The FINAL Re-start (Hallelulia!!)

Cathy

Silver Member
Well, here it goes!
After only one full week back on LT after Christmas and New Year, I had to refeed to go up to Edinburgh on Saturday for only daughters Engagement party and celebrations.
I'm back, after a FABULOUS two days, we arrived home at 9.30 tonight and got a low-fat Chicken Tandoori take-away for my last meal.
Back on LT in the morning, to shift the last 21-26lbs (AND I'M NOT COMING OFF IT 'TILL IT'S ALL GONE, WHATEVER HAPPENS!!)
Hopefully I can get this finished in the next 4 weeks, and start to eat a healthy diet for life.
We had such a good time up there, and met our future in-laws and out-laws (who are lovely)
So, when I'm Mother-of -the -Bride, :character00250: I'm going to look like a normal person, because of LT and everyone on here :thankyou: It's a relief to look at the weekends pictures and see myself with everyone else, and look just like them, instead of Jabba the Hut!
Quite looking forward to my shake in the morning now! xxxx

Glad you had such a great time honey :) Hope the in-laws weren't too scary :p Good luck for tomorrows restart - not that you'll need it :)

Glad you had such a great time honey :) Hope the in-laws weren't too scary :p Good luck for tomorrows restart - not that you'll need it :)

Thanks Babe, they were REALLY nice, felt like we'd known them for years. We're so lucky there.
Glad to see you and OH sorted your little hiccup out, about the drunken rambling.
He sounds like a sweetie. xxxx

Good luck cathy with this last phase xx

You are welcome this plac is keeping me on trck again...I really have never known support like this before in my life.

Thanks Babe, they were REALLY nice, felt like we'd known them for years. We're so lucky there.
Glad to see you and OH sorted your little hiccup out, about the drunken rambling.
He sounds like a sweetie. xxxx

Well that's certainly a good thing :)

Yeah... I'm ignoring him now to teach him a lesson lol. Just got a message asking if I still want to kill him. Think I'll let him stew awhile xx

All the best with the restart and glad everything worked out with the in-laws!! Ya have a great incentive to work towards and ya are going to look one sexy mummy of the bride!!

Glad you had a good time cathy. I'm like you I'm on lipotrim restart day 8 and I'm not coming off till I've lost the rest of my weight 38lbs!!! Its been so hard last week but managed to get through the weekend and raring to go! XX

Well done, Blue eyes, for sticking it out, it's so hard to get going again.
You'll be there in no time, 38lbs is do-able in just 8-9 weeks, fab for the Summer! xxxx

Good luck with your restart Cathy....your soon be at your goal with such a positive attitude!!! Caz xx

Good luck Cathy - you are on the home lap now.:553:

Good luck, you have done amazingly and it is so encouraging to hear someone refeeding and then coming straight back after going away! You are an inspiration!

Glad to hear you and a fantastic time away and the future in-laws were lovely. Good luck with the final part of your LT journey, you will be a stunning mum-of-the-bride, what better motivation is there than that!!!!!

x

Oh, Ladies! (Miss U,Caz,Carebear,Pearly,Hope and Cuddlyfairy)
You're all SO kind, it makes feeling fed-up, getting into ketosis again worthwhile!!
Thank you all, you lovely people, xxxx

Back