The Fat Police

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
I was just thinking (dangerous I know) if we all stick to this we should all be at goal or very nearly there by the time the weather warms up and it will be salad a go go.

I think we're lucky to be going back to real food in the warmer weather, cold weather just makes me want big hefty meals. I may have to move somewhere hot just so I can maintain, wonder what the hubby will think if I suggest a move to the caribbean??????

I'm always nagging to move to Australia. Ok its a bit stormy just now, but that's unusual for there.

Sigh.

I do agree though, big beefy barbecues and salad are much more fun. However, there is then the added temptation of wine (lovely chilled white zinfandel/ice cold beer). Lovely on a hot summer day.

Ahhh but......I live in Scotland. So that mean approx 2.5 days of sunshine in the summer. And that's only if we get a heatwave.:(

Fingers crossed for a scorching slim'n sexy summer for everyone xxxx

i should be goal @ the end of this month, but gives me a few months to make my body slim,toned you know muscular :)

I love the toned look and I'm going to be 'sporty' when I get to goal, it's much easier to do the sporty clothes for the school run, I'm a housewife so can't do office glam, I'd look a div ha ha. x

Lol I think I'll tone than bulk up something like the dude from twilight Jacob

Back