The Green Tea Week Challenge!

For over a week I've replaced all hot drinks, with green tea. I've been having probably 6 cups a day while Im at work. At Wi last thursday I'd lost 4lbs. i can't put it down to anything else as I havent changed anything else, so it must be the green tea! I'd encourage anyone to try it for a week, I'm over the moon!

morning everybody I be joining you if thats ok? im slowly cutting out dairy for health reasons and drink far too much t/coffee and never measure milk (tut-tut) I have some green t with vanilla in which is nice but i suppose it does take some getting used to as its been a while. ill let u know how I get on :)

Kel x

Thanks to Rara Lara for the tip. I drank green tea & pomegranate for most of last week and lost 2lbs, not as big a loss as some but for me that's a good loss - well chuffed:)

I started out drinking a good amount of green tea a few weeks ago, and I really felt like it helped me at WI. I have been really slack generally lately, and clawing my way back. I think restarting on the green tea tomorrow will be a good step in the right direction :)

I am going to aim for 3 cups per day minimum.

Went with ellierose988 recommendation and got some with pomegranate and they are lovely just had my second cup of the day.

yay hehe it's still my favourite, although pineapple and grapefruit is a close second!

it would be interesting to see if it does have any effect; i would be interesting in experimenting with this a little!:D

Last edited:
yay hehe it's still my favourite, although pineapple and grapefruit is a close second!

morning :) where do you buy these ones from? thanks x

Most supermarkets sell them, think the brand is twinnings. Pineapple 1 comes on its on or in a mixed selection box

kimmie2709 said:
Most supermarkets sell them, think the brand is twinnings. Pineapple 1 comes on its on or in a mixed selection box

Oh you just mean fruit tea thought you meant green t Plus flavouring x

N

i've got clipper green tea which is quite nice, but we're off to morrisons tomorrow so will check out the twinings range, i'm going to give this a go! i still love my coffee and i refuse to give that up but i am sure i can incorporate some green tea into my day! going for 3 cups today:D

I managed four cups yesterday with just one coffee with dairy free milk in the morning. I originally had some with vanilla that j can't seem to stomach anymore because when I started up
Again Monday they made me feel sick :/ enjoying it with lemon and they had some with orange, lemon grass and something else?! In lidl yesterday and they are quite nice :)

Had two cups of orange and lotus flower flavour so far. Will have my third when I get to work. A bit harder in the hot weather but still ok.

Had two cups of orange and lotus flower flavour so far. Will have my third when I get to work. A bit harder in the hot weather but still ok.

I have a solution...

Iced Green Tea with Orange and Lotus Flower.jpg

Added a couple tsp of sweetener that I don't usually have when drunk hot. Was actually a lot better than I was expecting.
Have got some w/ strawberry chilling as we speak. :D

Lol saw the pic and thought the solution was a glass of wine!!!!!

I only drink green tea now, can't stand the taste of milk in normal tea anymore.

I have quite easyly managed 5 of the green tea with ginger, orange and lemongrass today really nice :)

Back