The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Not sure about an urban myth but green tea has been the only thing I changed last week and I've just lost 5lbs at weigh in :)

Not sure about an urban myth but green tea has been the only thing I changed last week and I've just lost 5lbs at weigh in :)

Bloody hell! I can forgo a bit of water I think.

Well done!

kimmie2709 said:
I don't like the cranberry flavour...I bin the bags that come in the twinnings multi pack LOL as for weight loss....I did loose 2lb on weigh in Yest but that mite not be due to the green tea. I do however drink this instead of the huge amount of coffee and bowl tea so my milk has been cut down a lot. If you Google green tea it also has a lot more benifits then just helping weight loss so its a plus all round.....its very addictive once you get to like it lol

I've bought the multi pack today. So far had the cranberry and the citrus, really enjoyed both

I also tried just green tea with a slice of lemon, nice but not as nice. Also had it with a teaspoon of honey which was nice but uses syns......gone to bed with an options white hot chocolate tho....think I'm got a cold coming :eek:(

kimmie2709 said:
I also tried just green tea with a slice of lemon, nice but not as nice. Also had it with a teaspoon of honey which was nice but uses syns......gone to bed with an options white hot chocolate tho....think I'm got a cold coming :eek:(

I too have a cold. Haven't drunk any green tea today and a total day off plan oops. Hoping I've got over the worst after lots of berocca and cold and flu tabs! Lol.. Can't wait for a few cups tomorrow, makes me feel good! :)

Well I think mines more to do with the toxins in my body coming out. Lots of green tea, loads of fruit n veg and hardly any syns over last few weeks......equals spots (i don't normally get any...I have to squeeze other peoples for fun! Lol ) , mouth sores and a head cold lol must battle on!

I love green tea, drink it all the time at work recently so up for this challenge, will motivate me to drink it when I'm at home as well x

Failed today and yesterday due to being away for the evening/day. only managed one today and one yesterday but will get back on the wagon tomorrow. :)

After a rubbish day yesterday + only managing 1 cup I'm just about to put the kettle on for my 3rd cup of the day. Weigh in day tomorrow for me, really hoping I see the effect on the scales :)

It's going well for me :) I managed 3 cups most days and have found the fruity ones which I love. Had an orange and lotus flower tonight, yum x
Hope your all doing well :)

I'm on a day off today but I managed the challenge hooray!! Grapefruit and pineapple flavour

V.bloated so think the green tea has been helping that, taken a water tablet as well to try and counter act star week! It's bloat me out like i'm literally 5 months pregnant it's ridiculous! Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow lunch time.

xx

I have just found some green tea with Jasmine in my cupboard so if i dont like that i am going to try and get the one with either mango or pineapple. They both sound lovely

Fruitybabe said:
It's going well for me :) I managed 3 cups most days and have found the fruity ones which I love. Had an orange and lotus flower tonight, yum x
Hope your all doing well :)

Me too. It was lovely

I'm on a day off today but I managed the challenge hooray!! Grapefruit and pineapple flavour

V.bloated so think the green tea has been helping that, taken a water tablet as well to try and counter act star week! It's bloat me out like i'm literally 5 months pregnant it's ridiculous! Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow lunch time.

xx

Good luck with your WI x

Just having my first of the day. Lemon :) I must say its 10 times better since I started letting the water cool a little before putting the bag in.

Hi all - well I have been utterly useless these past few days. After a night out on Saturday I decided to spend the next couple of days feeling sorry for myself and pretending that I am not on a diet..! God knows how I've manged it but I've STS....yesterday was my first day 100% back on plan and today I will re-introduce the green tea :) yipppeeee...I don't know about anyone else but I really felt like it made a difference last week?? And I'm not even just saying it lol!! xx

Haha I know how you feel kellythepeg, I went up to my old uni on monday night and intended on counting my syns for the alcohol and making up for it for the rest of the week but I ended up losing count, tee hee, then the next day I decided just to have a nice time with my friends and allow myself to have what I wanted. So I had doughballs and pizza! tee hee!! Not as bad as dominos style but obviously still not great! I don't even care though, I had a great time. I managed one cup of green tea on monday and one yesterday so was pretty poor with that. Because it was the beginning of the week and my weigh day is sunday, if I'm really good for the rest of the week (which I intend to be) and keep up three cups of green tea today, I might even still see a cheeky little loss on sunday...!

Back