The Green Tea Week Challenge!

3.5lbs here too after a few weeks at a pound a time. Maybe green tea really is magic! :D:D xx

Managed 4 whole cups yesterday!! My own personal record!! :D I think Tetleys decaf is the way foward...! 2 down today :) xx

i am loving green tea - dont know about anyone else, but my mouth feels alive and tingly - where before i only drank coffee, so maybe my tastebuds are appreciating the change too

hi just found this thread and ive never tried green tea can anyone recommend one for a green tea drinking newbie. thanks. x

icklerockchick said:
Have a look out for the clipper green teas with the lush tags on them, you can go on the lush website and book a face mask workshop, you get to help make the face masks from fresh ingredients and take one home with you, the face mask costs about 4 or 5 times what the box of tea costs so well worth it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've now got four of these vouchers as my local Tesco is selling the boxes of tea for £1 for 50 bags - total bargain for yummy tea! :)

sweet*treacle said:
hi just found this thread and ive never tried green tea can anyone recommend one for a green tea drinking newbie. thanks. x

Yeah there's loads. Pomegranate, lemon, mint, apple and pear, jasmine, and loads more. These are the ones I have anyway. Pomegranate is my one of choice this week, this is the box that's going down fastest at the moment lol.

Apparently there is a variety box you can get, but I haven't seen that. I'm sure someone will be along soon to fill you in on the other flavours :)

slimmer4summer said:
I've now got four of these vouchers as my local Tesco is selling the boxes of tea for £1 for 50 bags - total bargain for yummy tea! :)

Make sure you sign up and use them :) you can use the different codes to book your friends on with you I'm sure it'll be a fun day out. I'm going at the end of the month :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks slimmer4summer gotta head to Tescos. After reading your post I asked my housemate who works at Tescos about and she'll see if she can get me vounchers.

I've been following this thread and 'unofficially' doing the challenge. I'm feeling so much better in myself from drinking the green tea, my fav being the one with lemon. I used to drink at least 4 mugs coffee a day and felt rubbish. That and maybe a couple of tea, all with milk, maybe a biscuit or three too. Beauty of green tea is that I'm less likely to want to snack with it.

I feel so much better for the green tea! I haven't felt bloated in ages! I'm weeing a lot haha but that's a good sign. Excited to finish my box of lemon green tea so I can try some new flavours. It's also helped me organise when I have caffeine as my routine is to have a cup of green tea when I get to work, one on my break and one when I get in, then I don't have any more caffeine after that. It's helped with sleeping definitely.

I was going to have one after my bath but I used my new chocolate Orange scented soap.....now I MUST have a hot chocolate! I could have eaten the bar! Wonder if it is syn free lol I
I looked at the teapigs site .....HOW MUCH!!! Don't think I can justify spending that much....OH would boil me never mind the kettle! Green tea has definatly helped improve my moods, I'm a lot more balanced at mo so less stress

Can I join please? Will go off to Tesco to get some in the morning.

kimmie2709 said:
I was going to have one after my bath but I used my new chocolate Orange scented soap.....now I MUST have a hot chocolate! I could have eaten the bar! Wonder if it is syn free lol I
I looked at the teapigs site .....HOW MUCH!!! Don't think I can justify spending that much....OH would boil me never mind the kettle! Green tea has definatly helped improve my moods, I'm a lot more balanced at mo so less stress

Crazy isn't it. Tell you what though the popcorn tea is gorgeous!!

Yesterday I ate jaffa cakes and go ahead bars, can I just bury my head in the sand and say my umpteen cups of healthy tea counteracted all my syns? Lol

Xx

Jaffa cakes and green tea definitely cancel each other out, it's some kind of cosmic law ;)

I'm loving green tea with fennel today, lovely aniseedy taste and much easier to drink.

I do love teapigs popcorn tea, they're definitely for a treat rather than everyday drinking though. The only reason I placed a biggish order with them was as my 4 stone loss reward. Whenever my brain tries to tell me to get a takeaway as a reward I buy myself something else instead, hehe

Crazy isn't it. Tell you what though the popcorn tea is gorgeous!!

Yesterday I ate jaffa cakes and go ahead bars, can I just bury my head in the sand and say my umpteen cups of healthy tea counteracted all my syns? Lol

Xx

I wa so looking forward to the popcorn one, but for me it's nasty. I'm passing it on to my sister. But the peppermint & licqourice one is amazing, it's hard to describe the taste.

Jaffa cakes and green tea definitely cancel each other out, it's some kind of cosmic law ;)

I'm loving green tea with fennel today, lovely aniseedy taste and much easier to drink.

I do love teapigs popcorn tea, they're definitely for a treat rather than everyday drinking though. The only reason I placed a biggish order with them was as my 4 stone loss reward. Whenever my brain tries to tell me to get a takeaway as a reward I buy myself something else instead, hehe

That's an excellent idea - think I will treat myself on my 2 stone loss reward and perhaps each stone thereafter xx

Hi everyone. I've just read this whole thread all the way through and I'm going to jump aboard too if that's ok? I'm just having my first cup now. Clippers green tea and lemon. Quite nice actually, usually like the one from holland and Barrett with orange in so I might pop up there later. :)

image-1136481022.jpg

Am hoping it'll help with losses as I've just had the worst 3 days binge wise! I don't weigh in until next tues the 27th so I'm trying to undo my bad now.
It's been lovely reading your losses and which ones you like. :)

Back