The first day of a new me :)

skinny_wannabe82

Well.....here goes day 1. The first day of a new me. I'm incredibly nervous but hopeful that this is going to be the diet that gets me there.

I lost 4 stone with weight watchers about 10 years ago, and it's been a battle to keep it off. So much so that I'm now 20 pounds heavier. 20 pounds I'd like to remove with Exante.

I've been mooching around this board for a week or so, seeing how well you are all doing and I purchased my bumper pack of shakes. I'm a very social person and so worried that this is going to make this diet harder. I'd like to mix WS with TS is that allowed?

Just weighed in. 11 stone 5. I'm going to do it this time!!

Have a good day all :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Luck huni, it is hard at times but its so worth it in the end. im not right at goal yet but i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!! xxx

Best of luck to you. Once your in ketosis it will be like a new routine you won't be hungry and will be very surprised.;)

Thanks for your support everyone, really appreciated!

Already messed up! I have bought masses of green tea with lemon, with pineapple, with ginger etc etc, but reading through past posts I see that we're not actually allowed these? Just plain old green tea?! Ooops, not a great start!

Had a strawberry shake for breakfast and was a bit dissapointed about how powdery it tasted. Maybe I didn't mix it well enough? Going to have the vanilla one for lunch and add some coffee :)

I am still confused over the TS v WS scenario - I want to do this as well as I can, my BMI is just under 25 so I am meant to do WS but worried the results will be loads slower? :confused:

Sorry - I hate being the newbie! x

Hey Skinny, I am also a newbie and started today! We are almost the same weight too- I am 11 stone 7.

I had the banana shake for breakfast, wasn't nice at all and now trying to make my way through the toffee nut bar- thought I would like it but it really isn't nice.

The only thing I am enjoying is the water! But shall stick with it, hopefully the soup tonight will be better. I am doing TS. Xx

Hey Skinny, I am also a newbie and started today! We are almost the same weight too- I am 11 stone 7.

I had the banana shake for breakfast, wasn't nice at all and now trying to make my way through the toffee nut bar- thought I would like it but it really isn't nice.

The only thing I am enjoying is the water! But shall stick with it, hopefully the soup tonight will be better. I am doing TS. Xx

Hey!

That's ace - how tall are you? Can't believe there is only 2 pounds difference! We should buddy up and see if that helps. I have just tried black coffee and it was vile, not the same without milk and sugar! Trying to hold off before having my shake for lunch xx

Well day one done, shake for breakfast and lunch and a chicken salad (doing working solution) for dinner, 350 cals 5g of carbs. Is that ok?

I am meant to have a third shake but can't face it - do I have to?! I feel sooooooo bloated from all this water!

Hey Skinny! I am 5ft 4. Had the vegetable soup tonight it was quite tasty compared to the others! My BMI is 27.7 so TS it is for me. I am feeling so bloated too, not hungry at all at the moment!

I'm wondering how many visits to the loo I will make during the night.........

Might try the chocolate shake tomorrow morning as a hot chocolate. ?

I am going to do WS this week and see what the loss is like, if it is rubbish I will do TS next week!

I was up 3 times in the night - sorry that's probably too much information!! I was not happy, I hate my sleep being interrupted!! :cry:

Have a good day 2 hon xx

Hey Skinny how are you feeling today? What meals have you got planned for WS? I know that eventually I will need to go on to it, I'm just worried that I would over indulge with the food.

I had the hot chocolate shake this morning which was lovely and the chocolate orange bar for lunch which was also quite nice! Going to try the mushroom soup tonight as that's the on I'm dreading trying.

I am getting through the water no problem which surprises me, and I really don't feel hungry at all, hope I can carry on like this!

Do you have any of those ketostix, I don't know if it's worth getting any. XX

I feel good too! I am not hungry, had chocolate shake for breakfast (cold though - have to try hot!) and vanilla just now for lunch. I love the vanilla shake!

Tonight I am meeting my friends in the pub whilst they have dinner and I watch, ha! That will be a test.

Water is fine during the day, but last night I didn't drink as much as I did in the day but still did 3 litres, I have just been out and got a can of coke zero, feels like such a treat!

Going to stick to salads this week I think, may have an omelette at the weekend. I'm a really fussy eater so this may be what I have all the time.

Glad you're finding TS ok - it's nice to speak to another newbie!

I'm not sure on the sticks either, I think for me it is just another thing to obsess about, I won't get them this week but may do soon :) xx

Day 2.....boom!! All done, 100% :)

Chocolate shake for breakfast
Vanilla shake for lunch
Salad for my WS dinner
1/3 of a toffee, nut and raisin bar - will be sticking to the shakes, I could not eat this is was horrible!

Hope you've all had a good day :)

Day 3 and I feel as such as a dog. Got a bad headache and feel seriously like I'm going to be sick. Is this normal and how long does it last? :(

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day.... I'm also struggling today. Maybe because I'm off work and its harder to stick to at home. I'm also struggling to get through the water today so have a bit more of a headache.

I'm determined to stick it through though- I started this for a reason!!

The mushroom soup was yummy last night, and I had the strawberry shake hit this morning, which was lush! Looking forward to trying the Thai chicken soup tonight.

Ride it through skinny, drink sone more water to get rid of the headaches, we can do this xx

Day 3 and I feel as such as a dog. Got a bad headache and feel seriously like I'm going to be sick. Is this normal and how long does it last? :(

Day 3 and 4 are really hard, stick at it hun it's worth it.
Drink loads of water xxx

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day.... I'm also struggling today. Maybe because I'm off work and its harder to stick to at home. I'm also struggling to get through the water today so have a bit more of a headache.

I'm determined to stick it through though- I started this for a reason!!

The mushroom soup was yummy last night, and I had the strawberry shake hit this morning, which was lush! Looking forward to trying the Thai chicken soup tonight.

Ride it through skinny, drink sone more water to get rid of the headaches, we can do this xx

Uggg what a horrible start to the day!! I felt so so poorly, feel a bit better now I have had 2 shakes though, but still weak :( I thought I was feeling too good on this diet, I thought I was lucky and missed out the bad bits but ohhhh no!!

Thanks for your support egginabap (even your user name makes me hungry!!), sorry you are struggling today too. BUT yes, we did start this for a reason, and nothing worthwhile is ever easy - we can do this with each other!!

I hope you feel better soon :) xx

Day 3 and 4 are really hard, stick at it hun it's worth it.
Drink loads of water xxx

I won't give up nursetubs, not with you lot here to keep me on the straight and skinny path!! I'm hoping that if I can get through today and tomorrow it gets easier right?! xx

How are you today Skinny? I am feeling really poo........ feel achy and tired! Vanilla milkshake this morning was ok, I put some cinnamon in and it tasted better. Toffee bar for lunch, still not great! I can feel I have lost weight already though. I'm having the dreaded tomato and basil soup tonight for the first time!

Have you been excercising as well? I think I would faint the way I feel at the moment! x

Back