The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

Hey beautiful, I'm glad you're going next week :) You know you can SO get that sticker by the end of the month, but I might get it before you because I have another 6lbs to lose to get the same one and I think I might just make it! Friendly rivalry works wonders ;)

Hey Missy, well yesterday I was taken out for dinner, I had syns that I shouldnt have on dinner but overall I had a good day as I didnt pick at anything other than free foods.
Today so far I have been 100%. I have an interview at StarBucks later so I am going to try and avoid there gorgeous Frappacinos!
I hope you do get your sticker before me hun, it will give me something to chase after ;).
How is your week going so far hun?

Hey Missy, well yesterday I was taken out for dinner, I had syns that I shouldnt have on dinner but overall I had a good day as I didnt pick at anything other than free foods.
Today so far I have been 100%. I have an interview at StarBucks later so I am going to try and avoid there gorgeous Frappacinos!
I hope you do get your sticker before me hun, it will give me something to chase after ;).
How is your week going so far hun?

Oooh, taken out for dinner eh? Well I hope you had a lovely time ;)

At *$s, go for a black coffee with plenty of low-cal sweetner, lol, that's what I used to do and my XOH thought it was disgusting but it kept me off the lattes!

With my luck, I'm looking at another two months before I get the next sticker, unless Ramadan boosts my losses!

My week has been OK so far thanks hun :) Had a party yesterday and managed to stay under 10 syns - was really quite pleased! Also managed to get into an outfit that I had given up trying to get into for years! And when it was time for cake and jelly and ice cream, I busied myself in face painting! There were these two adorable brothers who wanted to be Batman but both wanted to look scarier than the other! So they kept me occupied until all the food and drink was cleared away, wahoo!

Hope you have a great interview hun! Lots of love and luck xxx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
honey74 - 5lbs to lose (1lb lost)
RubyMoss - 4lbs to lose (4lb lost)
hastalavegan - 6lbs to lose (2lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (0.5lbs lost)
mrsorangecat - 8 lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to lose, 4.5lb lost
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (2lbs lost)

Only lost 1/2 this week but i have worked out its my * week so not too bothered, it should come off next week.

Good luck this week guys!

Only lost 1/2 this week but i have worked out its my * week so not too bothered, it should come off next week.

Good luck this week guys!

Donna my love, the word 'only' is banned from this forum, didn't you know? ;)

1/2lb is brilliant, very well done <3

At *$s, go for a black coffee with plenty of low-cal sweetner, lol, that's what I used to do and my XOH thought it was disgusting but it kept me off the lattes!

Hope you have a great interview hun! Lots of love and luck xxx

Well done you on being so well behaved at the party, I am a sucker for the little nibbly cakes and things.
So anyway I gave into temptation and had a Frappacinno however that is the only synful thing I have had today so I am not going to stress over it.
The interview went well, I am through to stage 2 and have on the job experience on saturday. I am keeping everythinbg crossed that I will get it!! :cross:

Well done you on being so well behaved at the party, I am a sucker for the little nibbly cakes and things.
So anyway I gave into temptation and had a Frappacinno however that is the only synful thing I have had today so I am not going to stress over it.
The interview went well, I am through to stage 2 and have on the job experience on saturday. I am keeping everythinbg crossed that I will get it!! :cross:

We got there late, everyone had already started eating, I took the table furthest away from the food and then got right into looking after my nieces once I was done! I will be so happy telling my C that on Thursday!

I hope you enjoyed the frappucino :) I like that they have 'light' options too :)

Congratulations you! I am typing with crossed fingers for you :D xxx

hastalavegan - 2.5lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (0.5lbs lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose

I lost 3.5lb this week, very pleased. And SOTW too.

Congrats on all the brilliant losses so far :D

That's fantastic hun, wish I was having your kinda losses. There'll be nothing left of you if you keep on at this rate :D

xxx

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (1lb lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose

That's fantastic hun, wish I was having your kinda losses. There'll be nothing left of you if you keep on at this rate :D

xxx

Haha, thank you! That's been my biggest loss since I started, so very pleased with myself. I do seem to be close to my end of month target already but it could all slow down now for a few weeks. Fingers crossed it won't!

xx

And pleased you should be! Oooh how does it feel to be SOTW? I usually miss out by 0.5lb :( xxx

xxx

Maybe we should all become vegans ;) xxx

just checking in, nothing much to report, i STS this week xx

Hey hun :) Better than a gain isn't it?! Fingers crossed for you next week xxx

And they're crossed for you too my AlicePalice :) Maybe you're about to start a whole new cycle! Hopefully being back on EE will help you xxx

Haha, thank you! That's been my biggest loss since I started, so very pleased with myself. I do seem to be close to my end of month target already but it could all slow down now for a few weeks. Fingers crossed it won't!

xx

Veeery close! You could slam that target by next week, lol! xxx

Joining you all in the challenge, however I'm not weighing myself at the moment, so I'll be working off measurements (thanks Ali :) )

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs

Kay x

Well done so far everyone, I've lost 4lbs this week, very happy! :D

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs

Just checking in to see how all my lovely ladies are doing, and my - aren't you doing well!
I'll probably be letting the team down this week, but you're all used to it by now! ;)

Someone get me on the straight and narrow please!

xxx

Joining you all in the challenge, however I'm not weighing myself at the moment, so I'll be working off measurements (thanks Ali :) )

Kay x

Hey Kay :) Welcome to FF!

I'm going to take some measurements tomorrow after WI and post them up. I'll also be measuring the outfit that was a perfect fit on me when I was at my heaviest, and I really hope the difference motivates me! xxx

Well done so far everyone, I've lost 4lbs this week, very happy! :D

Well done Becca! That's a brilliant loss! Did you do anything different this week? xxx

Just checking in to see how all my lovely ladies are doing, and my - aren't you doing well!
I'll probably be letting the team down this week, but you're all used to it by now! ;)

Someone get me on the straight and narrow please!

xxx

Get your big fat ass in gear woman! Do you really neeeeed all the alcohol (which is where most of your syns come from, you naughty naughty girl, let's shame you a bit :p) to have a good night?! No! You don't! What would happen if you had a night in with all your mates, made some really lovely low syn food for them or bought low syn snacks and only had low syn drinks (vodka&dietcoke?)? Would it go down well? You could even make games out of it, as silly as it sounds, like get some boxes of Mikado and play 'pick-up sticks' like it says on the back of the pack! You might not be able to duplicate the atmosphere of a night out but I'm sure it will be a lovely night in :) And if you let your friends know you're on SW but struggling to keep on track due to going out so much, I'm sure they will be happy to help you out! Who knows, you might even convert some of them to a healthier lifestyle? ;) xxx

Thank you :) and this was my first week

Back