The first day of the rest of my life!

Couldnt wait until tomorrow!! And officially its 7 days today of eating healthily! Its took a lot of willpower not to go and get weighed until today but I managed it!! Keep getting headaches but not sure why as I am drinking lots of water!! Hope this frame of mind stays!! Could this be my year?

Of course this is your year and you're proving it! Headaches may be withdrawal from something or another that your body is used to getting and isn't any more. (I would have said drink more water if you hadn't mentioned that) I am not having as good a time as you these past few days. Had a binge day yesterday for no good reason, the first proper binge day since I started but I'm back on track today. I made myself take the tablets yesterday anyway so am expecting punishment today, staying close to home! Perhpas that will teach me to binge....

Sorry you are having a bad week - feel bad now for being so chirpy! However, I know I have bad days ahead if anything like all the other times I have tried, but I think this time I have got my head around the fact I am allowed the odd treat day - this is real life and we cant be perfect all the time (although would never say that to hubby!!). Glad you are back on track - stay focussed and together we are going to do this!!

My Goals
:

Lose 1 stone by the end of February(achieved 16/2/10) :girlpower:
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10!

WoooooW! :-D

that's amazing! Well done you! :-D .. them blue magic pills really do scare you on the straight and narrow don't they!

keep up the good work :p x

Day 9 and still going strong. Meal out with the girls went well. I did drive and just had penne pasta with roast peppers and a small amount of feta cheese. No side effects so must have been ok. Takes a while before people notice with me - probably be about 2-3 stone but I can tell in my face that I have lost weight so thats keeping me focussed. Treated myself to some new makeup - always makes me feel better! Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

My Goals
:

Lose 1 stone by the end of February(achieved 16/2/10) :girlpower:
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10!

Afternoon Ruthie, aren't you doing well? Isn't in wonderful when the motivation kicks in and you feel like you're invincible? That's what has been missing from my past million weight loss attempts but I seem to have it now, even when I have a wobble I am finding it much easier to pick myself up and keep going. Weigh day is tomorrow so we'll see what this week has brought, I did have a bad day Monday but have been pretty good apart from that, hoping for a couple of pounds anyway. When is your next weigh in? Wednesday? Are you getting weighed every week by the doctor or are you just doing it yourself?
I'll post the news, good or bad, tomorrow,

KB x

Hi Kitty, I am still here :D
Had a very busy weekend and first day back at work today after a week off with kids so it was mad! Still doing great! Had my night out at a friends on Saturday and it was actually fine - she did indian meatballs and I just had 3 with some rice! Didnt get "told off" from the little blue police so must have been ok. Not checked weight for a while and think I am going to hold out until Wednesday! Need to think of some exercise now as I know it will shift quicker if I combine exercise and the low fat diet (sorry, I mean eating healthily!!) How are you doing?

well done on the 14lbs in your first week!!!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing!!

how did you do this week????

hope you are still ok!

hey..... hows it going????

Back