The Feel GOOD Factor..

thunder_thighs

OK just curious is it me or is anyone else feeling the 'feel good factor' lately??

I don't know what has come over me i know i'm only on the diet 2 days but I lost over 3 stone last year on lipotrim and personally didn't notice much of a difference or appreciate it.. I gained over a stone after easter this year and have been in slimming world the last 3 months... and lost back what i had gained.. today i tried on a pair of jeans that i had bought at Christmas which did not fit.. then i had gained weight etc but today they fitted WITH a belt :eek: i don't know what has come over me but i just felt amazing all day.. I was walking around like a smiling clown...

I put on a bit of make up, did my hair had a bit of tan on etc and felt amazing in reality i've not much changed but everyone i met commented on how i was returning to my old self :rolleyes:

So my question is.. what is your feel good factor? have u experienced it yet on the diet/ after diet etc...

Oooh! I love it!

hmmm. I got super excited when I looked in the mirror and my face wasn't as round and then I tried on a black dress and looked so nice. I've been going around the last days in heels, makeup, earings, died my hair, got my brows done and I just feel special... Like my old self. Confident.

Oooh! I love it!

hmmm. I got super excited when I looked in the mirror and my face wasn't as round and then I tried on a black dress and looked so nice. I've been going around the last days in heels, makeup, earings, died my hair, got my brows done and I just feel special... Like my old self. Confident.

Thats it thats exactly how i felt today, its amazing isn't it! I say you look Fab ;) just imagine how good you will look and feel when you reach your target weight.. i'm sat here palying the music channels still have that feel good factor whoop whoop

I put on a pair of virtually new black jeans yesterday - jeans I bought before Christmas, and that fitted - just - with a hideous muffin-top look. Yesterday I did them up and then promptly fell down, so I had to pin them in place with a belt :D Not only that, but the belt did up on hole 5 - instead of hole 1 (or 2 if I was having a 'thin' day!)

WOW lincsbren.. that is amazing !! i can't wait for that day to come where they just fall down.. i'm currently between a 16 and 18 in jeans.. 18 fits me perfect the first day or two and then are to lose on my waist (my widest part our my hips) but a 16 is far to tight the first day or two i look squished in them but after that they fit me perfect !! only problem is some 16's wont even go over my hips although i know they would fit my waist what can u do :L:L

lucky

wow it seems that you have had great results on it!!! i am only in my second week on it. i am doing everything properly- like 100% cos there is no point in being on if your going to cheat. but i weighed myself last night (4 days into my second week) and i only seem to have lost a pound!!!!!! i lost 10 lbs the first week so i expected that i might loose 5 this week. but its a lots of hard work to go through this just for a pound or two. do you remember how much you lost a week or how long it took you to loose the three stone?

wow it seems that you have had great results on it!!! i am only in my second week on it. i am doing everything properly- like 100% cos there is no point in being on if your going to cheat. but i weighed myself last night (4 days into my second week) and i only seem to have lost a pound!!!!!! i lost 10 lbs the first week so i expected that i might loose 5 this week. but its a lots of hard work to go through this just for a pound or two. do you remember how much you lost a week or how long it took you to loose the three stone?

heya i lost the 3 stone last year i lost 9lbs my first week.. and 4lb every week after that for 5 weeks in total.... that was just over a stone and a half and then i joined curves where i lost a further stone and a half but that took a few months... hope that helps hun.. :)

Differentusername, your scales at home can really knock you off track as we weigh differently throughout the day try to wait till you go to the pharmacy and get a true result you may be pleasantly surprised .
Loved reading this thread lots of great stories! I love getting into the next size down . well done everyone xx

i weighed myself last night (4 days into my second week) and i only seem to have lost a pound!!!!!! i lost 10 lbs the first week so i expected that i might loose 5 this week. but its a lots of hard work to go through this just for a pound or two. do you remember how much you lost a week or how long it took you to loose the three stone?

Don't be disheartened! I find I can weigh myself halfway through the week and not appear to have lost anything, then whoosh, by the time I get to the pharmacy I'll have a great loss!

I'm in my 5th week now and have lost 26lbs so far! Keep at it and try not to over analyse your losses, it'll keep coming off, honest :)

Great thread! I'm the same, I make more effort and am enjoying doing my hair make up, trying on clothes and jewellery combos. I have down moments with this diet but love the highs!

Oh and to add...I have also tried on all the too small undie sets in my drawers, you know the brand new ones that dont fit that everyone has? Well I now have a few new sets which fit yay. So I might have done a little dance in front of the mirror lol.

Oh and to add...I have also tried on all the too small undie sets in my drawers, you know the brand new ones that dont fit that everyone has? Well I now have a few new sets which fit yay. So I might have done a little dance in front of the mirror lol.

he he he love it!! yeah i know it to well.. your in a shop your like ohh la la they are nice, u purchase them, get home and its like oh no no no, to small / to tight / or just ugh :eek:

Even though i havent had my 1st (official weigh in) yet, i tried on a dress that last week i wore was very tight now it fits much better! so that spurred me on yesterday (day 5!) God the weekend is so much worse for me, so tempted yesterday, hope i have strength today!!!! being on here does help though!

keep it up lou! i have been having the worst cravings at night all this week and im on day 16 now! i thought they'd go away! i just would kill to have something fresh in my mouth like a tomato or a peach! but i just remember how quickly these two weeks have gone by so christmas will be here in no time!!

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your help and motivation. Ive my second weigh in this evening so hopefully the weight has all been waiting untill the end of the week to come off me and ill have good results. Either way im going to try stick it for another week and it'll hopefuuly come off then. Im just taking it day to day and week to week. Ill let yous know how i get on later today. Thanks again. Xxx

Thank you everyone for your help and motivation. Ive my second weigh in this evening so hopefully the weight has all been waiting untill the end of the week to come off me and ill have good results. Either way im going to try stick it for another week and it'll hopefuuly come off then. Im just taking it day to day and week to week. Ill let yous know how i get on later today. Thanks again. Xxx

these are the very threads i know i personally love coming on to read.. good luck with your weigh in later, we'll all be thinking about u hehe... do stick it out for another week.. im on day 5 or 6 and am craving something, i don't know what but im going for a walk soon to hopefully get it out of my system xxxx

Woho the weight must have just been waiting to come off at the weekend. Lost 4lbs in my second week. Woho one stone down. Still a long way to go before i can get into those special undies cos id put on a lot of weight. But im on the road now. Woho. Heres hoping i can stick it!!! Really really hope i can.

Back