The final journey - the Cambridge chapter!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jools1986, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. jools1986

jools1986 Silver Member

Diet:
    Natural Ketosis Company/Atkins
    Heres a brief of the story so far, I have been on exante and various other diets since june this year and managed to lose 82lbs.

I have done it with no support and now the time has come for me to need someone to push me through the final 3/4 stone.

I have had a good few days eating and managed to put on a whopping 10lbs in 4 days which has scared the crap out of me quite frankly! So tomorrow is a total restart, using the rest of my exante shakes and bars until I get back home to see a counsellor.

I feel fat and bloated at the moment and looking forward to shifting the rest of this weight.

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ClairBear

ClairBear Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    WOW!!! you did so well without any support - I am sure you will get through the last few stone with flying colours! Good Luck!

4. cankles

cankles Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck with your restart, that 10lbs will be off in no time!!xx

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

A massive achievement jooles so far very well done x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.