didn't have a hangover to numb the fact that it was p!ssing it down! Arranged with the hotel to have the dinner inside and the graduation and dancing in the original garden area......between downpours! It actually worked out really well, and I think that all who joined enjoyed themselves. Eiriana danced and danced and danced.....my Midsummer Fairy!

Had a very vogue-ess style up-do. I really liked it and all the teachers said it looked nice, but when Xiao Zhou saw me his face dropped and he snarled 'what have you done to your hair?' I replied 'I like it and everyone else says it looks really nice' 'They're lying to you Paula!' :eek: Haven't got any photos yet, when I get them I'll post them on here and get the general opinion.....he said I looked like I'd just landed from Mars!!!:mad::D

Anyhows, the week has gone OK so far....am a little annoyed with some things at work...but hell, nothing major!

Hope that a good week is being had by all! Eiriana's 3rd birthday this Saturday so another busy weekend here.

Love to you all

Hi gorgeous

Loved the dancing on tables comment.... lol... would love to go for a drink with you!!!

Looking forward to seeing your photo's with your up do! Your hubby was just jealous of all the men drooling after you....xxxxx

hey paula,

Just spent...i don't know how many hours reading your diary...wow what i can say! the transformation is amazing you look incredible! you are such an inspiration to me and i am going to refer to your diary to help keep me going on tough days, thank you so much for sharing that all with us, feel privaledged (sp?) to be able to read your innermost thoughts. i have added you to facebook, hope thats ok xx

Hi gorgeous

Loved the dancing on tables comment.... lol... would love to go for a drink with you!!!

Well only a couple of weeks 'til I'm home....I think planning a whole meet might be a bit troublesome...(lazy cow that I am), but are you up for a pint or two down town?

Looking forward to seeing your photo's with your up do! Your hubby was just jealous of all the men drooling after you....xxxxx

Still haven't seen the pics....photo studio taking ages to get me my disc.....but I reckon the same about hubby!:D

Love you hon!

hey paula,

Just spent...i don't know how many hours reading your diary...wow what i can say! the transformation is amazing you look incredible! you are such an inspiration to me and i am going to refer to your diary to help keep me going on tough days, thank you so much for sharing that all with us, feel privaledged (sp?) to be able to read your innermost thoughts. i have added you to facebook, hope thats ok xx

Hiya darling, thank you for the beautiful comment! I got on facebook before here and your photo looked far too sexy, thought it was someone who was gonna send me sex tapes or something :eek::D:eek:, sorry, I clicked 'ignore', I shall go back on, search for you and friend you! If I don't find you, friend me again, eh!

You're doing so very well yourself....keep up with the fab work and let me know how you get on!

Monday again....

....had a lovely weekend....Eiriana's 3rd birthday so we went to the safari park, had a birthday picnic then went to see all the animals. Had a beautiful day, very, very hot and sunny, but very quiet and kind of romantic if you know what I mean:confused:

Went to Afunti, the fabulously tacky muslim restaurant to see the belly dancers and kung-fu hip hop artists in the evening. Eiriana absolutely loves the place and had the snake wrapped around her neck! She was up dancing on the tables with the best of 'em 'til way past her bed-time....am I a terrible Mammy?

Sunday went for lunch and to get me some new Berkenstocks....ah, like walking on clouds! then went to a Virtues Project meeting to discuss what we had been doing since our last meet and our plan for the next few months. Felt a little guilty as I wasn't really able to quantify my spreading of the Virtues, but Hilary, as always reminded me of one of the most important....Humility, doing is so much more important than saying!

Just realised today that there's only 3 weeks left of regular school...then two more weeks 'til I come home for a month.

Fab, fab, fab.....

Well only a couple of weeks 'til I'm home....I think planning a whole meet might be a bit troublesome...(lazy cow that I am), but are you up for a pint or two down town?

Too right Missus!!! Just let me know when you're around..... I'm on holiday from 13-21 July... And am going to IOW the first weekend of July...

don't forget me ! If you've got a chance to meet up anywhere that is... :)

I've just flown back tonight from my mum's. I'm currently on the phone to the bank as it turns up I've screwed up big time and transferred £500 into some strangers account rather than Steve's !!! They're currently trying to get me the money back.

Wish me luck.... I'm a bit stressed atm needless to say !!

don't forget me ! If you've got a chance to meet up anywhere that is... :)

How could I;)
How far is Great Yarmouth from where you are? We're going to Great Yarmouth for a week from Aug 2nd to 9th. Maybe then would be a good time. My Mam is so jealous of my time when we go home....I guess she has a right to be with me being so far away, but I don't reckon I'm gonna get too much chance other than while we are there!!!

I've just flown back tonight from my mum's. I'm currently on the phone to the bank as it turns up I've screwed up big time and transferred £500 into some strangers account rather than Steve's !!! They're currently trying to get me the money back.

Wish me luck.... I'm a bit stressed atm needless to say

Oh dear...hope that that all sorts itself out and....Good Luck

Don't stress...take it easy, get a massage

I've just finished watching Sex and the City the movie.....fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.....cried loads and will be most definately watching it again soon......

Love it!

I've been to the gym twice this week which I'm pretty pleased about. Monday evening I was feeling really dizzy though. One of our teachers is a personal trainer, so she came with me this evening to show me what to do to isolate the muscles that are really a problem with me.....workout was very good. She re-introduced me to stuff that I thought I was doing before, but with a few adjustments, I could really feel my muscles working......hope I can keep it up!:eek:

Gt Yarmouth isn't a million miles away. Are you staying with friends there - or have accomodation booked ?

I think my mum is down that first weekend too. I've got GTT blood tests to have done on the Friday and mum is coming down to make sure I don't go on my own. I'm sure you'll remember me telling you how bad a recaion I had last time ! From memory, I think she flys back on the Sunday.

Yarmouth is probably about 45 mins away - so could easy pick you up and take you out for a day.. but it would need to be a Saturday or Sunday - otherwise an evening (or two) as I'll be working.

Looking forward to taking you out somewhere !

fat in the ging ,,,, well done hun xxxxxxxx and id like to thankyou for your kind words a few weeks back when i was really down your a lovley person xx

So it's my lunchtime at work and I'm feeling gloomy like Eeyore so I thought I'd pay a visit to my dearest diary.

I had a planned very quiet weekend...I needed it, so much been going on, good and bad for the past few weeks and almost 2 months of weekends planned and scheduled out.

The weather was horrible this weekend, really polluted and foggy, yuck, so it was a good 'doing nothing' weekend.

But, it still depresses you, eh? I ate far too much, Thai on Friday night....so, so, much....ok day on Saturday and then Iranian Sunday lunch with Baclava...mmmmm

I'm feeling fat, fat, fat!

I think I know that I'm not, well, in comparison to my fatness a year ago I'm not, but I have rolls over the top of my jeans and when I went to try on a pair of trousers yesterday, the shop assistant looked at me with a glaze of pity saying, 'we don't have your size'.

I have my fitness plan laid out....and I'm gonna do a week of SS + to try to get me back to where my ticker says. I was 69.7 as of this morning, would be delighted if I could shift 2.2 KGS this week.....

...I need motivation to do SS+, especially in the evening.....come on girl.....

hey there gawjus in the jing.. just dropping in to say hey.. also.. "you can do this".. you so totally can.. look at what you've done so far.. you're amazing..!!! Sorry you're feeling so down.. but just keep your chin up and everything will be just fine.. hows that cutie of yours?

x x

TOTM....feeling so much better now, thanks Kitteh!

And, I got the photos from our Summer Ball today, cheered me so much that I treated myself in the Mango sale...gorgeous long silk chiffon dress....size 10 no doubt!:D

It's actually taking my head a long time to get out of the 'I'm Fat' mose...I still see photo's of my 'new' self and momentarily do no recognise myself.....

....ah well, shall just have to look at myself some more in the mirror;):D

Attachments

• _DSC0315.jpg
    _DSC0315.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 77
  • _DSC9835.jpg
    _DSC9835.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 500C2823.jpg
    500C2823.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 81
  • ISAK1737.jpg
    ISAK1737.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 500C2825.jpg
    500C2825.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 64
omg.. those pics are amazing..!!! i love your dress so much.. You look like you had a really good time too..

I can understand the not recognising yourself.. it must be such a weird feeling.. But a happy one i think..

*hugs*

x x x

Wowsers you look AMAZING!!!!!! Love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes.... you look so confident with the new you.... Well done gorgeous blackwood girl!!! Just lush!

omg.. those pics are amazing..!!! i love your dress so much.. You look like you had a really good time too..

I can understand the not recognising yourself.. it must be such a weird feeling.. But a happy one i think..

*hugs*

x x x

Wowsers you look AMAZING!!!!!! Love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes.... you look so confident with the new you.... Well done gorgeous blackwood girl!!! Just lush!

Thank you girlies:eek::eek::D

Back