The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Had my 4 cups y'day and felt fine and dandy until I went to bed.... couldn't sleep, was still awake at gone 1.30 :(
But woke up this morning with more energy and va va voom than I've had for a long time.... So must be something in it :)
Had further 4 cups today, last one I had before 2pm, trying not to drink too late in the day, so fingers crossed sleep will be better tonight. Think it may have been cus I've not had caffeine for maybe a year or more.....

I lost 3lb this week and was drinking more green and herbal teas :) Planning on doing the same this week. I hope my teapigs samples turn up soon too ;)

Well done on your loss gobolino!!

I have just had my 5th cup of the day + it was GT + lemon + it was lovely + so refreshing!! I picked it up tonight after reading some great comments about it + my current fav was GT + pomegranate but I thought I would try something new after realising how little green tea was actually in it!!

Flirtypleasure said:
Had my 4 cups y'day and felt fine and dandy until I went to bed.... couldn't sleep, was still awake at gone 1.30 :(
But woke up this morning with more energy and va va voom than I've had for a long time.... So must be something in it :)
Had further 4 cups today, last one I had before 2pm, trying not to drink too late in the day, so fingers crossed sleep will be better tonight. Think it may have been cus I've not had caffeine for maybe a year or more.....

Try decaf green tea if that doesn't work for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i dont know if it has anything to do with the green tea, but i have increased my exercise and really watched what i have been eating and i lost 3 pound this evening.

so i will be keeping that up :))

Six cups for me today, I'm really trying to be super good after my super bad weekend!

I've had three - but my bad weekend has now extended to Tues - back on track tomorrow! Celebrations all over so need to get into it again ... Easter is gonna be a nightmare! :(

I lost 1lb this week. Feel like I deserved more. Going to keep going with the GT even though I don't think it's increased any weight loss

Hasn't helped yet :/ next Monday will tell after a week x

Guys, someone said that in the pomegranate green tea it's only 18%. I have just looked on my box and it said that the natural flavouring is 18% meaning that it's 82% green tea, the rest is pomegranate, so you are actually getting quite a lot in this one.

HazeyBlue said:
Guys, someone said that in the pomegranate green tea it's only 18%. I have just looked on my box and it said that the natural flavouring is 18% meaning that it's 82% green tea, the rest is pomegranate, so you are actually getting quite a lot in this one.

I must try some of this!

Have just had a cup of Pukka's Herbal Tea - not green but their detox mix and it is sooooo good x

Bought some green tea with lemongrass today in holland and barrett out of curiosity. Going to wait until I've finished my lemon ones first though.

Just about to start my third :)

Geobar said:
Oops that would be my fault. I saw it at a glance. That'll teach me to read things properly!

I wouldn't worry about it, that's usually my trick lol. It's only cause I was at work and was a bit bored with what I was doing. Found the back of the tea box far more interesting lol.

HazeyBlue said:
I wouldn't worry about it, that's usually my trick lol. It's only cause I was at work and was a bit bored with what I was doing. Found the back of the tea box far more interesting lol.

Lol

Back