The Good thing about being naughty...

gingerlex

I was feeling a little guilty as I went with hubby for an impromptu all-you-can-eat chinese last night. I finished work at 7pm, walked with him through town smelling the thai and indian food being cooked in the restaurants and suggested one wednesday that we treat ourselves and go. Hubby took that to mean 'go now'. In fairness, he'd had a crap day at work and we haven't eaten out like that for months. So far so naughty eh?

Silver Lining: I knew when I was full!! I never know when I'm full! I ate half the amount I normally would (though I also ate dishes I'd enjoy the most rather than sitting working out what is the best for me - something to work on for next time I think) and made sure I savoured every mouthful as it is NOT going to be a habit. I have a couple of zumba classes lined up before my weigh in (I'm online and weigh first thing in the am on tuesdays) so hopefully that can help to undo it as well as being VERY good from here on in.

That's brilliant. What's your secret? A year of doing this & I still haven't figured this whole being full thing out :)

I'm hoping it wasn't a blip, I have a big appetite! Just impressed with myself that I didn't pig out!

Just don't limit your Syns too much in an effort to compensate for the meal. You are more likely to dive off the wagon of you do this. Have at least 5 Syns a day - Promise???

Well done! I know what you mean. I went out for dinner this week and was absolutely stuffed before I'd finished my steak so left a third of it on my plate, along with all (apart from 3) of my chips! Felt like a huge achievement!

Back