The Final bit of fuzz!

peach pip

Nothing but Fuzz!
Hi Everyone!

Just introducing myself really, I was on Lipotrim for 4 months until just after christmas and have been maintaining since then..... but I have still got a final stone to get rid of grrrr! So I am starting a vlcd tomorrow for a week to start off with and see how I get on. I do a lot of exercise so I hope it works, just here for a bit of support really the girls and boys over in the Lipotrim forum were and are absolutely amazing, so just hoping to get and give some support from others on vlcd's!

In total so far including my time on lipotrim and from weight loss through excercise i have lost just over 11stone ... so just need another 1 to get me to 10 and I will be happy as a kid at christmas!!

whoooohoooo excited to get my teeth into this!

:dragon:

Hello :) Best of luck i remember reading your diary on LT .. when are you restarting chick?

Hi!
Tomorrow morning hun, going to do a one week slog and see how I get on... Like I say I've not put weight in since I finished LT but I want that last stone off xxx

Morning :) 1 stone will be easy for you to shift hope your first day goes smoothly. X

4isnotenough said:
Did I read that right? If I did you are amazing, the last stone will be a doddle. Congratulations.

Haha yeah you read that right thank you I hope it does come off quick I have no patience :) these are my before and after pics

Attachments

• image-3624459609.jpg
    image-3624459609.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 133
  • image-3651850810.jpg
    image-3651850810.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 149
  • image-1006411451.jpg
    image-1006411451.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 134
Peachpip,
I'm blown away by your before and after pics!
It doesn't even look like the same person!
Well done chick, that's amazing work!
Good luck with your last stone!
Xxxx

hellyhartley said:
Peachpip,
I'm blown away by your before and after pics!
It doesn't even look like the same person!
Well done chick, that's amazing work!
Good luck with your last stone!
Xxxx

Thanks hun, all the hard work was well worth it! Hope you're doing well xxx

Go, Peachy Pip - you are rocking and an inspiration!

Back