The Great Mins Water Challenge - Can We Drink An Olympic Sized Swimming Pool

amm451

Do Over
Ok So complete thievery.... I stole this from Icemoose who originally posted this back in January 2007.... but it really helped back then and was wondering if anyone fancied a do-over?

icon7.gif
The Great Mins Water Challenge - Can We Drink An Olympic Sized Swimming Pool
Ok we all know that water is so key to losing and maintaining weight. When on Cambridge it is especially important to glug the old water as it really helps keep the weight loss moving and also makes you feel much better as it washes out all the ketones.

So anyway! An olympic sized swimming pool has roughly 1 million litres of water in it so can we between us get anywhere near that!

Each day put on the amount you drank the day before and then add to the running total! Lets see just how much we can drink before the end of this year.

Ok yesterday I drank 4 litres of water

Running total --> 4 litres !!

PLEASE NOTE THAT CAMBRIDGE RECOMMEND A MINIMUM OF 2.25 LITRES A DAY WHEN ON THE DIET. DRINKING TOO MUCH WATER CAN BE DANGEROUS AND HENCE AS WITH ANY MEDICAL QUERY YOU SHOULD CHECK WITH YOU GP FOR HIS/HER ADVICE ON HOW MUCH WATER IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Ooh FAB! I drank 4.5 litres yesterday!!!

Running total: 20.5 litres

i drank 4 litres yesterday

Running total 24.5l

Yesterday I drank 4.5l

Running total 29l!

This is great for me a self confessed water hater, keeps me on track and certainly has an impact on my weight loss! Cheer for starting it again!

sat 5th sept 4ltr
running total 42.5 x

yesterday 2litres

running total 44.5l

and me a water hater too lol

today 5.5l

running total: 60l

yesterday 3.5l

running total: 66.5l

My maths is quite pathetic so likely to get it terribly wrong if I try to add up water volume. Had a chat with my CD counsellor yesterday about how to avoid as much as possible sagging skin and she advised water intake. So did 4 litres (usually do 2) yesterday but only 3 today. That was due to being out - was at a West End club this evening with only 3 toilets and dreadful queues - earlier today went back to an exhibition that my friend Si and I couldn't finish on Thursday. The staff were actually a bit funny about letting me back in when I went to the ladies (there were also queues of people with timed tickets waiting to get in)
Got back to my local tube station in dire need of the public conveniences only to find them in the most despicable condition; had to cross my legs on the short bus journey home ! Ok, I am having a rant. I must be turning into Victor(ia) Meldew.
Promise to drink more tommorow as working from home in the day and visiting jazz club in the evening that usually has well maintained loos.
Thanks aam451 for bringing this thread back.

Back