the fat jokes have started again

Want2bThin

I have previously lost 5 stone on CD. Then came off it and put 3 stone back on. :(

I went to my in-laws this weekend for Mothers Day, and realised that i am so pleased i'm getting back on ss today because the fat jokes have started again by my father in-law to be! You know the sort - "are you eating again" etc etc GRRR...... :mad::cry::mad: sorry i needed a rave.

I can't wait to loose my weight now though, i've got a few fat jokes for him up my sleeve hahaha!!! ;)

Take no notice of them! you no what they are bloody like!they like to be rude ! and make us fill unhappy!

I know exactly what you mean. My fiance's best friend and housemate is 21 stone, and always levels fat jokes at me. I got tired of it and started making fat jokes at him and he couldn't take it, he soon got tired of it then!

I had exactly the same thing with my dad yesterday! He told me that he was glad I'd started to lose the weight because I looked like like an elephants arse!!!
Look at it this way, is he perfect? Does he not have habits (like not knowing when to keep his mouth shut)?
I'll tell you the same thing someone told me yesterday which I think will still apply to you as an in-law; next time he comments on your weight remind him that you are marrying his son and when he's to old to look after himself you will have some say over which old folks home he goes into, so he'd better be nice if he wants you to be!:D
It's called karma.:p

This will spur you on more because when you see them again you will have lost weight ...You can have the last laugh , why are they making Jokes ? Do they think its funny , say to them you might be my outlaws soon then laugh , get them thinking .
Hope you do really well on CD !! I will be restarting Tuesday

Hi hun i have the same sort of idiot inlaws dont worry about it. just dont tell them what your up to and surprise them in a couple of weeks when your weight has come back off.
Believe me they are small minded idots(Who needs inlaws)

Back