The Green Tea Week Challenge!

icklerockchick said:
Teapigs are all lovely! I wish I could afford to drink them all the time but they are my special treat tea :) on eBay you can get little sample packs so you can decide what ones you like best before you buy. Tbh I've never had one I didn't like! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll have a look at the sample packs. I've been fancying these for a while

I tried green tea a couple of years ago and it constantly made me feel really sick :cry:

I moved on to nettle, does anyone know if it had the same health properties?

Saying that i might give the fruity ones a go and see how I get on with them.

Yeh the sample packs are still pricey but it's nice to try different ones before you spend £4 on a box and find you don't like them. Also really wanted to try their matcha green tea powder heard nothing but good things it's like extreme green tea! Bought a cheaper brand instead, couldn't justify that expense! X

I tried green tea a couple of years ago and it constantly made me feel really sick :cry:

it made me feel sick at first too, but it doesn't anymore, I have the one with lemon now so I don't know if this might be better for you, I would definitely reccomend some of the fruity ones.

I used to hate green tea but I love it now, definitely takes a while to get used to! I hope it helps with fat burning, I've heard it's meant to speed it up. Tbh I'm drinking less fizzy drinks now because of the green tea so my skin is much better and I feel more hydrated throughout the day, so even if it only helps with that its worth it x

icklerockchick said:
Yeh the sample packs are still pricey but it's nice to try different ones before you spend £4 on a box and find you don't like them. Also really wanted to try their matcha green tea powder heard nothing but good things it's like extreme green tea! Bought a cheaper brand instead, couldn't justify that expense! X

I have matcha green tea. It's a powder and it's not pleasant haha. So haven't drunk enough of it to reap any benefits. I stick to tea bags. Had it off eBay, about £6 I think.

samjay123 said:
I have matcha green tea. It's a powder and it's not pleasant haha. So haven't drunk enough of it to reap any benefits. I stick to tea bags. Had it off eBay, about £6 I think.

Yeh I bought it off eBay too :) don't mind the taste with a bit of sweetener, that was ages ago might try another bag of it! X

I have been drinking chinese tea (oolong tea) I have lost 3.5lb that week there, my biggest loss so far so I think its helping.Chinese tea is only £1 a pack and I still got loads left .. can be found in any asian supermarkets. :)

How about trying the green tea with nettle and peppermint (Clipper) - its like a half way between green and nettle, I find it very drinkable :)

I have been soo rubbish this week with my green tea-ness :( grr! Weigh-in shortly and without my little green tea miracle behind me I'm not holding out much hope!! Grr..!! Must get back on the GT bandwagon..!! It really is fab!! xx

after a bit of a wobbly week last week I'm very much enjoying being 100% again this week. I've had my three cups today and feeling good.

the tea pigs website is so cool! When I move house i'm going to get myself some as a little present to me! Or maybe i'll ask the fiance for a mix and match set for easter? Much healthier than an easter egg! In fact I think I will do that xxx

What a fab idea!
I've had a little peak and fancy treating myself to a sample box........any recommendations/favourites??

Have had 3 cups today, and another on the way. A bit of a naughty weekend,went over syns. So hoping to redeem myself by being EXTRA good the rest of the week ;-)

Teapigs my faves are the chocolate flake tea and Yerba mate (smokey green tea) but most of them taste amazing! X

Hey everyone, thought I would give this a try but along with my water I only managed two cups ...how many cups to see a difference?

Can i join you ladies? I bought green tea at the weekend, not had any yet but thought id give it a go :) lol

Clairex

Back