The final hurdle

Cobain

After starting on exante at 14 stone 7 I have reached the dizzy heights of 10 stone 13. I am going to try to stay focused by writing it down. I began in June but had the whole of August off (holiday and events as well as kids off school), although I was off packs I did try to eat healthy. I am on my version of TS but I do not have a food week but instead I have the fourth weekend off, when I return to eating and plan a bit of a social life. This helps me as otherwise I get a bit scared of food. The only other change I make is I run 5k twice a week when I eat oats so simple with water before run, the run seems to burn the carbs and I stay in ketotis so on those days I have the oats and three packs. Otherwise I stick to three packs. I would like to lose another stone with exante and the try a fasting diet to get to 9 stone 7. This is the stage I start to wobble so am hopping by writing I will remain focused.
Cobain

Welcome to the forum Cobain. Good luck on getting to goal, you've done really well so far x

Well I knew the 10s would be difficult and starting a diary was meant to help but I have just bumbled along the last six weeks and the diary never even got started. I kept some control and the two days a week I run 5k in the morning I also fast on these days. I am now 10 stone 5 and would like to lose some lbs in the next seven days before a christmas and new year break and hopefully start January not much bigger than I am now. So day one and a chocolate bar so far, I am prepared not to have a typical week one loss as I have kept the carbs down but 3lbs would be great.

Back