The final leg...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roundrachel, 18 August 2009 Social URL.

1. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    it seems to be the season for it so I'm back on the packs as of yesterday. I've put on a stone over the last 6 months. Minly down to eating too much when I'm depressed. I've been stressed and looking for the answer to my problems in the bottom of the biscuit tin!

I've got the motivation that I'm going to Australia in March. The tickets are booked and I want to be in great shape. Hopefully I can shed the two stone I want to get rid of and get to my goal finally (never got to it initially as Christmas kind of got in the way- a story most of us can tell!)

Then I need to tone up and get fit although last time I started on a mission, went completely overboard thinking I was still 18 and ended up with glandular fever!

I'm looking forward to getting some energy back and feeling good about myself. Nothing quite like a ketosis 'high'!!

29 weeks before I take off...I WILL be looking like Elle Mcpherson by then!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dksmile

dksmile Member

Hiya Rachel

I started LighterLife at the begining of this month.

go on !!! you are so gonna lose the weight and look fantastic in Australia
    you can't really get a better goal then that :)

xx Kam

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Aw, well done hon. You have certainly had your share of struggles, so over all you have really done pretty darn well. GOod luck - I know you'll nail it. xxx

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Rachelle McPherson !!
    You'll do it. Work out a survival plan forCgristmas this year. Keep busy. xxx

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    hi rachel
    good luck hun - you'll get there and look fab when you are in Oz!
    daisy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.