The final supper

Sweet Cheeks

Hi everyone just thought i would post to say ive had my last meal :eatdrink051: tonight and am raring and ready to start lipotrim tomorrow, i have been waiting all week for this and its finally here :happy036:

I will be down that pharmacy first thing tomorrow morning to get weighed :scale: and getting my supplies

I know my first week will be tough but think i should be fine now ive got this forum for support :)

Wish me luck guys xx

Goodluck sweetcheeks xx

Thank you :) and good luck ladyvengance for ya weigh in tomorrow ull have to post on here and let us know how u get on xx

Good Luck petal, this is the best diet for instant results, hurrah this time next week you could have most of a stone off! mental!
Good luck to ladyvengeance for 1st WI, keep us posted,
LOL Janie x

Good Luck SweetCheeks, your making the best decision ever! Im on day 4 and still feel great...im scared its going to hit me today or tomorrow like a ton of bricks!!!
My best advice for your first few days is extra layers of clothing to keep warm,hot baths & get that water down and get plenty of sleep too...you will fly through :superwoman: x

Good luck....you can do it!!! Caz xx

SC, best of luck, battle through the 1st week and it's downhill from there (almost!).
Get yourself a ticker, its a great ego booster to put your progress on screen.

When the going gets tough just come on here for support, you might need it here and there.

Good luck Sweet Cheeks - I hope you are finding day 1 OK? :wave_cry:

Hi, started today am not too bad still feeling the hunger but hey it is only day one so it can only get better as i go into ketosis right :)

Just the thought of the scales next week is sparing me to keep at it and not give in already although i do have a birthday party tomorrow with loads of buffet food ARRRGGHH hope i can say no and have the will power to just drink my water and just sniff the food lol

well done hun and good luck, take each day as it comes and ya seem to be very focused on what ya are doing, my thoughts are with ya and wishing ya well for your first week take care

good luck hun keep posting and let us know how gr8 im sure your gonna do xx

Back