The Final Push- 6.5 pounds to go......

Good luck for tommorow . I've been inspired by your countdown diary and think I will start one when I have 7 lbs left which hopefully will be in a couple of weeks time. Hoping for at least 1 lb when I WI tommorow .
Xx
Good luck for your weigh in this morning- fingers crossed you get the result you want.xxx

Weigh result: stayed the same! Not bad considering my off plan moments and so please I managed to get back on plan to maintain my weight, so still 2 pounds to go to my target, I am working next Saturday morning so have to go on Tuesday evening- not sure I will get to target by then, plus weighing in the evening might not show a loss but I will weigh in on Tuesday take the result and then look forward to my weigh in at my usual time of day two weeks today- I really want to make a real dent and get to my target by then, just in time for my birthday at the end of the month.

Breakfast: nakd cocoa delight (6.5)

Lunch: fritatta, salad, chicken drumsticks, chocolate ice crram (?)

Dinner: chicken curry (homemade and syn free), rice and sainsburys be good to yourself naan (6)

Syns: 12.5 + ?

Not the best start to the week but focus now on plan and target!!!

Monday's Food Diary:

Very good food day, feeling focused

Breakfast: mushrooms, bacon and egg on wholemeal bread (heb)pear banana

Snack: ice cream (hea milk and highlights 2)

Lunch: baked beans, wholemeal bread (6), pear, danio (1)

Snack: light chocolate mousse (3.5)

Dinner: chicken, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, lighter than light mayo (0.5), green beans

Planned Snack: Pineapple

Exercise: 1 hour walk (to and from the swimming pool not too much body magic in the pool with my little boy though!)

Going to work tonight prepared with fruit and hope there isn't too much temptation in my way, I am so determined to get my target.

Hope you have all had a great evening.
x

Tuesday's Food Diary:

Feeling so good, finished my night shift, been awake all day asked hubby to pick up a pizza, whilst he was shopping I thought about how I would feel after eating it, why did I want it and what else could I eat that would satisify me? I decided I was just really hungry and wanted to eat something quick to prepare so that I can take myself off to bed, so when he returned with my pizza I decided I would enjoy some 'fried rice with chicken, peas, onion and egg, I worked the pizza out to be over 30syns- so pleased I stopped and thought about what I was about to eat, if I really wanted it I would have eaten it but I realise that I don't always have to see every thought through!

Really want to eat my rice now so quickie:

On plan
cereals for breakfast, fritatta and salad for lunch, fruit, danios for snacks and one of my chocolate ice cream with milk and highlights. some body magic also added in today-

feeling good, hope everyone is doing well today.
x

Good luck for your weigh in this morning- fingers crossed you get the result you

want.xxx
Thanks . It was 1 lb off but on hols now so no weigh in this week :))

Good stuff on the pizza resistance! Your fried rice sounds lovely- I'm going to attempt something similar for lunch tomorrow.
You sound very focused- it's easy to let motivation slide when you are close to target, so good on you! Xx
Hi Rosie, hope your well. The rice was lovely and really hit the spot! I'm so pleased to have resisted!!!
xxx

Wednesday's Food Diary:

Really good day, shopping, visiting the library and the park. Fun day and on plan:

Breakfast: banana, eggs, wholemeal bread (heb)

Lunch: jacket potatoes, chicken, sweetcorn, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, tomatoes, lighter than light mayo (0.5)

Dinner: chicken stir fry and noddles: onion, baby sweetcorn, mangetout, pak choi, peppers, mushrooms, broccoli

Snack: Pineapple, pear, melon, grapes, danio x 2 (2), 2x mint shapers (8), lighter chocolate mousse (3.5)

Syns:14

Good day, settling to watch the bake off now with melon and grapes!
Have a great evening
x

Thursday's Food Diary:

Good day today, started sunny and was dressed inappropriately when there were showers this afternoon and got soaked! Food has been good, ate out at lunch and made the best choice possible (i hope!)

Breakfast: omelette and beans, mushrooms, bacon, banana, grapes

Lunch: grilled chicken, plain jacket potatoes, mixed salad- no dressing (heb for possible olive oil used to grill chicken)

Dinner: pasta, broccoli, petit pois, leeks, low fat soft cheese with garlic and herb (hea)

Snacks: danio (1), mikado king choco (12.5- high but in my opinion worth every bite!)

Exercise: 60 mins walking, plus lots of running after my son in the park!

High syns day but thats what Syns are there for, Dinner was so yummy- the sauce was slightly thin i think i added too much of the vegetable stock from the pasta to the soft cheese but yummy all the same. Lots of chicken this week as we add a roasted chicken on monday and have been eating left overs, not sure why I ate chicken again at lunch today, but thought it was quite a good option.

Just going to settle down and watch 'in the club' on i player and eat a bit of melon and grape. Have a great evening.
xxx

Friday's Food Diary:

Busy day, not planned breakfast and lunch so they weren't very exciting or filling, but I have remained on plan. So....

Breakfast: banana, grapes

Lunch: egg and cucumber sandwich (heb), kiwi, grapes, 2x danio (2)

Dinner: sea bass, new potatoes, broccoli, green beans, mushrooms, soft cheese with garlic and herb (hea) muller light chocolate dessert (5)

Snack: Thorntons toffichocs (4.5)- very yummy but very small quantity for those syns.

Exercise: 45 minutes walking

Good day, looking forward to a relaxing evening before working this weekend:0(
Have a great evening.
x

Wow only 2lbs to go mega well done ...i have 6.5 to go like you when you started the thread...seems to be taking forever now

Thank you so much for your message, its good to know someone has read it and gives me the incentive to post my food diary!
Your doing fantastically well- I can only dream of being 9 something! Maybe when I get to my healthy BMI I may reset my goal for a little lower.Good luck on your way to goal.

You have done amazingly well... Fantastic loss

Well I haven't been on for a while but I managed to unofficially get to target last friday and officially got my target at my meeting this morning! I'm so pleased to finally get here but also a little nervous about maintaining my weight-
Any tips on maintaining would be gratefully received?!

xxx

That's great news . Well done to you. I am on home straight now 7lbs to go. I would be really interested to hear how your maintenance is going so that I can pick up tips for when I get there.
So pleased for you xx

That's great news . Well done to you. I am on home straight now 7lbs to go. I would be really interested to hear how your maintenance is going so that I can pick up tips for when I get there.
So pleased for you xx
Well done on your weight loss so far and good luck getting the last bit off. My aim is to add an extra healthy extra a day rather than syns and see how that goes, no official weigh in this Saturday as we are off to cornwall for a long weekend- fingers crossed I manage to maintain with a few flexible syn meals!

Back