The Green Tea Week Challenge!

Ok, today I had 2 green chai teas, 2 normal teas and 1 green tea with nettle and peppermint.

My teapigs order of testers has arrived so I'll be trying a few unusual ones over the next few days for a treat!

I really want to try the teapigs tea just can't justify spending that much on it :(

Mine was a treat after getting to target ;) Plus I very rarely spend on clothes or other treat things. I'm going to see which ones I enjoy and then buy when they are on offer or buy the loose tea as that works out cheaper :D

Compared to other drinks its not too bad - wine ? spirits ? even fizzy drinks are all pretty pricey ;)

Also I managed to get 20% off and wangle 15 free everyday brew teas :) And lots of reviews say these are fine for a second cup too - fingers crossed :) Now that makes them half price - ha ha!

gobolino said:
Also I managed to get 20% off and wangle 15 free everyday brew teas :) And lots of reviews say these are fine for a second cup too - fingers crossed :) Now that makes them half price - ha ha!

That's good

gobolino said:
Mine was a treat after getting to target ;) Plus I very rarely spend on clothes or other treat things. I'm going to see which ones I enjoy and then buy when they are on offer or buy the loose tea as that works out cheaper :D

Compared to other drinks its not too bad - wine ? spirits ? even fizzy drinks are all pretty pricey ;)

Maybe I'll reward myself when I get to target. I try to keep my water intake up so don't drink anything other than GT and water

Can you tell me how you managed this deal xx

Yep sure! I used the code ILOVETEA at the checkout and also signed up for their 'mission petition' on the website (where they are promoting real tea leaves in their tea temples and are giving 15 for free if you sign up). All the details should be on their website ;)

I am having a little lie in this morning and checking through the forums. Sadly my local shop only has normal green tea, so I'm having to drink that - much prefer the lemon one. But I'm having lots of peppermint tea too as I love the taste of it and it helps my digestion.

I must be good this week, been so naughty since last Sunday, but I still lost 1lb lol (no idea how!)

Xx

Forgot to take my teabags to work, very cross with myself! So only just had my first cup. Grr.

I love the fact that we can chat so much about tea !!!!! :D

Back