The FINAL Re-start (Hallelulia!!)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cathy, 18 January 2009.

1. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Well, here it goes!
    After only one full week back on LT after Christmas and New Year, I had to refeed to go up to Edinburgh on Saturday for only daughters Engagement party and celebrations.
    I'm back, after a FABULOUS two days, we arrived home at 9.30 tonight and got a low-fat Chicken Tandoori take-away for my last meal.
    Back on LT in the morning, to shift the last 21-26lbs (AND I'M NOT COMING OFF IT 'TILL IT'S ALL GONE, WHATEVER HAPPENS!!)
    Hopefully I can get this finished in the next 4 weeks, and start to eat a healthy diet for life.
    We had such a good time up there, and met our future in-laws and out-laws (who are lovely)
    So, when I'm Mother-of -the -Bride, :character00250: I'm going to look like a normal person, because of LT and everyone on here :thankyou: It's a relief to look at the weekends pictures and see myself with everyone else, and look just like them, instead of Jabba the Hut!
    Quite looking forward to my shake in the morning now! xxxx
  2. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Glad you had such a great time honey :) Hope the in-laws weren't too scary :p Good luck for tomorrows restart - not that you'll need it :)
  3. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Thanks Babe, they were REALLY nice, felt like we'd known them for years. We're so lucky there.
    Glad to see you and OH sorted your little hiccup out, about the drunken rambling.
    He sounds like a sweetie. xxxx
  4. Angie44

Angie44 Well-Known Member

Good luck cathy with this last phase xx
    Cathy likes this.
  5. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Thanks Angie,
    you peeps on here, are simply the best, I really really mean it, I'd have NEVER got this far without Minimins! xxxx
  6. Angie44

Angie44 Well-Known Member

You are welcome this plac is keeping me on trck again...I really have never known support like this before in my life.
  7. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Well that's certainly a good thing :)

Yeah... I'm ignoring him now to teach him a lesson lol. Just got a message asking if I still want to kill him. Think I'll let him stew awhile xx
  8. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

All the best with the restart and glad everything worked out with the in-laws!! Ya have a great incentive to work towards and ya are going to look one sexy mummy of the bride!!
  9. blue eyes

blue eyes Positive and focused!

Glad you had a good time cathy. I'm like you I'm on lipotrim restart day 8 and I'm not coming off till I've lost the rest of my weight 38lbs!!! Its been so hard last week but managed to get through the weekend and raring to go! XX
  10. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Well done, Blue eyes, for sticking it out, it's so hard to get going again.
    You'll be there in no time, 38lbs is do-able in just 8-9 weeks, fab for the Summer! xxxx
  11. CAZ72

CAZ72 Well-Known Member

Good luck with your restart Cathy....your soon be at your goal with such a positive attitude!!! Caz xx
  12. Carebear

Carebear Well-Known Member

Good luck for your restart you will soon be at goal
  13. Pearly

Pearly Well-Known Member

Good luck Cathy - you are on the home lap now.:553:
  14. hope70

hope70 Well-Known Member

Good luck, you have done amazingly and it is so encouraging to hear someone refeeding and then coming straight back after going away! You are an inspiration!
  15. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you and a fantastic time away and the future in-laws were lovely. Good luck with the final part of your LT journey, you will be a stunning mum-of-the-bride, what better motivation is there than that!!!!!

16. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Welcome back to the lipotrim fold...we've missed you! whilst you were away.....ah but i'm not one to gossip lol! good luck
  17. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Oh, Ladies! (Miss U,Caz,Carebear,Pearly,Hope and Cuddlyfairy)
    You're all SO kind, it makes feeling fed-up, getting into ketosis again worthwhile!!
    Thank you all, you lovely people, xxxx
  18. Cathy

Cathy Well-Known Member

Aww.. thanks Babe. xx