The final frontier

I'm with you! I'm trying to be 100% until next Sunday when I get weighed. CDC is away this weekend so I have 2 weeks between my wi's

Come on Laura we can soooo do it! Think of what a massive chunk of weight we could lose in 2 weeks... 6-8lbs I reckon.... Wouldn't that be AWESOME?! Xx

Gah! 9.13.1 this morning. That pesky sandwich yesterday making an appearance. Never mind.... 100% today walking to and from work (10km) plus 30mins jog at the gym at lunch time.... Should hopefully get me back on track....

Hope everyone has been ok..... It has been quite quiet on here of late xx

Didn't get to gym at lunch as soooo ridiculously busy. Grrrrr. Still planning to walk home tho..... Accidentally ate an extra peanut bar today as was just starving this afternoon.... Hoping it won't affect me too badly- gotta be better than eating a non CD snack though right?! Xx

Didn't get to gym at lunch as soooo ridiculously busy. Grrrrr. Still planning to walk home tho..... Accidentally ate an extra peanut bar today as was just starving this afternoon.... Hoping it won't affect me too badly- gotta be better than eating a non CD snack though right?! Xx

Yes! Well don't for not eating non cd! My consultant said better have an extra cd product than binge so well done you :) keep up the good work

Yes! Well don't for not eating non cd! My consultant said better have an extra cd product than binge so well done you :) keep up the good work

Thanks Hun... I actually ended up only having the one product last night so I didn't have an extra product... But 2 bars.... Although I know you're not really supposed to have more than one bar a day... Hasn't done too much harm as was 9.12.6 this morning which is another 0.5lbs off from yesterday. Fingers crossed it goes down even more tomorrow! Am doing well at sticking to it today- met my parents for 'lunch' at the Waldorf in London... They had Waldorf salad and glass of wine... I had black tea and subtly picked at my peanut bar from my bag. Lol. Not tempted tho (even though it looked amaze - especially the wine!) I'm all over this diet at the moment! Love it.

Just ordered some gorgeous new clothes for spring/summer off Next website.... Size 10 so hoping it'll fit over the old thunder thighs. My waist is 25.8 inches now but it is my huge hips and thighs that are my problem!!

Each thigh is nearly as big as my waist! (21inches each!)

Hope you're all being strong this weekend- I know that weekends are hardest,

Xx

Wow daily weigh... 9.10.7 !!!!

Already reached my mini target for weekend of reaching 9.11 by start of next week.

Great stuff! So it is almost exactly 2 weeks till my hols.... And I have 6.7lbs to go till my final target.... Can I get to my final target of 9.4 by then?! It's not totally impossible... If I was to lose 3.25lbs each week for next 2 weeks...?

Although that may be harder now I'm nearer to target... But have to say- when I stick to this diet (I mean really really stick to it) it seems to work the same whether I'm 12stone or 10stone.... Fingers crossed anyway!

Good luck everyone - hope your weekends have been fun and fruitful! Xxx

Still 9.10.7 happy with that as I'm starting the week under my mini weekend target of 9.11

Hoping to lose at least 1 or 2 lbs by thurs for my official WI.... Got a lot of exercise planned this week and am 100% now (I did cook trout yesterday which I had with some salad- so wasn't quite 100%) really looking forward to this week now.

Come on girls- fresh week- fresh start- last 7lbs....who else wants to shift (at least) 7lbs in 2 weeks?

2 week challenge.... Who is with me?! X

9.10.4 today... Feeling a bit bloated and sluggish... Not to mention ever so tired. Am also feeling a bit headachey. Wonder if that's my old friend ketosis trying to find me.

Wish I could go back to bed

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Woohoo :) Well done Juzzy!! xxx

Thanks kirsteeenie.... Daily weigh 9.10.5?(?!) so basically stayed the same today- up a teeeny bit from yesterday but I'm blaming sluggishness/water retention for that.... Hopefully tomorrow will see some movement before WI in eve, it would be amazing to see 9 stone and then a single digit number afterwards! Come on new lb zone!

Think ill give gym a miss today. Walking 10km per day is exhausting me enough without adding a 30 min run to the day. I'm so sleeeepy. I think maybe the exercise is causing my body to hang on to fat too... (Is that even possible lol) I am doing 810 (ish- not measuring my milk out tho so could be a little more or less) yet feel knackered.

Hope you are all doing good x

I am so hungry today. Really think I may have to have an extra bar. Don't know why... Stooopid really... Is it mental? It feels physical! I know I'm not thirsty as I've had a lot of water.... And I'm in ketosis so shouldn't feel like this. Grrr x

I am so hungry today. Really think I may have to have an extra bar. Don't know why... Stooopid really... Is it mental? It feels physical! I know I'm not thirsty as I've had a lot of water.... And I'm in ketosis so shouldn't feel like this. Grrr x

I totally understand I felt like that yesterday. I put my extra bar in the fridge and cut into small bits and ate it very slowly. It really did help! To be honest surely it's better to have an extra bar and stay on the plan than to have something naughty :) if you need it just have it

Good luck x

I totally understand I felt like that yesterday. I put my extra bar in the fridge and cut into small bits and ate it very slowly. It really did help! To be honest surely it's better to have an extra bar and stay on the plan than to have something naughty :) if you need it just have it

Good luck x

Thanks love.... I had to cave and have an extra bar.... It seems to have done the trick for now at least! Glad it helped you yesterday too.... I agree that it's better to stay on plan with an extra product than screw up and come off for a snack...

May try and have one product less tonight if I'm not hungry... It maybe one less glass if milk or something. But if I'm as hungry then as I was just now there is no way I can do that. Aren't we strange creatures. Lol x

Hey! Jussy read through your diary thread. I think the amount of exercise you are doing may be making you feel more hungry. I say this from past experience when I did CD in 2008 for the first time. The exercise can slow down losses but clearly it's not doing that for you as you're doing so well. But it could be attributing to your tiredness and feeling hungry as you are on such low calories and doing quite a lot of exercise. Just saying be careful and do consider dropping the exercise regime by a notch if it risks you caving in to food or a worse a binge. Hope you don't me giving my two pennies worth!

Hey! Jussy read through your diary thread. I think the amount of exercise you are doing may be making you feel more hungry. I say this from past experience when I did CD in 2008 for the first time. The exercise can slow down losses but clearly it's not doing that for you as you're doing so well. But it could be attributing to your tiredness and feeling hungry as you are on such low calories and doing quite a lot of exercise. Just saying be careful and do consider dropping the exercise regime by a notch if it risks you caving in to food or a worse a binge. Hope you don't me giving my two pennies worth!

Hi sweety- not at all! Thank you for your advice... I am definitely inclined to agree with you re: exercise... I think I'm just going to have to listen to my body.... It actually saves me time and money to walk to/from work everyday so that won't stop, but if I'm feeling starving hungry/exhausted I will have an extra bar/not go to the gym. I think it makes sense really... I'm only 6.5lbs from goal.... So bound to be harder now. You have done so amazingly and maintaining so well... I am going to aspire to be like you once I get to goal!!! X

AWh! Well try to aspire to only the "good" bits about me not the "bad habits"! I'm also still a work in progress and will continue to be until I have got a year's worth of maintenance under my belt. Spent too many years yo yoing! I had reset my goal to 8st 7lb but then decided to reset it again back to 8st! I think I need to be well and truly in the 8's and need the buffer of 7lbs for fluctuations now and again. I am a serial daily weigher but it really is the only thing that keep me in check once I stop that I can go spiralling upwards on the scales! Do be careful when you off CD (I'm sure you will!) as you will have seen many of us do well on vlcd only to regain it all back simply because we haven't implemented the changes that we need to. Just hate seeing people undo their hard work as I know how difficult vlcd can be especially 2nd, 3rd zillionth time around like me!

AWh! Well try to aspire to only the "good" bits about me not the "bad habits"! I'm also still a work in progress and will continue to be until I have got a year's worth of maintenance under my belt. Spent too many years yo yoing! I had reset my goal to 8st 7lb but then decided to reset it again back to 8st! I think I need to be well and truly in the 8's and need the buffer of 7lbs for fluctuations now and again. I am a serial daily weigher but it really is the only thing that keep me in check once I stop that I can go spiralling upwards on the scales! Do be careful when you off CD (I'm sure you will!) as you will have seen many of us do well on vlcd only to regain it all back simply because we haven't implemented the changes that we need to. Just hate seeing people undo their hard work as I know how difficult vlcd can be especially 2nd, 3rd zillionth time around like me!

Bless you... I think we need to remember that we are all works In progress forever.... Need to constantly watch ourselves... That's what I intend to do when I come off CD... 5/2 diet so über good 5 days (no or very little carbs) and relax a bit at weekends but WI at least once a week (Friday morning) to make sure I spot if I start to gain at all and reign it in.

I want to get to the lower 9's so I have a 7lb buffer for fluctuation too- I actually think we are quite similar - except I my goal is a stone heavier than yours... Good luck babes.... Hope you're feeling better now it's nearly bed time :) x

I'm so fed up.

Loads going on at work. Restructuring the company - job uncertainty etc.

OH is cooking amazing food.

I really want a large glass of cool Sauvignon blanc and some of his delicious chorizo/couscous/veggie stirfry... I won't. I so want to see the scales go down. But my god am I fed up about it today.

Please lord let me see a little more loss tomorrow to inspire me and reinvigorate. Just having a low will ebb today.

Hope you are all feeling more positive than me x

Awh! I feel for you! Both re wanting yum food with a nice glass of sauvignon blanc and the awful company restructure stuff! Been there done that so stressful just awful!

I went to "bed" an hour ago but 9 year was up complaining of sore ear (he's been unwell). Gave him paracetamol and tucked him up. Suddenly wide awake again!

I managed to stick to 4 packs and not have extra using sheer hard core willpower of wanting to see scale shift tomorrow! It was very very hard! When I read your post I completely understood how you must be feeling!

Just got to keep telling ourselves it is not forever and if we grit our teeth for now the sooner we will be at goal. Alas it doesn't look as if it's going to get that much easier at maintenance but I guess the odd glass of Sauvignon blanc will be ok then!

FFS I have somehow GAINED half a lb since yesterday. How is that even possible?! This is one day where I really needed to see something good on the scales to spur me onwards and now I just feel like 'what's the point?' Which is very silly. I know what the point is. Can it really be because I had an extra bar yesterday?! Is my body going to put on weight that easily?!

So frustrating. Feel very grumpy and p!ssed off right now.

Think ill take a sennacot tonight.... In case I'm a bit 'sluggish'.

Eurgh. Hope you are all doing better than I am x

Back