The Final Countdown

Today started off well with the usual breakfast

toast, poached egg, spread =5 points

took my daughter horseriding, was only supposed to be there half an hour but she and a friend we bumped into wanted to stay so I ended up being there for 3 hours as it wasn't worth going home and coming back.

Had a toasted teacake, spread and latte. havent calculated points for this yet.

Came home and made warby pizza, about 10 points and curlywurley 3 = 13

tea ww chilli and salad 6 and curly wurly 3 = 9

ww rich toffee bar = 2
also had about 3 points Orange juice

so 32 pro points plus however many were in teacake and latte. would guess this at about 10 so 7 weeklies used.

Keep up tracking :D xx

oooh I love horse riding although I don't do it very often, keep us posted hun and have a good Sunday x

OK, this time last week I felt completely motivated and that WW was just a new way of life but although I stuck to points I gained half pound in the meeting last Thursday. I know I should have tracked Carly, I did read you post. It was good advice but I didn't and have gradually got worse all week so reckon I will definately show a gain this weeks weigh-in and will be back to square one. I am really cross with myself and it all seems to have fallen apart now. Help!

kiwidream said:
OK, this time last week I felt completely motivated and that WW was just a new way of life but although I stuck to points I gained half pound in the meeting last Thursday. I know I should have tracked Carly, I did read you post. It was good advice but I didn't and have gradually got worse all week so reckon I will definately show a gain this weeks weigh-in and will be back to square one. I am really cross with myself and it all seems to have fallen apart now. Help!

I have been on WW for 4 weeks now and I had good losses to start with then today I stayed the same and it devastated me but I've been ill and not eating and I believe that's the reason why. I was feeling like you this morning then I came on here and read others threads, and I'm feeling better now.

The only things I can say to you are eat more, drink lots of water and subscribe to more threads and diaries on here.

I do believe that the plan works but it's trial and error to begin with. I honestly do know how you feel but do try and stick with it. I've just started a diary it's mrsm79 but it's a bit crappy coz of being ill but give it a look for new ideas.

xxx

Hey lovely! It's ok! It's just one week :) bk to it ... :D xx

I can't believe it but I have lost that 1/2lb!!!!!!!! My usual leader was back off her holidays this week and was very nice. She said that I really have to stop focusing on the scales and that so many things can cause a temporary gain - all of which I know but decided to ignore!

I wasn't going to go to weigh-in but my friend nagged me into it, I took her shopping afterwards as she hasn't got a car and it gave her an opportunity to stock up on some heavy items. We have said we will do this every week after weigh-in which will motivate both of us to keep going to the meetings but for different reasons - me because I won't want to let her down and cause her children to starve lol.

I have just had a portion of chow mein and half a portion of chips and have stocked back up on healthy stuff for the rest of the week.

Back to tracking now, thanks for your support girls x

Well done lovely :) x

well done you! any motivation is good motivation :D

glad your back to it Kiwi ....I find that tracking does help me especially cause I know you lot are watching and if I go wrong you will tell me......like my own personnal nutritionists lol....hope you enjoyed your chow mein x

Feeling much more positive again now.

Yesterday went well. Decided to skip breakfast and have a toasted teacake at the cafe whilst my daughter was horseriding, got there and cafe was shut so ended up not eating until about 12.30 when I had 2 ham sandwiches made with warburtons thins, ham and mustard and a packet of crisps. For tea I had a warburtons square (should buy shares I think!) made into a pizza with loads of veg and 40 grms mozzarella. In between I had 4 points of orange juice, 2 ww choc bars and a milky coffee with sugar. Pud was meringue nest and fruit. I worked out that I had 1 point left so 34/35

Today I went to a friends to scrapbook for the day, and out for lunch.

Had poached egg, toast, spread for breakfast = 5 points
coffee and sugar = 4 points
Roast beef Sunday Dinner and diet coke at pub = 14 points estimate
meringue nest, icecream and fruit (at friends) = 4
ww crackers and laughing cow light = 2
fruit and yogurt = 1
coffee and cookie = 7

gone 2 points over today, which I think is great given the amount of nice stuff I have eaten and that I haven't been hungry all day!

My friend has been doing WW for years and is excellent at making healthy choices and pointing. I always do really well at her house, I have offered to move in!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Well done hun! Two very good days :) keep it up xx

Hi Everyone

I don't seem to have any spare time at the moment so have got to log the last two days eating at the same time, luckily I had almost the same both days!

Breakfast - usual poached egg, toast, spread = 4
break - banana = 0 (and cherries also today)
lunch = sandwich and crisps 10 yesterday and 13 today
fajitas yum yum yum, worked out about 10 both days
meringue nest and fresh fruit = 1
curly wurly = 3
yesterday I also had 200 ml orange juice = 2 and elevenses bar = 5
today I had a chilled coffee from morrisons = guestimating 3

so just within points for the last couple of days and will probably have a tassimo latte later (3 points with sugar). Am feeling quietly confident about this weeks weigh-in. If I gain or sts I will scream!

Good luck for WI :) enjoy latte xx

Went to weigh-in lost night and lost another rubbish half pound. I don't understand it but I could scream. My leader is lovely though and has told me to message her on facebook every night with my menu for the day and she will go over it and check I am doing it right, so we will see what next week brings. so far I have lost 3lb in 4 weeks but 2.5lb of those were in week one. Grrrrrrrrr.

I am seriously going to lose motivation if I don't start losing soon.

Do u eat weeklies/exercise petal? Xx

well done Kiwi half off is better than half on ...maybe try mixing your food up little not having the same every day might help....things will get better x

This is not a usual weeks eating for me:

Had really funny butterflies in my tummy all day friday and had no appetite at all, when I tried to eat I felt sick. So my menu Friday was:

banana =0 points
m&s teacake = 5 points
crisps = 3 points
2 bites of ham sandwich = 2 points at the most
1 warburton square = 4 toasted with
40 grm cheese = 4
tomato and spring onion = 0

18 propoints used out of allowance of 35

Saturday I woke up with a really awful headache, I could have dug my eyes out of my head with a spoon they were so painful. Although I struggled not to be sick when I ate I did manage the following:

Tassimo coffee 2 sugars = 4
1 ww toffee bar =2
2 boiled eggs = 4
1 slice white bread = 5
2 x tsp low fat spread = 2
about 10 chips guessing = 9
fruit and meringue nest = 1
another ww bar = 2

29 points out of 35

At least my scales are moving downwards now!

Sundays menu was:

Elevenses bar = 5
Tassimo & sugar = 4
Jacket spud = 8
½ pack chicken tikka = 2
2 tsp low fat spread = 2
Salad = 0
Tablespoon salad cream = 1
Meringue nest = 1
Fresh fruit and banana = 0

Total points 23/35

Monday

Banana = 0
Lentil and rice pot = 3
Elevenses bar = 5
Jacket spud = 8
½ pack chicken tikka = 2
2 tsp low fat spread = 2
Salad = 0
Tablespoon salad cream = 1
Meringue nest = 1
Fresh fruit = 0

22/35

I know everyone will say this is not enough but I really have been feeling quite strange with this butterflies feeling and haven't wanted to eat more.

Back