The getting married thread

Thanks, day 4 for me, i did well about a month ago and my OH lost his job, and i put all the weight back on :(, so trying again now.

His dresses are fab, it was weird when i was trying my dresses on , i wanted a really plain and simple one, but my best mate gave me this one to try on to annoy me lol and i just loved it!!

oh no what a time to be left out of work! had you already paid everything off for wedding hun? what a nightmare :(. ive been off diet for a bit aswell only i havent got a good reason like you i was just being a pig :sigh:

Im gonna try on as many dresses as poss lol and hopefully i will 'just know' when ive found the one eek!

Yeah you will, as soon as you put on the ONE, you just no :).

He was out of work for a month, but its sorted now thank god lol. I have paid for everything except the flowers, (florist wont let me pay), regestry office (wont tell me how much) and the alterations.

Do you have any idea how much alterations will cost?

Yeah you will, as soon as you put on the ONE, you just no :).

He was out of work for a month, but its sorted now thank god lol. I have paid for everything except the flowers, (florist wont let me pay), regestry office (wont tell me how much) and the alterations.

Do you have any idea how much alterations will cost?

they can range from quite low to quite high depending on sizes altered and detail on dress from what ive seen hun best ringing the dress shop and see what they say- you dont want a shock just before your wedding! xx

id be deverstated lol, i have 4 bridesmaids so it going to cost a fortune lol.
and hopefully my dress will need to be altered down lol. When i tried it on the lady said that i was inbetween size 16 and 18, it will be cool if it is taken down to a 12

id be deverstated lol, i have 4 bridesmaids so it going to cost a fortune lol.
and hopefully my dress will need to be altered down lol. When i tried it on the lady said that i was inbetween size 16 and 18, it will be cool if it is taken down to a 12

i think dress makers are brilliant like, its amazing what they can do! id love to try dresses on now but with the wedding in cyprus coming up i just cant afford it and i need a new engagement ring :cry:first, ide be gutted if i found perfect dress and couldnt order it there and then so i shall wait (impatiently :p) and hoepfully will be close/at goal by then! xx

Ooo that is lovely!!

The shop I'm getting mine from said max £100 for alterations. But it will prob depend on where your getting it from x

Back