The Green Tea Week Challenge!

On cup number 3 right now Xx

Just found this thread.

Quite interesting, I've been on the green stuff since the begining of Feb. Found I was drinking way too much coffee, 3 cup of filter by 9am.
Have been losing consistently every week, except last week, ran out of the stuff. Not sure if it is related, as I had a birthday outing to AYCE Chinese buffet. :eek: (Not mine)

Back on it with a fresh packet this week. Usually have Tetley with lemon.

I have had the Teapigs in the past, I do like yerba mate.

With that off to make my second cup!

I got some gunpowder green tea yesterday...love how it unfurls in the pot ( glass pot so I can see! ). Love it :)

I'm currently on the Twinings pomegranate or Cranberry ones - interestingly i've never tried the Lemon or mint so i might give those a go! ;)

Arctic-Blonde - that is pretty interesting! (hope you enjoyed the chinese though ;))

I didnt do so well on the tea front yesterday:
chamomile and vanilla x2

But today is looking good:
Green Chai Tea :D
Green Tea with nettle and peppermint :D

I didn't realise how many versions of green tea there were!!
I've been drinking green tea for age but that was because I drunk far too much coffee and was trying to cut down to a healthier option, but glad to hear it might be also helping my weight lose.

Though have to buy some of these teas you've all listed they sound lush.

gobolino said:
I didnt do so well on the tea front yesterday:
chamomile and vanilla x2

But today is looking good:
Green Chai Tea :D
Green Tea with nettle and peppermint :D

Where is the green chai tea from? I love chai tea!

I lost 2.5lbs this week so the tea certainly did no harm!

Hi Emmou - the green chai tea is from Clipper...... I love their teas. I've not seen this one in the supermarkets, I ordered directly from their site (with lots of others to try and a bulk order of green with nettle and peppermint as thats one of my favourites) :)

Today I've had 1 green tea with nettle and peppermint so far and I've been browsing on the teapigs website to get a mix and match pack ;)

Blend-of-both-large.png

Has anyone tried this ? I'm not fussed on any of the Tetley teas but I do have a tetley voucher to spend, so I was wondering about trying this :)

gobolino said:
Hi Emmou - the green chai tea is from Clipper...... I love their teas. I've not seen this one in the supermarkets, I ordered directly from their site (with lots of others to try and a bulk order of green with nettle and peppermint as thats one of my favourites) :)

Today I've had 1 green tea with nettle and peppermint so far and I've been browsing on the teapigs website to get a mix and match pack ;)

Thanks for that, I shall have to try & find that. I know there is a shop by work that sells a lot of clipper tea so I shall have to give it a go.

I really want to order some teapigs but they are quite expensive & the postage isn't cheap. Still I have heard they are really good!

Emmou said:
I really want to order some teapigs but they are quite expensive & the postage isn't cheap. Still I have heard they are really good!

Also I saw they have chocolate tea - what are the chances of that being syn free?

It is syn free, it's tiny flakes of chocolate and cocoa beans that are contained within the bag and just flavour the water. It's nothing like hot chocolate but is still very tasty.

Chocolate flake tea | Black | Shop Tea | teapigs

Somebody recommended teapigs on another thread. So I took a look this morning & spent £25 of my birthday money on tea bags:rolleyes: I only spent that much because it was my birthday money & wouldn't normally spend that much on teabags in one go. I bought chai tea leaves & 'adventurous cheeky' which is a variety pack of 6 boxes of tea bags, which includes chocolate. I'm really looking forward to them. Don't know which I'm going to try first:D

gobolino said:

Holland and Barrett sell clipper and it's buy one get one half price at the moment

Well I have had at least 3 cups every day this week and am now into the next. I lost 3 lb this week :D
Whether the tea is helping I don't know but I am keeping it up just to make sure :)

Somebody recommended teapigs on another thread. So I took a look this morning & spent £25 of my birthday money on tea bags:rolleyes: I only spent that much because it was my birthday money & wouldn't normally spend that much on teabags in one go. I bought chai tea leaves & 'adventurous cheeky' which is a variety pack of 6 boxes of tea bags, which includes chocolate. I'm really looking forward to them. Don't know which I'm going to try first:D

Let us know what they are like xx

Teapigs are all lovely! I wish I could afford to drink them all the time but they are my special treat tea :) on eBay you can get little sample packs so you can decide what ones you like best before you buy. Tbh I've never had one I didn't like! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back